Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Once a Punter?  (Read 2460 times)

Offline slimdude1

Mate, I can stop punting at any moment. Just like my bad habits. You have to understand that punting is a hobby and should not interfere with your personal life.

I think this is SO important for a lot of people punting to keep in mind.

Never allow punting to become like an addictive habit - otherwise you'll end up wasting hundreds, if not thousands without any control.

Always keep it as a side hobby, and be logical with your decisions on who you will punt with. If you have the itch but there's no well-reviewed reliable WG's available, don't risk it (unless you're TOFTT).

Offline Bonker

Although I have punted for many years and shagged some beautiful young girls - the experiences pale into insignificance compared to sex with girlfriends /mistresses.

Making love with someone I'm in love with, even a 5/10 is way better than a quick fake fuck with a 10/10.

So, however much I kid myself that punting is exciting, adventure-filled, cheaper, less-hassle, rewarding and guilt free - it's better than no sex. That's all.

My advice is, go find a lover and only punt if you have to. Don't give up, don't expect a supermodel or a stepford wife.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 11:43:30 pm by Bonker »

Offline Plan R

The thrill of booking, furtive lies, the alibis’ , the driving to, the anticipation, this the right house, mystery behind the door,  the Butterflies, might be a B&S, following that arse up the stairs, will it be amazing, will it be shite, will I get robbed, the paperwork, confirmation of services?

:D Brilliant ! Really captures 'the buzz' of the pre-match nerves  :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

The thrill of booking, furtive lies, the alibis’ , the driving to, the anticipation, this the right house, mystery behind the door,  the Butterflies, might be a B&S, following that arse up the stairs, will it be amazing, will it be shite, will I get robbed, the paperwork, confirmation of services?

All this before you’ve even got your cock out…. :D

The fact that I'm a rotten spur of the moment liar is why I didn't start punting until over 18 months after the OH had pissed off. I wanted a 'no-fault; 50/50 split' & felt sure she'd have financially screwed me if I'd been doing something as heinous, in her eyes, as punting.

Offline atego

When I read this post it struck a chord with me , I am an old git and have probably walked on the wild side on and off for nearly 30 years. I punt infrequently and sometimes have gone years without punting, but the interest never diminishes . Bit of a worry really ,will I feel this way when I am 70 (ruddy hope so ) .  Times have changed availability is better, though the potential pitfalls are greater .

I am driven by the shortcomings at home , differing sex drives , complete lack of libido and many other distractions. Truth is when I punt I feel alive and yes it’s not real in that I purchase that pleasure , and the service provider makes all the right noises but it’s purely a business transaction.

So yes once a punter always a punter , and one way or another I think all men are .

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Oh dear...quoted the OP and mistakenly posted it before filling in my comments. Clicked Modify to open it up, then spent ages writing my life story, by which time it timed out. And now I can't delete it  :rolleyes:.

I'll come back to it  :D.

Such a shame,

I reckon at least a thousand viewers would have loved to read an excerpt from the WW life story...

The last thing on any man’s mind when he starts punting, is the fact  he may be surreptitiously kissing goodbye his abilty to form future

genuine one to one relationships, forever.. ........I was seeing titties and arses in my sleep.

I wonder if this affects WGs too?  (Where’s that gobby Strawberry when you need her?)….... :D

Offline winkywanky

Such a shame,

I reckon at least a thousand viewers would have loved to read an excerpt from the WW life story...

The last thing on any man’s mind when he starts punting, is the fact  he may be surreptitiously kissing goodbye his abilty to form future

genuine one to one relationships, forever.. ........I was seeing titties and arses in my sleep.

I wonder if this affects WGs too?  (Where’s that gobby Strawberry when you need her?)….... :D

Don't bank on it  :D

As for surreptitiously kissing goodbye to future relationship chances by commencing punting, for some I wouldn't mind betting that it was a final recognition of not being able to in the first place, but then finding an outlet for all that natural horniness which they wouldn't otherwise have had?

