Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy at MKE – Milton Keynes  (Read 2425 times)

Offline zane

External Link/Members Only

Booking was in the last few days
In the converted small office unit in Fenny Stratford. Very good room, but the bed is too low. Nice sofa if that’s your fancy. Quite dark.
Cost
£100 for 45 minutes – no extras offered and I didn’t ask about anything, although there is a list of extras on the MKE website.
Comms
Very efficient – all done by admin assistants – booked in advance, called on the day after 10am to confirm, directions are easy to follow.
The Girl
Tallish Brazilian but doesn’t really look typically Brazilian – more mid European. Good looking in a slightly understated way with blond streaked hair. Quite big built but nothing off-putting, but you need to like that rounder shape to get full enjoyment. Really good huge tits that feel and look natural, but I’m not convinced that tits that size grow naturally. Pleasant demeanour, smiling quite a lot, with passable English. She was wearing glasses – very tempting to unload on them.
The Meet
Cindy came into the room on-time wearing heels and hold up stockings, bright coloured bra and pants. Money exchanged and down to business. Initial standing contact was OK but no real kissing which was a shame as it then feels more transactional. Still, I sat on the sofa and had a good play, suck, squeeze and lick of those wonderful tits – all very horny. We moved to the bed and I performed reverse oral for a while. A bit stubbly down there but it didn’t put me off too much. She has a smallish, tightish fanny and tasted ok. I did a bit of rimming below decks too, all of which was well received, I think. She initiated 69 and I slid a finger up the bum – no flinching from her. I couldn’t be sure that she was sucking my cock however – didn’t feel lke it but my view was blocked by her arse pinning me to the mattress. I then asked for the condom which she applied by mouth and she began OW which made me think that OWO was not on offer (or maybe extra). I’m not a big fan of OW (akin to kissing someone with a bag over their head) so quickly suggested a session of mish, which was pretty decent and she was making lots of noise, although for some reason my interest was waning slightly. I suggested doggy for a bit but my erection was beginning to fade so twas brief. I decided to get back to the main attraction and asked for a good old tit wank to completion – that’s better. After a while I deposited my load somewhere in that monster cleavage, although my cock was completely out of view.
Conclusion
Worth the visit for the tit-play. The sex was average, maybe lacking a bit of intensity and sensuality but good enough for me to give a weakish positive.  I would visit again with one objective, to concentrate on the breasts.

Offline tommyg39

Definitely natural boobs. Some girls are just blessed with huge cannons.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Definitely natural boobs. Some girls are just blessed with huge cannons.
Yes but she's not there any more. I'd book her if she was. Her page was removed and it's now been restored External Link/Members Only but she's not mentioned at all on the site.

Offline tommyg39

She's working 4 days next week at mke.

Offline DouglasReynholm

She's working 4 days next week at mke.
You're right - thanks tommy. No mention of her in gallery External Link/Members Only or at the bottom of each page though, so could be my last chance....