Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What to say to the next Punter on the way out?  (Read 3567 times)

Offline formulajuan1

I used to be a regular with a girl in Wolves. We often used to lay cuddled up chatting and overunning my time. So much so that once, her next Punter arrived when we were still curled up together on the bed. Rather like an old fashioned burlesque fan-dance the WG cleverly opened the doors in the small Flat in the right sequence, and just far enough so that the next guy was ushered into the Bathroom to sit and wait, whilst I rapidly dressed and bailed out. On this occasion neither Client saw the other, but now I have an idea what it must feel like to be screwing some girl and her old man arrives home unexpectedly!  Has anything similar happend to you? What would you have said to the next Punter?
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnthG

Has anything similar happend to you? What would you have said to the next Punter?

Yes it has, not going to go into it again, very distressing.

But what you should have said was, turn around mate and walk back out and run. This girl has terrible professional and discretion skills for this happening more than once.

Its a basic part of this job to make sure you don't do this
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Silver Birch

What would you have said to the next Punter?

If I was the punter leaving and he was arriving, I'd just give him a nod.

If I was the punter arriving, I'd probably turn around and leave with him.

Offline freeze44

Arrived at a shared wg flat where it was clear that the other punter and I were both going in to the same flat...just gave a nod and held back for a few minds and text the wg to check ok to come in as just seen someone else go in and was told to wait 5 as other punter having a shower!!

Should have walked as was a shit punt but nothing to do with turning up same time as other punter was seeing the other girl and didn't really bother me although might have been fun to compare notes on the way out!!  :crazy:

Offline Jeremy

Wouldn't have said anything, put yourself in their shoes, you're heading to a punt the last thing you want to see is some old fat fuck stumble out, giving you a leering grin, a wink and a thumbs-up as he mutters "give her one for me, pal"

Offline threechilliman

Wouldn't have bothered me. You're both there for the same thing.

Offline Moby Dick

Doesn’t bother me.
Happens if you overrun, although most independents won’t give out the room number / or send the im ready big boy message until the other has left.
I remember the days girls had waiting rooms, plus I’ve sat in many a parlour reading the paper having a coffee waiting my turn whilst Jeremy Kyle is spouting shite on the TV. Less painful then going to the dentist although just as expensive.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:12:34 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Not sure I would really let on at all in that situation. For all he knows you could be there to repair the telly or boiler or for loads of other reasons other than sexual. He would probably be just as uncomfortable with the situation as you anyway. From reading older posts on here it seems to have been fairly common in the northern establishments years ago for men to sit around together drinking tea in a waiting room style environment. Never know who you might bump into with that though I suppose.     

Offline threechilliman

Doesn’t bother me.
Happens if you overrun, although most independents won’t give out the room number / or send the im ready big boy message until the other has left.
I remember the days girls had waiting rooms, plus I’ve sat in many a parlour reading the paper having a coffee waiting my turn whilst Jeremy Kyle is spouting shite on the TV. Less painful then going to the dentist although just as expensive.

Cheap dentist, could you forward the tel no?

Offline Moby Dick

Cheap dentist, could you forward the tel no?
I’d have to pm you it since it’s already hard to get an appointment (just like some WG)

Offline Jeremy

I’d have to pm you it since it’s already hard to get an appointment (just like some WG)
Not willing to share, sounds like EAS to me :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not sure I would really let on at all in that situation. For all he knows you could be there to repair the telly or boiler or for loads of other reasons other than sexual. He would probably be just as uncomfortable with the situation as you anyway. From reading older posts on here it seems to have been fairly common in the northern establishments years ago for men to sit around together drinking tea in a waiting room style environment. Never know who you might bump into with that though I suppose.   

I'm sure this is exactly what the other guy thinks when I'm in a suit. Only really works if you look the part and walking about with a toolbox (giggle) is taking role play a step too far, unless it's my butt plug collection.

In terms of speaking with another punter, it's not something I've ever done except in communal situations, e.g. Edinburgh sauna or a party. I was spoken to a few times in the stairwell on my way out of SoHo walkups (when I did them). They enquired about the girl or whether it was any good. A nod with a raised eyebrow or a shake of the head with a frown is all it took.

Offline threechilliman

A nod with a raised eyebrow or a shake of the head with a frown is all it took.