Coldcoldcold

Honestly I think I’m through with punting - i can hand on heart say I haven’t enjoyed my last couple of experiences. As a relatively young bloke on this forum I’ve used punting as a stop gap when trawling tinder etc is running dry.

There’s no thrill in it for me, I like to know I’m doing a decent job for the girl & that’s impossible with a pro. Then the cascade of rubbers, antiseptic wipe on cocks, application of lube to fannies and thousands of rules - just not fun.

Oddly more enjoyable overseas (girls tend to be far better looking) and massages I’m still good with.

Offline winkywanky

Honestly I think I’m through with punting - i can hand on heart say I haven’t enjoyed my last couple of experiences. As a relatively young bloke on this forum I’ve used punting as a stop gap when trawling tinder etc is running dry.

There’s no thrill in it for me, I like to know I’m doing a decent job for the girl & that’s impossible with a pro. Then the cascade of rubbers, antiseptic wipe on cocks, application of lube to fannies and thousands of rules - just not fun.

Well fuck me, you won't be missed, 2.5yrs since you've joined and you have posted no reviews whatsoever, and written a mere 20 posts. I can't even be bothered to look at them  :unknown:.

Bye!  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

Oddly more enjoyable overseas (girls tend to be far better looking) and massages I’m still good with.

Did you even punt in the 2.5 years you've been on here ?

Most of your posts are about Seeking, and you have no reviews, so it's not as if you are going to be much of a loss is it ?

Coldcoldcold

Did you even punt in the 2.5 years you've been on here ?

Most of your posts are about Seeking, and you have no reviews, so it's not as if you are going to be much of a loss is it ?

Well fuck me, you won't be missed, 2.5yrs since you've joined and you have posted no reviews whatsoever, and written a mere 20 posts. I can't even be bothered to look at them  :unknown:.

Bye!  :hi:

Bet you both got little chubs on writing that. Maybe you could get together, wank each other off and write a review?

Offline Jonestown

Bet you both got little chubs on writing that. Maybe you could get together, wank each other off and write a review?

Yet another useless post from you.

Coldcoldcold

Online Blackpool Rock

Sign out and don't log back in  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Oh piss off, you pathetic whingey little twat  :thumbsup:

Offline Bonker

"Then the cascade of rubbers, antiseptic wipe on cocks, application of lube to fannies and thousands of rules - just not fun. "

Yes, I have some empathy with that feeling.

Offline JonasG

Whether he's a troll or not, the essence of his post I agree with.

It's mad the highs and lows of punting, such polar opposites lol.

When it's great, you're buzzing...amazing. But man the feeling after a shit punt is awful.

It's a funny habit.

I think when you get on a bad run of punts, it's best to take a break and then go see a tried and tested that you know after a month.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 12:27:54 am by JonasG »

Coldcoldcold

Oh piss off, you pathetic whingey little twat  :thumbsup:
Yeah, I’m the one that’s whingey here.

Stop trying to play internet hard man. Sorry you got bullied in school.

Coldcoldcold

Whether he's a troll or not, the essence of his post I agree with.

It's mad the highs and lows of punting, such polar opposites lol.

When it's great, you're buzzing...amazing. But man the feeling after a shit punt is awful.

It's a funny habit.

I think when you get on a bad run of punts, it's best to take a break and then go see a tried and tested that you know after a month.
"Then the cascade of rubbers, antiseptic wipe on cocks, application of lube to fannies and thousands of rules - just not fun. "

Yes, I have some empathy with that feeling.
Yeah it’s quite odd, when a punts good, you’re so in the zone that none of that particularly matters - or it happens in such a way it’s almost organic. The opposite is sadly, becoming more and more prevalent for me, there’s just an inherent unsexyness about the entire situation that makes you wish you’d stayed home and wanked.

Offline JonasG

No doubt.

Take a break, and in a month have a punt with someone you had a good time with before.

