Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen TS Dakota Divine  (Read 8159 times)

Offline JoJo93

External Link/Members Only

Looks good but can't find any info, anyone been there?

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only

Looks good but can't find any info, anyone been there?

she's been in the game for many years...
was based in london years ago and used to work with External Link/Members Only but they fell out as i understand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
looks like she has a dormant AW account
proceed with caution i'd say...

Offline Iceman90

I saw her profile and was tempted but that tattoo on her face is ridiculous...

Offline JoJo93

Those aw pics making me think twice, looks completely different

Offline kyuss33

It seems like she's come back and rebranded herself. I saw her a few years back, she really was very good looking and a great domme, the meet was fantastic. But be warned, back then at least she was definitely what you might call a 'party girl'. Also the pictures on her AW account are at least a few years old but I distinctly remember them being accurate at the time.

Offline Zeusthedoc

It seems like she's come back and rebranded herself. I saw her a few years back, she really was very good looking and a great domme, the meet was fantastic. But be warned, back then at least she was definitely what you might call a 'party girl'. Also the pictures on her AW account are at least a few years old but I distinctly remember them being accurate at the time.

From what I've heard - a majority of the TSs are party girls...I was told by a WG so who knows...

Offline Princealbert1985

Always been interested in this one. If you end up going please review!

Offline Stones69

Was thinking of checking her out too. Would defo report back

Offline kyuss33

From what I've heard - a majority of the TSs are party girls...I was told by a WG so who knows...
In Manchester, for sure. But there's levels to it, certainly there's a few notorious ones that are 9 times out of 10 visibly high and barely functional during meets.

Offline Zeusthedoc

In Manchester, for sure. But there's levels to it, certainly there's a few notorious ones that are 9 times out of 10 visibly high and barely functional during meets.

you've said this much - can you elaborate!?

Offline JoJo93

Rang the last 3 days and phone always off , gave up with this one!

Offline jaszyj87

tried a few time in the past, no answer and no text/aw replies

Offline ChiefAM

Looks like she's logged on to Birchplace today.. could be back?

Offline TomTank

I saw her a while back with TS Mia / Roxy ..... good looking, convincing, and good service.