Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Pretty aka TS Zelda (now in Glasgow or Liverpool depending on profile)  (Read 14943 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5804238) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Benjamino88

Warning this is a TS Review! Don’t read any further if you’re offended by this type of thing.

AW: External Link/Members Only
BP: External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 30 mins

The girl: it’s defo her from the pictures and she is well fit.

The meet: Very mechanical, she has a set routine and doesn’t deviate. OW on me, very brief and quick OWO on her, didn’t get hard. Lots of Hand action while she sat on my face, which I did enjoy I have to be honest.

She was clean and fresh and dressed in nice lingerie but no kissing, very quick covered BJ then into doggy where she was telling me to fuck her harder and faster, encouraging me to cum after only 10 minutes. I’ve had punts like this before, didn’t want to argue and plus, I was horny AF so I just banged away until the inevitable happened.

I was showered and out the door 5 mins later, no small talk.

I’m giving it a neutral as I got what I wanted and she’s as advertised but there was no illusion of intimacy and it’s clearly just a means to an end.

All in all I was there for 15 mins of the 30 which I paid for.

Maybe one day, I’ll see Sophia and know what a true experience is like.

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear Benjamin, a bit of a meh punt  :(.

You'd think being a Thai girl she might offer to give you a nice massage for the rest of your booking time  :unknown:. Shame.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review OP, that was an expensive 15 minutes!  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review B.   :drinks:   Sorry to hear it wasn't as good as expected.  :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately this isn't my "Kettle of Fish" at all, But each to there own, as they say.  ;)

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Benjamino88

Sofia  ;)

Haha thanks, better get that right for if she’s ever in the NE  :D

Offline Benjamino88

Oh dear Benjamin, a bit of a meh punt  :(.

You'd think being a Thai girl she might offer to give you a nice massage for the rest of your booking time  :unknown:. Shame.

I’ve not had the best of luck at recently but you gotta keep trying as you never know when a good one’ll come along.

Offline Benjamino88

Cheers for the review B.   :drinks:   Sorry to hear it wasn't as good as expected.  :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately this isn't my "Kettle of Fish" at all, But each to there own, as they say.  ;)

:hi: :hi:

Thank you Sarj! Happy to be contribute and save some others the disappointment  :angelgirl:

Offline markey174

Has anyone else seen her. I tried to set a meeting up before she went on tour. She was very pleasant and friendly and she said that she would get in touch when back in Central London. I see she is Croydon now and would love to see her if someone can provide positive feedback. Unfortunately it looks as if she would be a waste of money, but..................

Thanks if you can help

Offline princerico

her photos are so obviously touched up that it puts me off. Be interested to read another review to compare a she's in town at the moment and i'm gagging for some TS action.

Offline mazda40

I saw her at least 6 years ago (might be more, how time flies) in a Glasgow hotel. My experience agreed with Hung Angel reviews of that time, in that she was/is stunningly pretty, but the service is not the best.

In my case she answered the phone 4 or 5 times during the hour, including while I was prone boning her and I was able to listen to the full conversation.

I'm pretty sure she went by the name Starlet back then, and had had a few name changes before that.

For me, not absolutely awful, but never felt the need to return.

Offline Spikey

Good review thx Benjamino88. Sorry 2 hear meet wasn't all that great especially for the 💷 you paid. No 😘's a real put off.:diablo:  Mechanical with little or no chat only compounds matters.

She's in Glasgow atm. As you say she looks stunning hence I fancied a meet. Glad I checked on here 1st. Saved myself alot of 💷.😊😊

Offline Spikey

"In my case she answered the phone 4 or 5 times during the hour, including while I was prone boning her and I was able to listen to the full conversation."

Mazda40, That's shocking she answered her📱all those times.:diablo: :diablo: A big red flag. Even 1s is bad enough.

Apologies, I'm not sure how to quote partial text properly.😊
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 02:42:58 pm by Spikey »

Offline Xtro

Thanks for the review.   :hi:

This certainly is an expensive hobby!   :dash:

her photos are so obviously touched up that it puts me off. Be interested to read another review to compare a she's in town at the moment and i'm gagging for some TS action.

Video here might change your mind princerico - External Link/Members Only

Offline candyjohn

ive had a two decent punts with her, she doesnt get hard from memory (or atleast doesn't stay hard) and she has more of a dry cum due to the amount of hormones she takes.

i think with her,  like many of other girls, attraction and hygiene does play a huge part in the service they deliver. (not to say the original poster is not dashing in looks and extremely clean). certainly when it comes to french kissing owo cim etc.

for me the best approach is to treat punts like a date. come looking extremely well groomed smelling nice etc. and just hope for the best.

its a shame when they are stunning but the service is terrible.

Offline tempwork

Has anyone else seen her. I tried to set a meeting up before she went on tour. She was very pleasant and friendly and she said that she would get in touch when back in Central London. I see she is Croydon now and would love to see her if someone can provide positive feedback. Unfortunately it looks as if she would be a waste of money, but..................

Thanks if you can help
After such a review why would you want to? What is the use of this site if we ignore other's experiences. It doesn't sound like it was just a hick-up.

Offline Benjamino88

ive had a two decent punts with her, she doesnt get hard from memory (or atleast doesn't stay hard) and she has more of a dry cum due to the amount of hormones she takes.

i think with her,  like many of other girls, attraction and hygiene does play a huge part in the service they deliver. (not to say the original poster is not dashing in looks and extremely clean). certainly when it comes to french kissing owo cim etc.

for me the best approach is to treat punts like a date. come looking extremely well groomed smelling nice etc. and just hope for the best.

Glad we share an ethos on hygiene my good man. I think I wasn’t her cup of tea despite being freshly shaved and showered 😅😅

its a shame when they are stunning but the service is terrible.

Offline Benjamino88

Messed up here - tried to reply to the quote to say, I totally agree that hygiene is a must. Always showered and manscaped before meets but I guess I just wasn’t her cup of tea. C’est la vie.

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the review looks hot