Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts review. Hot Sophie 10” Nottingham but tours.  (Read 7629 times)

3 review(s) for Evelin Delicious (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Online Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

It took a while to get a booking with this girl but thanks to mikes review I refused to give up. I eventually prevailed and got a booking  :yahoo: :yahoo:

There hasn’t been a booking I’ve been looking forward to so much for a long time. She was staying a a nice apartment in the city near train station. Parking is a bit of a pain with all the Covid restrictions.

Her comms were good and accurate got to the room no problem at all. When the door opened what I found was very agreeable indeed. She as hot as her pics amazing slim body and very smooth and she was very friendly just knew I was going to have a great time. She was dressed in sexy lingerie and heels. We started with some really nice French kissing, her flat stomach is a thing of beauty as I worked my way dow her body. By which time I’m already fully erect. I then get to my knees get her to turn away from me and remove her thong. I then asked to turn around where I was met by the biggest flaccid cock I have ever seen. It is huge. I measured up by member (erect) next to hers and she was already a fair bit bigger than me, I would guess a good 7.5” it was a delight to hold and look at, also a first to see a flaccid cock bigger than mine. Soon my mouth was around it and could feel it grow and stiffen in my mouth. She had no problems getting and staying hard. When fully aroused it was something to behold. Very thick very long very smooth and a delight to suck. Which I did for pretty much all of the meeting and a fair bit of kissing. I came twice in the hour which cost £150 and left a very happy guy and felt I got good VFM. She is more tv than ts but she’s so hot it doesn’t matter. Will definitely see her again if she comes back.

Offline Gopal1978

Thanks, looks interesting.

Did you make her cum and what services did she perform on you?

Just wondering if anything other than you performing oral.

Cheers. :cool:

Online Hotdogboy88

No she didn’t cum. Was extra she said but didn’t quote me a price. It was pretty much oral on her. Some oral and wanking on me. But not because she didn’t want to it was my choice. She seemed happy to do what I wanted. She’s versatile.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey nice  to hear you had a good time

Offline jaylad

She charges extra for her to shoot?

Wtaf

Offline winkywanky

Nice review hotdog  :thumbsup:.

Her own hair?

Online Hotdogboy88

Couldn’t be 100% sure but if  I would say so.

Offline winkywanky

You mean you weren't pulling it as you fucked her?  :unknown:  :D

(I'm assuming of course that at some point you Topped her?)

Online Gethin_Thomas

Pretty standard and usually because for them that's it for a few hours.

She charges extra for her to shoot?

Wtaf

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
So in effect you paid £150 to suck his cock for an hour?

Offline Hugeadmirer

Good one. Out of interest, did it make you feel better for trying to belittle the OP?

Online Hotdogboy88

In effect I did. Thanks for reading my review.  :drinks:

Offline Picti

Good one. Out of interest, did it make you feel better for trying to belittle the OP?

Well said  :thumbsup: Don't understand people on a punting forum trying to demean others' sexual desires, or how other punters choose to spend their money.

Sounds like you had some fun HDB. It's not my kink,  but then again you weren't spending my money.

Offline rnrn636

Well said  :thumbsup: Don't understand people on a punting forum trying to demean others' sexual desires, or how other punters choose to spend their money.

Sounds like you had some fun HDB. It's not my kink,  but then again you weren't spending my money.

I know the world has gone mad with this woke bullshit.

But...
Cock = He
Minge = She

I find the statement I sucked her cock so fucked up  :wackogirl:

And to pay 150 for it when you could easily do for free (grinder, etc) is silly

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

But...
Cock = He
Minge = She

That the same as saying it’s silly to pay for sex just meet a girl online ? Or down the pub?
So every member on here is silly right?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Well said  :thumbsup: Don't understand people on a punting forum trying to demean others' sexual desires, or how other punters choose to spend their money

+1

My thoughts completely matey

Offline Picti

But...
Cock = He
Minge = She

Woke?

I made no mention of gender identity. I simply asserted that punting is paying for the sexual services and kinks you want, and with a sex worker of your choice. I see no point in trying to criticise or ridicule another punter just because his tastes are different from yours.

Incidentally, all punting is a silly waste of money, yet here we all are spending thousands on it!

Online Hotdogboy88

:lol:
He hasn’t really thought it through has  :crazy:

Offline winkywanky

Probably yes, but not for long:

Banned reason: 3 day ban for homophobic comments
Banned by: daviemac

:D

Offline Xtro

That's actually quite cheap.
Do the math..... 10 inches/£150 = £15 per inch!   ;)

But...
Cock = He
Minge = She

But what about Cock + Minge = ?