Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke riviera - 30 min incall South Shields  (Read 2947 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Frankie1882

External Link/Members Only

So was debating this one for a while.
Loved the pics and profile , but last review was red and read a few negative comments. Never been one to doubt or disagree another punters experience but glad I went for it

30 min incall £70 - flat in a terraced area not far from a local cheap German supermarket

Postcode sent upon booking via text. Quick comms Texted the full address after parking up nearby. Door was left open for me.

Went into house , clean flat and was delighted with Brooke waiting for me. Looks and body seemed the same as AW pics, although some were clearly from a few year ago (most in PG are dated) I actually really fancied her, pretty face and curvy , cheeky girl as well. Right up my street. Really friendly girl , offered a drink and had a great bit craic about the footy as well

Paid the fee and was treated to OWO immediately on her knees. Really good and lots of eye contact. Went on for a few min and flipped , went down on a shaven clout and she made all the right noises. She either enjoyed it or was a good actress

Sex in mish followed and I filled the bag. Cleaned up and had a good chat after. Wasn’t rushed out and got a big kiss goodbye

I thouroughky enjoyed my punt with Brooke and almost certainly will be back. I’d recommend her
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:17:38 am by Frankie1882 »