Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Margot Alderton of Bijoux / independent (hot but way too expensive now)  (Read 4678 times)

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only (link no longer working)

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I saw her at £300 for a 1 hr incall between the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020.
I hope such a review is not too old for the rules of the site ; I got locked out of my NotThePrimeMinister account because the email account linked to it had expired, I couldn't get in touch with the admin so I have had to recreate a new account now. In the meanwhile, I drafted and saved a few reviews on my phone.

I saw her through Allure at £300. She now charges £500 with Bijoux and as an indy - waaaaaay too much.

Where: Council flat a 10 minute walk from Sloane Square, going towards the river. The flat is really nice inside but, had it been a stranger on AW, I'm not sure I would have gone to a council flat. What I mean is that with an agency like Allure you may get a crap experience but you shouldn't get robbed in a council flat!

Looks: face 7/10, body 8/10. She'd be a 9 if she had boobs.
She's tall and slender - shame she basically has no boobs. Blue eyes (or contact lenses), blonde, almost gingerish hair. British but couldn't place her accent.

Comms: very easy, all through the agency.

Service: 7.5/10

Services on offer: OWO, DFK, massage, the usual positions.

Attitude : kind, welcoming, well spoken, chatty without being a time waster.

The act: the usual small talk, paperwork, shower, glass of wine. She is a very good kisser, much better than Gabie of Allure (now indy, too). She also had a good degree of initiative, teasing me, undressing me, undressing herself, rubbing herself against me etc in all the right ways.
OWO was very good : minimal use of hands, lots of eye contact, focusing on the very tip, just great.
I had 2 rounds of sex in various positions.

All in all a good experience. The only two things I didn't like were that her labia are protruding, which is kinda gross, and that she is just too loud and fake in her hoos and haaaas and yesses etc. Sure, I get it, they all fake it, but faking it like this becomes basically ridiculous.

Would I return?  At £300 I wasn't not sure she's worth the extra cost vs someone like the ebony Cordelia or Michelle Independent (sadly both gone as far as I can see) , who are a bit more vanilla but are also cheaper. At £500 no, no way. If you really have that money to fritter away go for Gabie ex Allure/ now Harper Maybe or Bree / now Billie Farlow who are both much better (I reviewed both with my old account NotThePrimeMinister).

Offline bluegene

Interesting.

I recently got a newsletter from her but I did not come across this review before getting in contact with her.

I found curious how little feedback done girls get once they go independent.

Offline pilgrim

The two agency links are dead.  Hourly rate now at £600.  Your link works, but I cant seem to find a rates tab on her site?  "If you have to ask you obviously cant afford me" attitude.

Offline bluegene

I got quoted £600 for an hour of her time.

Just really puzzled why so little feedback.