Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missed opportunity - kicking myself  (Read 1335 times)

Offline RedKettle

So earlier this evening I walk out of my hotel room to the lift and sitting on a chair is a gorgeous young woman trying to get hold of someone on the phone - 95% sure she was a WG.  I smile and nod and think shall I say something - not too direct but lead towards it by joking that someone must be mad to keep her waiting.  (Yes cheesy.)

Then I think no point - I only finished a session with a regular an hour or so before.  I know for many of the studs on here that would not be an issue but looking at her she was going to be expensive and I would want to be fully loaded and cocked...

It was only heading down in the lift that I thought I should have gone for it, if it had become clear that she was a WG I could have got her AW details for next time. 

Contemplated heading straight back up, but that would have been pushing the dirty old man/stalker thing too far.

Anyway not too bad a day, good punt, seen a cracking girl to dream about and now curry and beer.

Evening.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Anyway not too bad a day, good punt, seen a cracking girl to dream about and now curry and beer.

Evening.  :hi: :hi:

Sounds almost perfect

Grumbleguts

Offline HappyandLucky

Or if you were having a good and lucky day, invite her for a beer, curry and a nosh on your Seekh kebab  :drinks: