Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Sexy Babe - Poplar  (Read 681 times)

16 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND LOLA BABE (6 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975438) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline SoapyTW

By far my worst punt ever. Paid £100 for the hour, but ended up leaving early - part in frustration and part in knowing whats good for me.

Had seen this girl reviewed a few times in the past and in my head I was thinking that she'd had favourable reviews. I've retrospectively checked and it seems others have had disappointing encounters with Lola more recently - I wish I'd done a bit more research at the time.

Looks wise, she is ok. Not quite as slim as photos suggest and poor complexion with no makeup. The silky long blond hair is gone, and she was sporting an interesting dreadlocks  / slept in a hedge combo. Still, nice body and pretty eyes and smile.

Session started with the offer of a shower and a glass of water which were gladly accepted. Took her time to find me a towel, and I made my own way back to the room post shower. The empty room.... So I waited.... and waited.... for 10 minutes. All the time I could hear her chatting with people in the living room (males and females) and feel the alarm bells going off. When she finally came back, it was now 15 mins since I walked through the front door. No water either, but I didn't want to give her another excuses to leave and somehow get lost again.

So, on with the show. Onto the bed for about 10 secs of comedy kissing before she jumped up to find a condom and say sex? I say 'blowjob please', and she goes for the condom. I say 'OWO+CIM included in the £100 yes?' and she screws her face up and replied., 'disgusting'. haha - shit punt confirmed. OWO was good when it happened, but she kept stopping and moving into hand mode whenever she though I was going to come, and complained whenever I touched her hair/face/hands/boobs. Oh what fun we had. Moved on to sex and gave her a bit of a pounding before telling her to finish me off in her mouth. Ungratefully received and she runs off to the bath room. Round 1 done.

And there I was again in the bedroom all alone for 5 mins hearing her chat to people in the other room. When she comes back, she asks me if I want a shower. I say sure, but I want a second pop before then. She gives me the 'you look tired' line and I tell her I fell asleep whilst waiting for her to come back. Ask for another blowjob and she goes for condom. I say OWO and she says only one time OWO in an hour, so will have to be with condom this time. Told to stop being so lazy or give me a refund and then she starts ranting about she would never do two lots of OWO in an hour and that time is nearly up and I should have a shower and leave. Wary of who else was in the house, and totally fucked off anyway, I say fuck it and get dressed.

Got a peck on the cheek and a 'hope to see you again soon' when I left. Yeah, like that's going happen. .

Total time in flat about 55 mins. Total time in same room about 35 mins. Total amount of fun times had about 0 mins.

Total, utter, shite.

External Link/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Sorry to hear that, nothing worse than £100 quid down the toilet. Thanks for the review