Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean girls of Crossharbour.  (Read 21725 times)

Offline P Exeter

Sigh - So I guess the girl(s) are still delayed arriving unless anyone knows different? Maybe the Mamasan is on a cruise somewhere on all our cash!

Shame been saving my punting tokens for a K-Punt...

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline sunnyj

Bora may be back it seems..

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks fake to me.  :unknown: Be ready for B&S or asked for deposit.

Offline earlgreyman

fuck moi, £180 for 30mins + all the extras on top. That's more than she was charging before, right? Is she really that good or is it the kick of getting the rare exotic fruit that drives us all nuts?

Must say, she's been on my HL for over a year now, and i just wish i could justify paying that much.  :wacko:

Online Tokidoe

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:50:50 pm by Tokidoe »

Offline Muzmuz

Looks fake to me.  :unknown: Be ready for B&S or asked for deposit.

Last time she was here she did mention coming back again, only this time as an independent. She said she didn’t want to work for the Crossharbour pimps anymore.

So it could be she’s just over here on her holidays and wants to earn some extra money to pay for it.

Also whoever wrote this new profile knows a little more about Bora than was previously posted on her old AW profile so it could well be genuine.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:25:06 pm by Muzmuz »

Offline P Exeter

Interesting... anyone who has her insta can give any intel if she is over here for real?

Would be more convinced if there were different pics to the old profile. I hope it is her though!

Offline badonde

Interesting... anyone who has her insta can give any intel if she is over here for real?

Would be more convinced if there were different pics to the old profile. I hope it is her though!

It's real - I chat to her from time to time on IG

I would have posted an AW link but someone beat me to it

Online Tokidoe

I suppose it might seem like IG followers may have priority here. Comms might be iffy.

Offline P Exeter

Well if it is real - looks like the DFK is included now not an extra so that's something lol

Profile has a legitimacy alert so hopefully won't be taken down before she posts her new number.

Offline sunnyj

Last time she was here she did mention coming back again, only this time as an independent. She said she didn’t want to work for the Crossharbour pimps anymore.

So it could be she’s just over here on her holidays and wants to earn some extra money to pay for it.

Also whoever wrote this new profile knows a little more about Bora than was previously posted on her old AW profile so it could well be genuine.
Good if she comes back. As of now I don't see any new information on that AW profile, one can get those details from reading her reviews here.

Offline rayco

It’s her! Just had a 30min session. Mind blown! Looks better than before. Her number became available on her profile description later on the day. She went independent and staying only for a while
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline sunnyj

It’s her! Just had a 30min session. Mind blown! Looks better than before. Her number became available on her profile description later on the day. She went independent and staying only for a while
:thumbsup: A review will be more helpful.  :hi:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Bora may be back it seems..

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here is a screen shot of her profile, as she might have difficulty getting it activated if a pimp has had her details before.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Here is a screen shot of her profile, as she might have difficulty getting it activated if a pimp has had her details before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Muzmuz

New picture just popped up on her profile. She still looks amazing. I guess I’m going to have to see her one more time.  :yahoo:

Online Raven

+1 review would be nice Mr Op  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:43:57 am by Raven »

Offline stevethebroker

Looking back at the previous threads agent was charging £160/£280. Now shes charging £180. I know GBP vs Korean won has gone to shits and she has to pay for a hotel but I'm surprised as an indie she's not charging less.

Although I am a Bora fan, the fact that she's not paying the agent and she has to stay in a hotel anyway it would be valid reasons to charge less.

I guess the other side of the coin is that she must be fairly busy at those rates so knows she can get away with it. Maybe if her phone stays quiet we might see a price reduction

Online Tokidoe

Looking back at the previous threads agent was charging £160/£280. Now shes charging £180. I know GBP vs Korean won has gone to shits and she has to pay for a hotel but I'm surprised as an indie she's not charging less.

Although I am a Bora fan, the fact that she's not paying the agent and she has to stay in a hotel anyway it would be valid reasons to charge less.

I guess the other side of the coin is that she must be fairly busy at those rates so knows she can get away with it. Maybe if her phone stays quiet we might see a price reduction

Considering the hits on her reviews and shes here for a short time, I’m sure people are thirsty enough to pay the price. Maybe I’m just a mug on planning to pay at this rate...

Offline xyfek

Well, I didn't get the chance to punt her last time, but you guys have me so hyped up that I'm really going to try hard to see her this time.

I very much doubt it will be more than once, those prices :scare:

Offline stuart.

New picture just popped up on her profile. She still looks amazing. I guess I’m going to have to see her one more time.  :yahoo:

1+

She is so getting it lol

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline earlgreyman

Offline shiori

Never spent anywhere near those prices on a punt but Bora looks so hot I think I have to.
Banned reason: A real waste of space

Online shagbambi

Never spent anywhere near those prices on a punt but Bora looks so hot I think I have to.

She must certainly appeal to you - she managed to get you to post, your second time in five years.

Offline Vladimir luxuria

Is she that good?
For an hour punt,we are looking at £400/h...
I used to pay £250/h for CherrySecret which was very good (still found expensive)for the same services so,I’m not sure what better services I’ll get from.Bora...
Banned reason: Leech with no intention in posting reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dayardie

Profile now gone it seems?

Assuming she didn't add verification photo so aw has limited her profile. Anyone try booking her to see if still working until end of week as planned?

Offline xyfek

Offline Vladimir luxuria

Nope not at least until the 30th June...
Banned reason: Leech with no intention in posting reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Robert Musil

Fucked her today. Top level service. Even some gfs I've had haven't kissed me/ generally devoured me with the kind of passion this girl can muster.  :wacko: I also got the feeling she was up for anything. I asked her if I could fuck over the desk while grabbing her hair and there was no hesitation whatsoever from her in agreeing. You get what you pay for. At the end of the day, I'd rather have an amazing punt than lots of 'good value' mediocre ones. But to each their own.

Edit: FYI she told me she was staying until Sunday and was here purely on a "working holiday". She's based in a discrete hotel in Paddington.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:38:42 pm by Robert Musil »

Offline rayco

She has a problem with her profile but she is still working - 07951921505
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!

Offline xyfek

Fucked her today. Top level service. Even some gfs I've had haven't kissed me/ generally devoured me with the kind of passion this girl can muster.  :wacko: I also got the feeling she was up for anything. I asked her if I could fuck over the desk while grabbing her hair and there was no hesitation whatsoever from her in agreeing. You get what you pay for. At the end of the day, I'd rather have an amazing punt than lots of 'good value' mediocre ones. But to each their own.

Edit: FYI she told me she was staying until Sunday and was here purely on a "working holiday". She's based in a discrete hotel in Paddington.

Hear, hear. It's a lot of money, but the feeling you get after one such punt is priceless.

Unfortunately for me, it will be close to impossible to see her this week...  :(

Offline paul_2407

Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. Gonna make the most of it. She said she deleted her Instagram though. Is this right?? If someone can enlighten me that would be great

Offline stevethebroker

Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. Gonna make the most of it. She said she deleted her Instagram though. Is this right?? If someone can enlighten me that would be great

Yes Instagram gone, probably too many people asking her directly about her Instagram. I'm guessing the Instagram was originally for friends not punters.

Offline Muzmuz

Bora’s AW profile is back up. She's also added a couple of years to her age. She’s 21 years old now apparently.  :unknown:

Offline sunnyj

Offline Muzmuz

Profile gone. Didn't even last a week.

I hope I’m wrong but this source of Korean pussy seems to have run dry.

Big gaps in time between new girls arriving and also a lack of quality for the price the pimp wants.

Offline stuart.

I hope I’m wrong but this source of Korean pussy seems to have run dry.

Big gaps in time between new girls arriving and also a lack of quality for the price the pimp wants.

You might be right, all of the girls they get just ain't lasting very long.

Either the girls can't hack it or pimp just not liking the fact that they're not filling his pockets with cash like Bora did.

Offline Muzmuz

You might be right, all of the girls they get just ain't lasting very long.

Either the girls can't hack it or pimp just not liking the fact that they're not filling his pockets with cash like Bora did.

It would seem that the new girl is still around. The pimps have got her a new AW profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254221.msg2600512#msg2600512

I’m not sure why they binned the old profile, maybe because it showed her real age as being 38 years old.

Offline P Exeter

Been away... Please don't tell me I missed Bora already? Has she gone?

Offline xyfek

Been away... Please don't tell me I missed Bora already? Has she gone?

I think she left on the 7th. I missed out too :(

Does anyone know if she plans to come back?

Offline sunnyj

She may come back after two months and possibly with one of her friends.  :hi:

Offline stuart.

I also missed out,was meant to meet her on the 7th  :(

Offline stuart.

She may come back after two months and possibly with one of her friends.  :hi:

Hopefully she does, Hopefully her Korean friend will be gorgeous  :unknown:

Nothing beats fucking beautiful Asian girls lol

Looking on AW there really isn't a different option, they are Asian girls that are quite hot but not gorgeous.

Offline stuart.

Hopefully she does, Hopefully her Korean friend will be gorgeous  :unknown:

Nothing beats fucking beautiful Asian girls lol

Looking on AW there really isn't a different option, they are Asian girls that are quite hot but not gorgeous.

Actually this girl is really gorgeous but way out of my price range  :cry: and I doubt she'll take a facial.
KittenAsia
External Link/Members Only

Offline SomTumFucker

Actually this girl is really gorgeous but way out of my price range  :cry: and I doubt she'll take a facial.
KittenAsia
External Link/Members Only

Choked on my cornflakes reading her hyper inflated price expectation and BS pricing strategy. 1 hour with this crazy bitch would cover a return trip to LOS and an infinite amount more pleasure.
Surely a windup.

bristolqwerty

Relax, she just kept her finger on the “0” button, we’ve all done it  :D

Offline stevethebroker

Choked on my cornflakes reading her hyper inflated price expectation and BS pricing strategy. 1 hour with this crazy bitch would cover a return trip to LOS and an infinite amount more pleasure.
Surely a windup.

She looks nice and real Singaporean is very rare, even rarer than Japanese or Korean, but surely there must be a typo in her prices...Wishful thinking as all the rates seem consistent