Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: genuine indian woman – Barking. Proper Aunty Punt. DFK/OWO/CIM  (Read 7438 times)

2 review(s) for genuine indian woman (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jerk Chicken

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat. 7/10

Meet took place a few days ago. This one won’t be for the majority on here but I have had her on my HL for some time. Why? I have always wanted to fuck one of those genuine Indian Aunties that I see in my local market buying their vegetables and other bits and more importantly unload some jizz in their gob. Pussy and dick were aligned when I noticed her number on display whilst I was in Stratford Westfield doing some shopping so made the call. She handles her own comms. Friendly, fluent English but with Indian accent. Discussed services, she asked me my age and the Indian Aunty punt was set for later that afternoon. Asked her if she could wear some Asian attire to complete the aunty look. She laughed and said she can’t promise but would try. Ask me to text her as soon as I arrive at the venue.

Fee & VFM 8/10

£130 1 hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, SEX, POST PUNT SHOWER TOGETHER

Digs/punt room/punter safety 6 /10

Aunty works from a chain budget hotel in Barking 3-4 minutes’ walk from Barking station. No hotel parking but plenty of P&D within short distance. Aunty was ready on arrival and texted me the room number as soon as I sent my text saying I was at the hotel. No issues with reception which was busy at the time of my punt. All safe and dandy. The room itself was spotless as was the bathroom; fresh towels and she had purchased additional men’s toiletries. Nice touch.

The Pro 7/10

Although registered on AW 2013 very scatty intel on here (1 review). That could be because she does not work often and her number is only on display when she is working. Noticed AW feedback was hidden which was not the case when I first HL her. Decided in advance if a train wreck greeted me, I would just walk. There are plenty of pics on her profile including PG so providing they were representative that was fine by me. The usual hide behind the door thing on knocking but once in I thought ….okay I can work with this; a proper aunty indeed. Facially, to me, your average Indian Aunty that was probably attractive back in her youth. Not ugly but no ex Bollywood mama either. Greeted me in a bright floral churidar, heels, bangles, hair tied up and light make-up/light perfume. Smelt lovely. Gave me a massive hug once in the room and a lip kiss. Thanked me for coming to see her, we made a few jokes regarding her outfit and what was underneath! All the features in her pics were self-evident. So, tits bursting through her top.

Vitals: -

Pics including PG are 100% her. However, I still rek they are a few years old but are representative.

5’ 3”

Size 14/16, large flat(ish) bum, a belly with 1-2 rolls when she is seated, smooth skin, nice well pedicured feet.

Massive F cup melons, big nipples, the size of her melons means they are fighting gravity but firm(ish) for her age

Fully shaved pussy – very clean

Age: profile says 50 I rek 55/56 (I also based this on the convo in the punt)

Long brown hair beyond shoulders

Non-smoker/no smoker’s breath

The Punt 8/10

Punt kicked off with Aunty asking if I wanted a cup of tea and some nibbles that she had pre purchased. A water was fine with me. We had a nice pre-punt chat, she made me laugh, was warm, receptive and a good conversationalist if that is your thing. Convo broke as I decided to go grab a quick shower and as we stood up, we went into some DFK. Me feeling up that phat ass and playing with her huge melons through her top. Stuck my fingers down her pants to feel a warm and wet pussy. I thought nice start then headed off for a quick shower. Got to admit whilst soaping up I was thinking I can’t wait to drill that Aunty! On exit…

DFK – Aunty was still in her churidar but had removed her shoes we continued with our DFK. She knows how to kiss and there is no restriction with tongues. She will run her fingers through your hair and play with your face. I fancied fucking her with her churidar on so told her to stand up and give me her ass and a mac.

Sex (1) Rolled on the mac pulled her pants down to half way, no knickers and slid my dick in and fucked her in doggy. I was not expecting a tight pussy but it was a tighter than some young pros I have fucked so that was a huge bonus. Aunty handled a prolonged doggy session well as I went deep. Was responsive, fucked back and muttered some Hindi. No idea what she was saying but it sounded sexy. Off came the mac and we disrobed. My first opportunity to see her fully naked and those melons! DFK continued.

OWO/RO – Aunty sunk to her knees and sucked with aplomb. She sucks dick well, very well indeed. No teeth. Combo of hands/no hands, a little spit but not too much so gets the right amount of friction, gentle licking of the shaft and FULL attention to the balls. Lots of variation in speed. Her attention to the helmet shows me she has been sucking dick for ages. Lots of light flicks that could easily make you pop. I had to compliment her on her dick sucking skills. She jokingly retorted she has had plenty of practice! Told Aunty to load that fat pum pum and ass on my face for some pussy eating. Taste good and clean. Moved herself smoothly over my tongue whilst I played with her boobs. Flipped her over for some clit play and fingering she has no issue with 3/4 fingers up her fanny. This again brought out some Hindi talk as she became even more wet and wriggled her body around the bed.