Bit like bidding at an auction

Offline Winker121

Has anything similar happend to you? What would you have said to the next Punter?

I have bumped into the "next" punter when stepping out of my regulars door on two occasions. One pretended I wasn't there so ignored him and the other I enquired how it was going which was fine apparently. I'm not bothered about running into them.

Offline Bonker

What would you have said to the next Punter?

"I would give it a few minutes if I were you mate ".
Whilst fanning my nose with my hand.

Offline Daffodil

Yes it has, not going to go into it again, very distressing.

But what you should have said was, turn around mate and walk back out and run. This girl has terrible professional and discretion skills for this happening more than once.

Its a basic part of this job to make sure you don't do this

I’ve never known anybody to have as much drama as you Anth.

WRT to the original post, it hasn’t actually happened to me but I don’t think it would bother me either way if it did. I’m under no illusions that the girl may be seeing multiple guys that day, some before and some after me. That’s the idea, right?

My main issue is the anonymity thing, but just going into a whore’s place exposes you to that. The people on the street probably know what’s going on and what you’re there for and there’s always a chance it could be somebody who recognises you. At least a fellow punter should respect the “brotherhood”  ;)

It is unprofessional though. Some guys won’t give a shit, some will be drama queens like Anth.

Offline AnthG

I’ve never known anybody to have as much drama as you Anth.
Well, two days ago I posted on the forums I have set myself a mission of no drama for an entire year. I am two days in and going strong :)

The thing people are maybe not realising with this predicament when they say "it won't bother me at all."

Is if you walk in with the previous punter leaving. The girl also likely hasn't showered at all since he did his thing.

I don't know about others but the thought of that is somewhat  :vomit: inducing.

Offline Daffodil

Well, two days ago I posted on the forums I have set myself a mission of no drama for an entire year. I am two days in and going strong :)

The thing people are maybe not realising with this predicament when they say "it won't bother me at all."

Is if you walk in with the previous punter leaving. The girl also likely hasn't showered at all since he did his thing.

I don't know about others but the thought of that is somewhat  :vomit: inducing.

Yep, which is why it is certainly unprofessional! Some guys won’t mind, some will. It’s those who will that a Sex Worker, with any sort of a business brain (few and far between, admittedly), should be thinking about.

There are enough guys to go to parties and similar to show not everybody cares particularly about showering between punters and some punters even find it a turn on!  :scare:

Offline willie loman

Obviously we need a support group if something so distressing happens,honestly  get a grip guys. Some of you are real snowflakes.

Offline smiths

I used to be a regular with a girl in Wolves. We often used to lay cuddled up chatting and overunning my time. So much so that once, her next Punter arrived when we were still curled up together on the bed. Rather like an old fashioned burlesque fan-dance the WG cleverly opened the doors in the small Flat in the right sequence, and just far enough so that the next guy was ushered into the Bathroom to sit and wait, whilst I rapidly dressed and bailed out. On this occasion neither Client saw the other, but now I have an idea what it must feel like to be screwing some girl and her old man arrives home unexpectedly!  Has anything similar happend to you? What would you have said to the next Punter?

Yes its happened to me countless times over the years, if its 1 punter arriving as I am leaving I don't say anything. IF its been a brothel on occasion there has been some chat, other times an awkward silence. What seeing another punter arriving as I am leaving confirms to me is the WG does back to back bookings which doesn't bother me as ANY WG could be doing that for all I know, but I definitely know in those cases.

Offline Daffodil

Obviously we need a support group if something so distressing happens,honestly  get a grip guys. Some of you are real snowflakes.

:lol:

It’s a different world we live in. Perhaps some punters need “safe spaces” from the Sex Workers who upset them.

Offline freeze44

You tell em jock! Sure a tough guy like you wouldn't mind a bit of dfk after a heavy rimming session...chocolate lipstick style!  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Doesn’t bother me.

More expensive for me; I'm an NHS patient at my dentist's! ;) :D

The early days of my punting career were spent in Mancunian Parlours. Some of them - Samantha's I remember in particular - segregated waiting punters so that you never saw the bloke who'd just had the girl you were about to see. The waiting rooms in others - Sandy's two Parlours spring to mind - were almost like Social clubs where you could meet & chat with, other punters socially while you were each waiting for your girl to become available.

