Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wrong Door  (Read 3752 times)

Offline king tarzan

Happened a few times over the years...
Luckily wriggled out of it politely and extremely quickly.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Briddy

Been sent to the wrong room in a parlour. Here's your towel for the shower it's room 3. Walked in on a punter drying himself off  :D

Online sparkus

Been sent to the wrong room in a parlour. Here's your towel for the shower it's room 3. Walked in on a punter drying himself off  :D

Was once pranked at a place where a group of giggling women sent me in a room where 'security' had his trousers round his ankles and was getting stuck right in.  Had her myself a few times, before and after, very good curves and chebs (Italian redhead).

At the start of all this for me there was a Chinese house which was open late, hours varied really and my phone battery had conked out.  The place itself was often in near darkness, even the room was dimly lit.  Half cut I rocked up to what I thought was the house and knocked a few times.  'Fuck it,' I thought and tried the front door, it opened.  Ventured halfway up the stairs shouting 'Hello?'

No response so I turned on heels and fled resigned to no action that night, as I left the house the bedroom window opened and two heads popped out, with the bloke saying "It's three doors down next time, mate."

Offline Jeremy

No response so I turned on heels and fled resigned to no action that night, as I left the house the bedroom window opened and two heads popped out, with the bloke saying "It's three doors down next time, mate."
:lol: I wonder how many other blokes have stumbled up the stairs and climbed in bed with him and the missus
Begs the question why they don't lock their front door however

Offline myothernameis

As I left the house the bedroom window opened and two heads popped out, with the bloke saying "It's three doors down next time, mate."

You just wonder, how does he know this, possibly a very good reason, but you never know, maybe the guy punts aswell

Offline Corus Boy

:lol: I wonder how many other blokes have stumbled up the stairs and climbed in bed with him and the missus
Begs the question why they don't lock their front door however

LOL.  Reminded me of a conversation with a girl who lived in a particularly rough area.

I asked why she never locked her door?

She told me that she had nothing of value to ick and it always cost more to repair the door over replacing a toaster!

Online sparkus

You just wonder, how does he know this, possibly a very good reason, but you never know, maybe the guy punts aswell

The place on a Leyton terraced street was known locally for what it was. A group of teens ribbed me as I left one night.

Offline Mifune

Hotel meet last year.  Got the door and no answer.  Waited for about 30 seconds, though felt like an eternity as it was the main corridor of the floor and lots of maids around.

Retreated to the lift area to ring her and turns out she neglected to tell me she’d changed hotel!  I’m just glad no one did answer the door or god knows how I’d of reacted.

Offline vronsky100

This happened to me a few years ago. I went to see this girl in East Ham. I was dressed in business attire and knocked on the correct number but wrong road as it turned out. A very attractive woman and her old mother opened the door and I said I'd come about the advert but without being too explicit. They obviously got the gist of what I'd come about and told me I'd come to the wrong address. They were OK about it but I was highly embarrased and I thought I'd better get out of the area quickly and legged it back to the tube.

Before I got there some young bloke drew up in a van about 20 yards away from me and started bellowing in my direction that I was a "fucking pervert cunt". I feigned innocence, looking around as if I didn't know what he was talking about, and hastened my steps towards the underground. I was very relieved when the train pulled out of East Ham. I still don't know what stopped the geezer coming and trying to stick one on me - perhaps he wasn't entirely sure that he was shouting at the right person.

Online sparkus

This happened to me a few years ago. I went to see this girl in East Ham. I was dressed in business attire and knocked on the correct number but wrong road as it turned out. A very attractive woman and her old mother opened the door and I said I'd come about the advert but without being too explicit. They obviously got the gist of what I'd come about and told me I'd come to the wrong address. They were OK about it but I was highly embarrased and I thought I'd better get out of the area quickly and legged it back to the tube.

Before I got there some young bloke drew up in a van about 20 yards away from me and started bellowing in my direction that I was a "fucking pervert cunt". I feigned innocence, looking around as if I didn't know what he was talking about, and hastened my steps towards the underground. I was very relieved when the train pulled out of East Ham. I still don't know what stopped the geezer coming and trying to stick one on me - perhaps he wasn't entirely sure that he was shouting at the right person.

Completely forgot about this but a number of years ago I exited a brothel and walked to the tube. When I got to the station there was a bloke stood on his own who winked at me as I walked past, who then followed me in and stood near me on the platform. Various thoughts and theories raced through my mind as he boarded the same carriage as me. At the next station I waited until the doors were about to close and jumped off, then took a complex route home. He didn't look like a Sergei, more plainclothes copper.

Offline Bonker

Maybe you forgot to zip up after and he just fancied you?

Online sparkus

Maybe you forgot to zip up after and he just fancied you?

Very funny.

The wink and his demeanor seemed quite hostile. In all my years of punting it's the only time another male has made their presence and possible bad intent known. I even started scripting what I was going to tell OH.