Sex (2)/CIM – I rolled on another mac and fucked her hard in missi with her legs on my shoulders. Went balls deep and I could tell there was a little struggle with this position but she took it well. I liked the fact she moved her hips and bum around constantly during the fuck rather than just lay there and get jack hammered. Sucked hard on those titties with some gentle biting too. We then moved in CG. Rode my dick sweetly, the sight of those melons bouncing up and down, left right doing their jiggly thing was the defining image of the punt. I liked her CG technique lots of hip swivelling. I could feel the sap rising so told her to let her hair down and get on her hands and knees. Off came the mac, slid my dick in her mouth, held her head and fucked her face furiously until the jizz was home. I also sank to my knees as she deposited the muck in some tissue kissed her head and said you’re not a bad fuck! She seemed to like that that comment.

We both headed back to the bed and just rolled around chatting Aunty rubbing her hands all over my body. A look at my watch and my time was almost up so I headed back to the shower. She said do I mind if she joins me. Obviously to get a head start for her next customer. I was not going to refuse. It was not the largest shower but we managed it; soapy wank from aunty and another BJ whilst I soaped the melons and stuck a few fingers in her fanny. Further interesting chit-chat whilst I was getting dressed. She informed me she works around 4-6 days a month max and has a large list of regulars who are 95% Asian as she does things their wives won’t do. That remark brought dual laughter, a fitting end to the punt and I was on my way.

On exit time check = In/Out 1 hour 10 minutes. No clock watching. Punting phone on silent throughout.

Comment on existing AW reviews: 0/10

The 46 reviews are hidden. A hover over the 45 feedbacks show 43 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative. I was supposed to ask her about this and why she has hidden her feedback but forgot. Have to assume the 1 negative must have upset her so she has now chosen to hide her feedback who knows.

Jerk Chik Rating: 7.5/10                                                                                                                                     

Return: 50/50. @130 queens heads it was a good value punt and my Indian Aunty box has now been ticked. She delivered all that I wanted, is service friendly, chatty, open and allowed me to fuck her hard with no complaints and unload some jizz in her gob. If I am in the area and she is available I would not rule out going back for seconds.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP for this review. I saw this lovely, bubbly lady back in 2015. She offers a great service and she is very friendly also. Made me feel very relaxed! I also remember how smooth her legs were. I find it such a turn on when a girl has actually made an effort to make their legs feel nice and smooth! Some of these younger WGs could take a leaf out of her book!

Offline robot21

Thank you for the review. You've tempted me to see her so on she goes the hotlist.

Offline winkywanky

Nice review OP.

When you say her OWO was no teeth, do you mean she actually took them out?  ;)

I love the aunty vibe, did she send you on your way with a pat on the head, a 'mind the road' and some pakora in a tupperware box?  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

I just read her profile. She sounds really nice!

Interesting that she says SORRY NO ASIANS!! But if you're respectful with no attitude then I might change my mind (but not aimed at her regulars). I should imagine talking to her like shit and trying to knock her prices down. Shame she has to say that.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I just read her profile. She sounds really nice!

Interesting that she says SORRY NO ASIANS!! But if you're respectful with no attitude then I might change my mind (but not aimed at her regulars). I should imagine talking to her like shit and trying to knock her prices down. Shame she has to say that.

More or less spot on. She mentioned generally no longer keen on seeing fellow Asians due to being disrespectful, constant bargaining on price and tons of personal questions!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 06:00:52 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Jerk Chicken

Nice review OP.

I love the aunty vibe, did she send you on your way with a pat on the head, a 'mind the road' and some pakora in a tupperware box?  :cool:

Hahaha... but it did have that vibe on exit!

Offline Chunk

Excellent review J C,  :thumbsup:, I would usually decide against a visit where AW feedback is blocked, and not being my usual type, but after your experience, I will definitely be putting her on my hot list and looking her when in the area thanks.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Excellent review J C,  :thumbsup:, I would usually decide against a visit where AW feedback is blocked, and not being my usual type, but after your experience, I will definitely be putting her on my hot list and looking her when in the area thanks.

I am in the same camp as you. AW feedback hidden normally  = a no visit.

Offline Andrew999

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Good find, I would love to suck on those hard nipples.
Is she Indian born and bred British or Indian from India?
Cheers

Offline Sms097

:lol: :lol:

I am Indian and this SP would be my worst nightmare. I defo don't want to bang an aunty.

That being said the review had me in stitches.
Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Good find, I would love to suck on those hard nipples.
Is she Indian born and bred British or Indian from India?
Cheers
I remember her saying she was from the Indian state of Gujarat.

Offline Jerk Chicken

That is correct. Aunty is the authentic stuff ....born in India but been living in the UK close to 30 years.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I am Indian and this SP would be my worst nightmare. I defo don't want to bang an aunty.

That being said the review had me in stitches.

When you go to a family gig you will never feel the same again. Go on grab a bite you know you want to :yahoo:

Offline The Film Director

Offline jayj301599

My kinda of woman.

Want to fuck an Indian aunty for the same reasons as you

Offline regular_guy

looks awesome - straight on to HL - Thanks for the review  :D

Offline fraseragar

Shame that she's closed her aw account. Anyone here remember her email?

Offline sparkus

Shame that she's closed her aw account. Anyone here remember her email?

She's been on AW as long as I've been punting. I even remember her newsagents window advert.

Offline Pushn

Ahh what a shame she’s closed her AW. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Any other recommendations for other Indian Aunties?

Offline Tedbandy

Offline Sunny

Ahh what a shame she’s closed her AW. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Any other recommendations for other Indian Aunties?

I have been trying to meet Tanisha but her phone is always on voicemail and she only works 1 or 2 days External Link/Members Only

Best mature Indian auntie I have seen so far is CurvyIndianPrincess in Leicester but she's moved further north External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

I have been trying to meet Tanisha but her phone is always on voicemail and she only works 1 or 2 days External Link/Members Only

Best mature Indian auntie I have seen so far is CurvyIndianPrincess in Leicester but she's moved further north External Link/Members Only

Tanisha was categorically my worst punt, ever.  Beyond saggy and is, to boot, not particularly Indian (smokers' larynx cockney accent which could strip paint).

Offline blackprince

Tanisha was categorically my worst punt, ever.  Beyond saggy and is, to boot, not particularly Indian (smokers' larynx cockney accent which could strip paint).
Ahh she was on my hot list tanshia. How would you describe her ass?
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sunny

Been trying to book with Tanisha for ages but never been available seems to only work part time and now with COVID doubt she’s working at all.

Only mature Indian lady I see available in London is External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Ahh she was on my hot list tanshia. How would you describe her ass?

Her whole body was shot to pieces, eight years ago! Loads of folds of flab, all gone south.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:31:45 am by sparkus »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Her whole body was shot to pieces, eight years ago! Loads of folds of flab, all gone south.

Grim  :scare:

Offline Kolo

Only mature Indian lady I see available in London is External Link/Members Only
[/quote]

Any chance of a review? Otherwise how is she looks and service wise?

Offline sparkus

Grim  :scare:

It was a horrible experience.  In the end I just asked for a HJ and left, though as the visual side was lacking it took me ages to cum.

Offline RAJEC

Saw tanisha a few times over the years. I got past the excess weight with her blowjobs. She was filthy and loves dick. Sucking and taking. Distinctly remember her saying she loves being rammed from behind  :thumbsup:

Saw her a few times with her mate as well; a slimmer (slightly) indian with the biggest tits I’ve seen on an indian chick. Double blowjobs were the days...  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Saw tanisha a few times over the years. I got past the excess weight with her blowjobs. She was filthy and loves dick. Sucking and taking. Distinctly remember her saying she loves being rammed from behind  :thumbsup:

Saw her a few times with her mate as well; a slimmer (slightly) indian with the biggest tits I’ve seen on an indian chick. Double blowjobs were the days...  :drinks:

To misquote Rudyard Kipling, you're a braver man than I am, RAJEC.

Wish I'd seen the mate.  When I went she was working with a very unremarkable British blonde who hid in the hotel room bathroom throughout.

Offline Sunny

You got the other ladies number? PunjabiPreeti? All I can see is her email address.

Given up on Tanisha

Any chance of a review? Otherwise how is she looks and service wise?

Her place is quite far from mine havent had time yet and when I called her seemed pretty strict over kissing/oral due to covid 19 and don't want to pay £100 for 30mins when I can get OWO/CIM elsewhere. But I don't know maybe she might change her mind if she sees me in person.

Offline RAJEC

To misquote Rudyard Kipling, you're a braver man than I am, RAJEC.

Wish I'd seen the mate.  When I went she was working with a very unremarkable British blonde who hid in the hotel room bathroom throughout.

The mate was at least 10 years ago if not more mate.

Offline RAJEC

You got the other ladies number? PunjabiPreeti? All I can see is her email address.

This was Over 10 years ago now. They had a bust up and stopped working together and I never had the other ones name/number unfortunately. It’s not Punjabi Preety though