Since I began to see girls who advertise on AW, I've only once felt a bit rushed. As I walked away from her premises, I was aware of - obviously! - her next client sitting in the driving seat of his car about 50-60 yards from her front door, making it look like he was filling in an expenses claim form! Although I'd had a good session, I made up my mind there and then never to return.

Offline 2 pair

I visited a lass, a few years back.
Think there was 2 girls in there, a bit of a panic, in me leaving.
Maybe the other lass, was trying to delay the next punter coming in.
In the end, I got put out, in front of the next punter.
This wasn't a issue for me.
I had my fun, but I reckon, it would have been a shit punt, for the guy, that was going in.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.

Offline cueball

Has anything similar happend to you?
Yes, he were early and hadn't been given the green light text. He knocked on the door at the exact moment I opened it on my way out.....

He looked shocked, I just laughed, knodded and walked on my way. It were a two girl, both lasses were bollock naked at the top of the stairs saying bye bye to me.... One lass said.... "You're early" and in he went.

It didn't bother me in the slightest, I'm in a town no bugger knows me, my cars parked out of eye shot and I'm fully anon.... I still chuckle at the look on his face  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Yes, he were early and hadn't been given the green light text. He knocked on the door at the exact moment I opened it on my way out.....

He looked shocked, I just laughed, knodded and walked on my way. It were a two girl, both lasses were bollock naked at the top of the stairs saying bye bye to me.... One lass said.... "You're early" and in he went.

It didn't bother me in the slightest, I'm in a town no bugger knows me, my cars parked out of eye shot and I'm fully anon.... I still chuckle at the look on his face  :lol:

Ah, so it was you then. Nice to meet you :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Not willing to share, sounds like EAS to me :D
I’m attached to my teeth, not the dentist, although some of the assistants look FAF.
Always emotional going to the dentist.
If only I looked after my teeth better, I blame punting, particularly a busty Thai who would warm me up by laying me down not for a massage but by putting the back end of a dildo shaped yellow banana in my mouth and riding till she squirted on my face. That got me in the mood. Happy days :D
But my teeth rattle a bit these days :(

Offline threechilliman

I’m attached to my teeth, not the dentist, although some of the assistants look FAF.
Always emotional going to the dentist.
If only I looked after my teeth better, I blame punting, particularly a busty Thai who would warm me up by laying me down not for a massage but by putting the back end of a dildo shaped yellow banana in my mouth and riding till she squirted on my face. That got me in the mood. Happy days :D
But my teeth rattle a bit these days :(

I want to shag my dentist cos shes fit.

Offline formulajuan1

Thanks for all the interesting contributions guys!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Blatant tout.

Offline Moby Dick

I want to shag my dentist cos shes fit.
That’s a better reason than being a cheap dentist, could you forward the tel no?

yobbra

More expensive for me; I'm an NHS patient at my dentist's! ;) :D

The early days of my punting career were spent in Mancunian Parlours. Some of them - Samantha's I remember in particular - segregated waiting punters so that you never saw the bloke who'd just had the girl you were about to see. The waiting rooms in others - Sandy's two Parlours spring to mind - were almost like Social clubs where you could meet & chat with, other punters socially while you were each waiting for your girl to become available.

Since I began to see girls who advertise on AW, I've only once felt a bit rushed. As I walked away from her premises, I was aware of - obviously! - her next client sitting in the driving seat of his car about 50-60 yards from her front door, making it look like he was filling in an expenses claim form! Although I'd had a good session, I made up my mind there and then never to return.

This was the only time i ever run into anyone i knew punting was at one of the Sandy's branches.   I saw him but he didn't see me.   He was going up the stairs as i was entering and i was upstairs before he came back down.   I used to think (without knowing this guy punted for sure) if i was to ever run into anyone i knew at Sandy's he would be one of the most likely guys and it turned out it was him purely by chance.   Having sat waiting in numerous waiting rooms with other punters for years on end both in local parlours and way out of town for me parlours the chance of running into anyone you know is incredibly slim.