It's the only way to reset the bad vibes of a shit run. ❤

Online Blackpool Rock

Or what?
Not my decision mate but your posts seem to have an unnecessarily aggressive edge to them, perhaps best not to post late at night after a few drinks or whatever your poison of choice is  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

He's been on a punting review site for nearly three years, goes on about how ultimately depressing he finds it all, has posted zero reviews even though he's seen WGs and then gets an attitude problem when he has it straightforwardly pointed out to him

He's an arsey little troll and a waste of space. Coldcoldcold just about sums him up.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Still waiting and hoping for an extract from the Winky Wanky life story...Sounds like a damned good read... :D :D :D

Offline winkywanky

I shall get around to it. I probably over-dramatised it TBH  :rolleyes:. Just how I got into punting really, we all have our stories to tell, some 'just the usual' (wife stops wanting sex etc), to the possibly different/more unusual.

Offline Hed Master

The only way you can do it is to sever all connections, delete phone numbers, don't peruse any sex or punting related websites, don't go back not for old times sake, not to just have a peek to see whats going on. leave and lock the door behind you, never look back.

Says he who has returned umpteen times  :scare:

That sir is some serious cold turkey....I bet there isn't a man on this forum that could do that for 3 months let alone a year....
without some serious DTs....Dreams of Titties...
There are blokes on here enjoying punting in their 70s+  God bless 'em...and STILL not stopping... :hi:

(honestly don't think I could either)

PS. I too would love to read that serialisation of the WW story....Sounds a thrilling read.....Save my buying the Mail on Sunday tomorrow... :lol:

Coldcoldcold

Not my decision mate but your posts seem to have an unnecessarily aggressive edge to them, perhaps best not to post late at night after a few drinks or whatever your poison of choice is  :rolleyes:
No you seem to be back seat moderating. What happens if I ignore you?

Fuck all son. Sit down.

Coldcoldcold

He's been on a punting review site for nearly three years, goes on about how ultimately depressing he finds it all, has posted zero reviews even though he's seen WGs and then gets an attitude problem when he has it straightforwardly pointed out to him

He's an arsey little troll and a waste of space. Coldcoldcold just about sums him up.
Little boy, you were the one that got so arsey. Like I say, I’m so sorry you got bullied as a kid, but those girls that used to laugh at your tiny cock ain’t here no more. No need to lash out at me because punting isn’t too fun (as a few others have said) and it’s the only action you can get.

I’m praying for you little man. Here’s hoping things get better.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice bit of tidying there Ali Katt...  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Fuck all son. Sit down.

Who's sitting down now eh??!  :sarcastic:

Is it the change of weather or something as seen a few idiots pop up recently!!  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Little boy, you were the one that got so arsey. Like I say, I’m so sorry you got bullied as a kid, but those girls that used to laugh at your tiny cock ain’t here no more. No need to lash out at me because punting isn’t too fun (as a few others have said) and it’s the only action you can get.

I’m praying for you little man. Here’s hoping things get better.

I see this fucking little prick has been banned.

Thanks Ali Katt :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nice bit of tidying there Ali Katt...  :thumbsup:
There's banter then there's basically calling 3 established members cunts for pointing out his lack of reviews. He's been a member for 2 years and hasn't been prolific with providing good information.

Offline winkywanky

Coldcoldcold was (and is) clearly suffering an existential crisis and had it not been for his blatant leeching I would have had a sympathetic ear for him.

But he'd been here for yonks, contributed fuck all and was whingeing about how his life was so empty because fucking prostitutes left him feeling meh, and even Tinder wasn't doing it for him any more (like that's in any way meaningful). If ever there was a candidate for 'get yourself a fucking girlfriend', he was it.

He acted like some pacifist embedding himself deep within a combat unit, and sowing seeds of discontent liable to totally undermine the effort.

Online Blackpool Rock

Fuck all son. Sit down.
Mmmm think he made a bad call on that one  :blush: