Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluded Rom - Swindon  (Read 770 times)

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only

Swindon is a bit barren at the moment
So saw this profile, was interested even though I said I wouldn’t meet a Rom again

£130/hour
£20 DFK
£20 OWO
Seriously deluded if she thinks anybody would pay that

I paid an English wg £170/hour for what she’s offering plus deep throat

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only

Swindon is a bit barren at the moment
So saw this profile, was interested even though I said I wouldn’t meet a Rom again

£130/hour
£20 DFK
£20 OWO
Seriously deluded if she thinks anybody would pay that

I paid an English wg £170/hour for what she’s offering plus deep throat
Not really deluded if you’ve paid exactly the same price for someone else. There are plenty of punters out there paying what some would say are silly prices. You have just admitted it yourself.

Online Coriniumstud

Not really deluded if you’ve paid exactly the same price for someone else. There are plenty of punters out there paying what some would say are silly prices. You have just admitted it yourself.

I understand where your coming from, it’s just that I had a great time with the English wg whereas I’ve had problems with roms in the past and would never pay what she’s asking

Offline joninbristol

Understand where you're coming from.
As a group, they have a reputation for poor service, even though there are some good individuals.
It's not so much because Roms are worth any less than any other nationality, it's because collectively their reputation precedes them and you're taking a more than usual gamble, so a discounted rate to the norm is justifiable.

Not so much deluded, more higher-than-normal risk of providing a crap experience.

I guess if you've found one who has earned a decent reputation and has decent communication skills, the rate's justifiable.
That's my interpretation.
:hi:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 09:01:01 am by joninbristol »

Offline Lewis

Now I'm sure I've mentioned this once or a dozen times to you before, please INCLUDE the location of the SP you're talking about. The South West is a large area, and anyone not in the area you're referring to has the opportunity to ignore your post and not waste their time opening it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:53:39 pm by Lewis »

Online Coriniumstud

Now I'm sure I've mentioned this once or a dozen times to you before, please INCLUDE the location of the SP you're talking about. The South West is a large area, and anyone not in the area you're referring to has the opportunity to ignore your post and not waste their time opening it.

Okay but I did put Swindon

Offline Lewis

Okay but I did put Swindon

I meant put it in the subject header, as per previous mentions. No one could see you had put Swindon until they opened the thread. I edited it in, which is why it's now there.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 02:56:23 am by Lewis »

Online Coriniumstud

I meant put it in the subject header, as per previous mentions. No one could see you had put Swindon until they opened the thread. I edited it in, which is why it's now there.

Okay.Thanks

Offline BillyPoison

Great tits though :wacko:

Just sayin

BP :hi: