Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any TOFTT for Oriental WellBeing - Swindon  (Read 2406 times)

Offline jester360

A new oriental massage parlor popped up in Swindon (Commercial road), the busiest road!

Though i fancy oriental girls  :cool: but its so close to my place that i cant risk getting recognized  :( ... Before i could muster my courage to finally go in, just wanted to see if anyone has tried this and if its VFM?

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyHarryIV

I was going to try it out a few days ago but the door was locked, even though the lights were on inside. Will try it out in next couple of weeks if I get a chance and report

Offline jester360

Superb i will wait for you report and if any good, i will be a part of it  :drinks: .. Meanwhile let me write 3 different reviews today, for 3 different massage shops .... Hope these benefits someone :)

Offline Notsosoftsoutherner

Anyone been yet?   I’m off work tomorrow so thought I’d give it a go

Offline jester360

Was away last weekend .. I plan to try next weekend anyways .. Go ahead, have your fun and let us know as well  :rolleyes:

Offline Randyandy40

chitchat

Looking forward to the review as door was shut when I went but there was a "come back at this time" sign but couldn't hand around.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 05:22:54 pm by chitchat »

chitchat

Just been and done a review.

Where is the review, I can't see it or get access to your reviews :-(

Offline houseboot

Where is the review, I can't see it or get access to your reviews :-(

Possibly because you've only made 4 posts.

chitchat

Didn't realise that made a difference??

chitchat

Offline houseboot

Didn't realise that made a difference??

"This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to."

The areas you have access to depends, in the main, on the number of posts you have made.

Offline HappyHarryIV

I am a bit late in responding here, but I did TOFTT a couple of weeks ago.
Clean premises, met at the door as I walked in and led up to a clean room. Stripped off and received a pretty good massage from a very friendly middle aged lady. When I was asked to turn over I was asked if there was anything else I wanted. She stripped off and for an older model she had a pretty good chassis. Some cock and ball play before a CBJ.  while I played with her pussy. It wasn't long before I told her to climb on my face and we 69'd. Her pussy juices and pussy lips were wonderful and I decided I was going to just keep eating eating until I blew my load in her.

Lots of hugs and kisses afterwards as well and no clock watching

Definitely going back as soon as I get a chance :P

Offline localguy1962

How long was the session, and what did you pay in total ?

Offline HappyHarryIV

Paid 80 for the hour. 40 for the room and then 40 for the extras

Offline Notsosoftsoutherner

Are the lady’s here just swapped between the Health and wellbeing place in ferndale or are they all new?

Offline jester360

Another Chinese massage shop in commercial road named "Chinese Decor"  :crazy:

Offline houseboot

Another Chinese massage shop in commercial road named "Chinese Decor"  :crazy:

This one?  :unknown:

I doubt if Gumtree will allow the pictures to remain.

Maybe not, it seems to be an alternate advert for this:-

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 08:19:28 am by houseboot »

Offline jester360

This one?  :unknown:

I doubt if Gumtree will allow the pictures to remain.

Maybe not, it seems to be an alternate advert for this:-

I doubt since the price for "Chinese decor" outside their shop was 45£ an hour, while these 2 websites mentions 40£ an hour. Also the shop has just opened up, it doesnt even have a proper board !! ... The girl from the reception was definitely looking cute, suddenly its on my radar list now  :D

Offline jester360

Sorry Houseboot, you are correct ... looks like this is actually the location ==> External Link/Members Only