Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Massage Parlours  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Newbie118

Very brief one here:

I was in Bristol today and had some unexpected time to kill so thought I would check out the local massage houses.  The two closest were central massage and Adam and Eve.

Central massage took nearly 5 mins to open the door, I was just about to walk off when it was opened.  I only needed to get one foot through the door to see neither of the girls looked anything like the ones on the website!

Adam and Eve opened the door much faster but again what was on offer didn't tempt me even a little to hand over £40 for 30 mins.

Maybe I am too fussy, but I got in my car and left bristol!

Offline houseboot

I have moved to this to the Discussion thread as it's not a Review.

Offline whaleears

Unfortunately you've knocked on the door of two of the poorest punt stations in Bristol. Cheap, not cheerful & everything is an extra.
Brianna a romanian girl used to be good at Central, but that was 2 or 3 years ago, god knows if she's still there. (In many ways I kinda hope not for her sake, she'd have done well as an indie)

Honestly, finding a reliable punt in the parlours has gotten harder & harder. Girls move on, a couple of places have closed & while it's still pretty cheap & safe the whole value for money thing is a far flung concept.
I think you did well to bounce mate.

Offline tommyw66

Check out central massage's Instagram to get a better idea of the sort of girls who work there. The girls on their website are pure fiction.