Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Warning - Thai - Classic Jazz - Mansfield  (Read 8864 times)

6 review(s) for Jazzmine Thai (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen this one once before, my first go at a chick with a dick, cock in a frock.

Noticed she was about and made contact, on arrival she came out to meet me which in this game was a suprise rather than hid behind a door, she look gorgeous in a summer dress, it just got better from there in.

Money out the way, she returns, dfk to start, I’m sucking on perfect tits and squeezing a beautiful ass I’m quite suprised how great she looks, better than most Thai girls I’ve seen I’d actually say.

Great blowjob then rubbered up and mish then doggy to end with my load in her mouth.

Now I can’t really explain the attraction to her, I sort of shut out my mind she’s got a cock and the rest is beautiful, I’m not into sucking cock or taking up the ass myself, but I do appreciate beauty and she ticked that box.

Hope I haven’t put anyone off their dinner  :lol:

Offline Longrod

Each to there own mate, personally its not for me and I cannot see the attraction. Hope you enjoyed it ha

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review OP.

Can't see her face in any of her pics, but the consensus seems to be that she's pretty so duly Hotlisted on the off-chance she should ever be in my vicinity  :hi:.

Seems to be some variation on the story of her bollocks (so to speak  :D). Either she's a maldescent or she's been castrated, either way she can still get hard and it only adds to the curiosity factor for me.

Online gbyld87

At least with these bookings you're pretty confident a-levels are included in the price I guess  :D

Offline HailWood

I applaud you ILO. I too have a bucket list item to be ticked but I’m not sure I share your courage  :hi:

Offline Master1961

I’ve seen those pictures before but full face and she is attractive, did she have another profile ?

Offline Xtro

Cheers fella.   :drinks:

Good review.   :thumbsup:

Birchplace - External Link/Members Only
eblue - External Link/Members Only
Phone - +44 743 694 0275      07436940275

Hope I haven’t put anyone off their dinner  :lol:

Certainly not winkywanky..... Looks like he's just ordered another sausage!  A chipolata in fact!   ;)   :P   :cool:

Can't see her face in any of her pics, but the consensus seems to be that she's pretty so duly Hotlisted on the off-chance she should ever be in my vicinity  :hi:.

Just for you.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Cheers fella.   :drinks:

Good review.   :thumbsup:

Birchplace - External Link/Members Only
eblue - External Link/Members Only
Phone - +44 743 694 0275      07436940275

Certainly not winkywanky..... Looks like he's just ordered another sausage!  A chipolata in fact!  ;)   :P   :cool:

Just for you.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

There's meat but apparently no two veg. A slight disappointment perhaps, but certainly not an insurmountable problem  :P

Offline oldstreethookup

Great review... Thanks for bringing her to my radar.

ILO I see you've done a previous review on her a few years ago... has she changed much in that time? Have your experiences with her improved?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Great review... Thanks for bringing her to my radar.

ILO I see you've done a previous review on her a few years ago... has she changed much in that time? Have your experiences with her improved?

I think she looks much better, more feminine, personally I wouldn’t have guessed walking down the street she had a cock, I was a little more not loads relaxed as I was crapping myself with nerves the first time. She obviously didn’t remember me from so long ago, we did chat about it and she said it must have been 2 years or so since she was in derby.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Not for me too

It’s not something most folk here would do, I understand, bit weird and the purpose (good or bad) was to push my boundaries, I’ve never looked at a bloke and thought hey hey  :lol: and maybe me convincing myself she’s not a bloke or a real woman but somewhere in between maybe far fetched too.

Also strangely I’d never think of doing anything with a ts that wasn’t Thai - or with a massive cock - couldn’t explain it  :lol:

Offline Sam12345

Offline mega

Profile now gone?

Cheers

Sam

But her Birchplace page states she is currently in New York - downtown Manhattan rather different to downtown Mansfield.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
But her Birchplace page states she is currently in New York - downtown Manhattan rather different to downtown Mansfield.

Just a little different  :lol: :lol: good spot matey

Offline A Decent Fist

Each to there own mate, personally its not for me and I cannot see the attraction. Hope you enjoyed it ha

Perfectly reasonable point of view. But he needed to affirm his masculinity by joining a transexual thread to say it.

And... how strange it is that so many of the guys who feel this need are unable to spell and punctuate correctly.

Offline unluckylad

I believe that everyone has a right to choose and express their mind on this forum. If anyone is interested, search TS Pam and note the likeness and clothing. At least Pam shows his face

Offline seandana

Perfectly reasonable point of view. But he needed to affirm his masculinity by joining a transexual thread to say it.

And... how strange it is that so many of the guys who feel this need are unable to spell and punctuate correctly.

I have to agree with your first comment, as it seems very strange that someone who says it’s not for him  is still intrigued enough to read the review. Just saying!

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

It’s not something most folk here would do, I understand, bit weird and the purpose (good or bad) was to push my boundaries, I’ve never looked at a bloke and thought hey hey  :lol: and maybe me convincing myself she’s not a bloke or a real woman but somewhere in between maybe far fetched too.

Also strangely I’d never think of doing anything with a ts that wasn’t Thai - or with a massive cock - couldn’t explain it  :lol:

I’d definitely do it, I’m just surprised I’ve not so far. I’d let them fuck me up the shitter also if they wanted to. It sounds great fun.

Offline winkywanky

Surely you're not suggesting people who feel the need to make such comments are pretty well all basically ignorant?  :)

Offline foobarbaz

Same as eBlue but yet it shows a british number... go figure.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Same as eBlue but yet it shows a british number... go figure.

Roaming?

Offline foobarbaz

Roaming?
Yes sure, possibly keeping it on to schedule bookings for when she is back I suppose

Online Hotdogboy88

Not for me too

Thanks. Post of the year so far. I feel enriched now now.
May I be so bold so ask as I may have misunderstood are you genuinely into transsexuals hence why you read the thread? But after reading the review decided she not the right one for you?  :drinks:

Offline japseyeuk

Thanks. Post of the year so far. I feel enriched now now.
May I be so bold so ask as I may have misunderstood are you genuinely into transsexuals hence why you read the thread? But after reading the review decided she not the right one for you?  :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Madman74

I seen her in derby a few years ago.  So fucking sexy but her cock was so small, like pinky finger when erect small. She put on the smallest condom I’ve seen so I could suck it, and if memory serve me right no balls in the sack. Still sexy as fuck

Online Gethin_Thomas

I've noticed she's back in the UK. She is one of the hottest TS out there.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
100% best I’ve been with and would go running at the first chance to see her again

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You can zoom in to see the tiny fellow  :D

Offline winkywanky

Yes, and even the tiny little 'tache over the top  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I still remember the first time I went to see her, scared as fuck, never tried a ts before, absolutely bricking my pants on the drive to Derby, felt very relaxed within 5 mins of being there, slightly confused on the drive back but thought she was fit and a lovely personality