Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review: Erica, Birmingham black girl  (Read 15851 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6200988) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

This profile caught my eye.

In person looks good, she’s fresh young and very pretty. Smoothest softest skin I’ve ever seen.
Little bubble butt and a good sized cock.
Sucked me incredibly well deep throw tint and letting me slap my dick about her face.

She was like a naughty little t girl next door you just don’t get many that are quite new to the game and this one enjoys being fucked and having sex.

Got her to ride my dick, fucked her doggy but had to pull out and bust over her ass.
Dark skin and my white cum mission complete.

Loved watching my white dick slid in and out of her ass been ages since I’ve had a black girl, and black t girl even longer.

Give her a go.

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the review. She looks very tempting.

I realise it's probably not your thing, but do you think she would go top if required? No indication on the profile (which often means they don't).

Did she get properly hard, at least?

Offline Chris1990mcr

I think she would and hard is no problem. Young and full of cum I would say.
She’s not had surgery and has those little hormone titties.

She’s nice, chilled and a good fuck. Refreshing tbh

Offline winkywanky

I think she would and hard is no problem. Young and full of cum I would say.
She’s not had surgery and has those little hormone titties.

She’s nice, chilled and a good fuck. Refreshing tbh

Grrrrrr!  :wacko:  :cool:

Offline nezbleu

External Link/Members Only

This profile caught my eye.

In person looks good, she’s fresh young and very pretty. Smoothest softest skin I’ve ever seen.
Little bubble butt and a good sized cock.
Sucked me incredibly well deep throw tint and letting me slap my dick about her face.

She was like a naughty little t girl next door you just don’t get many that are quite new to the game and this one enjoys being fucked and having sex.

Got her to ride my dick, fucked her doggy but had to pull out and bust over her ass.
Dark skin and my white cum mission complete.

Loved watching my white dick slid in and out of her ass been ages since I’ve had a black girl, and black t girl even longer.

Give her a go.

did you see her in Birmingham??

is she really looking just like the photos?

most importantly - is the place safe?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Nice cute passable. No idea she’s trans in the street etc.

Serviced apartment safe.

Offline Oscar1

Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

Have you barebacked her

What an inquisitive non-contributing, non-reviewing person you are.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Great review. I nearly saw her when she was in Nottingham but went for sophie10” instead purely because of her massive cock. But Erica sounded lovely when I spoke to her. Hope she returns.

Offline nezbleu

i saw erica - was ok. didnt get hard - maybe that was me not turning her on..?? seemed very naive/ new to the game! decent service until pulling out - not clean..smell. really unfortunate but avoidable if  pre prepared.

Offline A Decent Fist

i saw erica - was ok. didnt get hard - maybe that was me not turning her on..?? seemed very naive/ new to the game! decent service until pulling out - not clean..smell. really unfortunate but avoidable if  pre prepared.

You writing this up as a proper review?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Cheers mate. Think I’ll stay clear of her now.  :drinks:

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for the review... really tempting. She must be also reading the forum because your review has now gone up her profile on BP :)