Offline Moby Dick

This was the only time i ever run into anyone i knew punting was at one of the Sandy's branches.   I saw him but he didn't see me.   He was going up the stairs as i was entering and i was upstairs before he came back down.   I used to think (without knowing this guy punted for sure) if i was to ever run into anyone i knew at Sandy's he would be one of the most likely guys and it turned out it was him purely by chance.   Having sat waiting in numerous waiting rooms with other punters for years on end both in local parlours and way out of town for me parlours the chance of running into anyone you know is incredibly slim.
I’ve bumped into two of my clients plus spotted a few famous people, actors, sportsmen sat having drinks at the bar at parlours in Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester. Those days the parlours had more of a club feel some with pool tables, dance poles etc. Not sure if they still exist.

Offline threechilliman

That’s a better reason than being a cheap dentist, could you forward the tel no?
Sure. 0898 696969.

Offline Moby Dick

Sure. 0898 696969.
Shhhh she’s gunna need a bigger waiting room with all the leeches on ere :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

What to say to the next punter on the way out?

Absolutely fuck all  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Q: "What to say to the next Punter on the way out? "
A: "Hope you like sloppy seconds"

that'll teach her to back-to-back punters

Offline AnthG

Q: "What to say to the next Punter on the way out? "
A: "Hope you like sloppy seconds"

That is what I was just about to say, well I wasn't going to say that, I mean that is what I was going to allude to.

In this scanario the guy leaving has little to be concerned about at all. He can walk past without little care unless he thinks he knows the person coming in.

Its the person coming in whose mind can potentially start running a mile a minute....Did she get a shower, does he look like someone who'd pull the condom off and cum on her tits. How about CIM do you think he did that and when I DFK her I am going to be Snowballing the guys stuff.

And all sorts like that.

Offline winkywanky

Of course, you must assume the guy before you was doing the same, one minute she was cuddling him, and within one minute she was welcoming you with a nice sloppy wet kiss.

'Tis the way of punting.

To answer your question though, my comment to the incoming guy would be something along the lines of: 'have a good time mate, I've warmed her up nicely for you...and don't worry, I got her to clean my spunk off her tits...'

Offline Whipthatbooty

Probably a good lesson in not overstaying too long. Bumping into the next gent or having to hide in the bathroom, no thanks.

It's a common complaint in reviews if the punter has been kept waiting too long or the girl doesn't answer her phone when clearly another guy has overstayed, but then a lot of these blokes seem to want to push it with the time as well, which creates the problem in the first place.

Or the WG just has shitty time management in which case, avoid.

Online Jonestown

Agreed, god knows how some people would cope in a Soho walkup.

Offline m4rmite

What to say to a fellow punter?

Tell your mom to get the tea on,  I'll be back in a hour.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I don't want to see a bloke before/during/after. I'd find it a bit embarrassing. As far as I'm concerned she's sitting demurely waiting for my arrival all fragrant and lovely (ok, I realise this ain't the case but it helps me to think that way). Seeing some degenerate punter stumbling out is not what I want..... It pricks my fluffy little bubble. On a purely logistical note it does not give her time to clean all his mess up and it's really unprofessional too. Luckily, I've not encountered any other punters on the premises and long may that continue.

Offline Moby Dick

I don't want to see a bloke before/during/after. I'd find it a bit embarrassing. As far as I'm concerned she's sitting demurely waiting for my arrival all fragrant and lovely (ok, I realise this ain't the case but it helps me to think that way). Seeing some degenerate punter stumbling out is not what I want..... It pricks my fluffy little bubble. On a purely logistical note it does not give her time to clean all his mess up and it's really unprofessional too. Luckily, I've not encountered any other punters on the premises and long may that continue.
Yeah know what you mean, shock myself every time I catch my reflection.

Offline unclepokey

I'd say "Wotcha mate, I was 'er [Nth *] today but she's still got some left. Go for it"

[Nth depending on the the time of day]

:D Uncle Pokey

Offline winkywanky

I guess if she were a barebacker you could jauntily retort: 'I'd empty her first if I were you mate...'.

Offline edinburgh1234

some lovely fluffy prudes in here ,

yea she only sees one punter today and today is your lucky day ....

you dont really want to be crossing paths but come on your not that special that your the only one of the day ...

Offline Beamer

I guess if she were a barebacker you could jauntily retort: 'I'd empty her first if I were you mate...'.

Some of your comments are hilarious
You do justice to your Avatar!