Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashton Elite and Tori Taylor Duo (Gateshead)  (Read 1833 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7561376) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PAFC

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Really efficient and clear. Ashton was friendly from the word go

Venue: A really nice apartment, clean and well looked after. Very discreet. I was there at what would be considered rush hour and there was barely anyone around. I walked over the bridge from my hotel in the centre of Newcastle and it was super easy to find

The girls: I'd asked for recommendations on the main North East thread as I was visiting town, and based on what I was looking for Todd Landers immediately suggested Ashton Elite. It turns out she was doing duos on Wednesday, and given I've never experienced that I thought why not, especially given that the prices are far more reasonable here than the South West and South Wales. I mean wow. I'm not sure what the normal standard is like in the North East, but I have, in my limited punting career, never seen girls this stunning, especially of the home grown variety. They are both gorgeous and I could not believe my luck when Ashton opened the door.

The Meet: The girls were fun throughout and made me feel really at ease. They took control and whilst they've clearly got their routine worked out to get things started and break the ice, as the meet went on it felt things got way more natural and just flowed. It started out pretty gently which I liked. Lots of kissing and touching, and then Tara and Ashton started to undress each other. Ashton then went down on Tori, and I tried my best to bury my tongue in Ashton from behind, but couldn't get the angle. Not to matter, as before I knew it I was on my back with Ashton astride my face whilst Tori sucked me off. This essentially went on for the meet, a succession of pussy licking, oral, fingering and fucking. One particular highlight was when I was essentially fingering both of them at the same time whilst Tori was bent over sucking my dick. Ashton came and then I realised that Tori had just squirted in doggy too. Felt pretty pleased with myself. We did various positions fucking, with Tori often orchestrating who was getting fucked and how which I liked. But I often fail to stay hard for long in jonnys, so whilst the sight and feel of their tight pussies was great, I just kept losing it. But it was never an issue and we'd soon get it back with the customary blow job, face sitting routine, and the girls didn't bat an eyelid at me losing my way from time to time. Anyway, you get the idea. I've never had an experience this good before, and that either makes me very sheltered, or this was genuinely a game changer when it comes to sex. I ended up cumming in Tori in doggie after trying to hold out for as long as I could, as Ashton played with her pussy in front of me.

Cost: £240 for an hour, which frankly is a bargain for what I got

Summary: I'd return in a heartbeat. Best sex I've ever had basically (from a limited pool to choose from). Really fun, down to earth girls, up for a laugh, and seem to really enjoy themselves. It was not cold or mechanical in any way. It felt very soft and genuine, whilst also being absolutely filthy. I'll be looking for more reasons to come up to Newcastle ASAP so I can do it all again.

Finally, thanks Todd Landers for the recommendation. You smashed it out of the park.

Offline MagpieToon

Sounds great, glad you had a good time matey  :thumbsup:

Offline Todd Landers

Finally, thanks Todd Landers for the recommendation. You smashed it out of the park.
[/quote]

Was going to say “the pleasures all mine” but quite frankly it wasn’t.  :wacko: :wacko:
Sounds like a great punt

Offline dexpunt

Thanks for the review and for raising a valid point. Which is we are quick to bemoan the lack of depth and quality here in the North East. I have travelled around the UK and firmly believe we have a great selection of services at a very reasonable price compared to other parts of the Uk

Pleased you enjoyed yourself and the Geordie hospitality

Offline Slaine

That sounded like one helluva punt  :drinks:

Offline PAFC

Cheers. Yeah, obviously I've only experience Ashton and Tori up here so can't comment on the scene as a whole, but I can honestly say I've never been with women that hot, genuine, and eager to please, in my life. Genuinely didn't think I'd get that from punting, at that price point. I'd say it's more expensive for a lot less down South. So yeah... well worth the trip haha.

Offline johnr1

Great Review PAFC  :drinks: your problem is you have started with the best in the area so will now struggle to better your experience, but that's only my opinion, ggod luck

Offline PAFC

Haha, good job I'm leaving in the morning then. Really enjoyed Newcastle.