Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When XHannah met Lizzylicious - Nottingham  (Read 2888 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I had a feeling that getting these two lovelies together never having met each other before, would be rather pleasant experience and unlike my last piece of intuition, this time I didn't overestimate how good it might be, I actually underestimated.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, Lizzy is a petite blonde 42 year old MILF who looks at least 10 years younger than her years and after a holiday has one of the most amazing tanned little bodies I've ever had the pleasure of getting my hands on.

Hannah on the other hand 31 year old, pale skinned brunette beauty with a perfect curvier figure and a voracious sexual appetite. She's one of the most satisfying experiences I've had as a punter as you know. She's bright and bubbly with a great sense of humour and great company. One not to be missed for sure, so I make sure I don't.

So two quite different girls but I thought they would gel nicely. How wrong could I be, they didn't gel nicely they were unbelievable!

Arrived at the hotel a bit early after texting Hannah for the room details and she called us straight up to the room. Got there and Hannah opened the door to me and Lizzy. Hannah's face lit up when she saw this gorgeous petite blonde Pamela Anderson lookalike in a short orange dress that showed off her tanned legs perfectly. I must say Lizzy looked absolutely stunning and Hannah's jaw dropped when she saw her. Equally Hannah in her bra, stockings and sussies looked phenomenal and good enough to eat.

I got a lovely kiss but could tell Hannah was dying to get to know Lizzy and vice versa. We stood in the doorway three way kissing, Hannah had her hand on Lizzy's arse and was well and truly perving on how great it felt. Lizzy removed her skimpy dress and Hannah knelt down and slipped Lizzy's panties down, while I stood behind and unclasped her bra to release her amazing enhanced 32DD's as Hannah had already started delving into her beautiful shaved pussy. I was behind kissing her neck and shoulders cupping her amazing tits. Lizzy was getting our undivided attention and quite deservedly so, she is gorgeous.

So Lizzy was now naked so me and Hannah quickly disrobed. We all moved to the bed where Lizzy laid back and Hannah's tongue slid into her pussy and clit. I stood back and admired an incredible view that it was, but Hannah's arse was in the perfect position for me to access her pussy and arse so I joined the train and got well and truly stuck in with tongue and fingers. Lots of moaning and groaning ensued. Then I moved up to dfk with Lizzy as Hannah continued to lick and finger her.

My turn now, so I laid back and had the two of them licking and sucking me together which was amazing. Then Lizzy proceeded to drop down and get underneath Hannah who was telling me how good Lizzy was at doing nice things with her tongue and fingers. Hannah's face was a picture as she came to a shuddering climax.

I then went down on Lizzy's delightful pussy sharing it with Hannah while kissing and fondling her. This was non-stop licking sucking, fingering, kissing orgasm filled fun. It was going rather well I thought to myself.

Hannah jumped up and yelled "wand time" with an evil grin.  Covered it up and started using it on Lizzy who was now yelping with delight and so I slipped on a jonny and eased into Hannah's now very tight wet pussy and it felt great. Hannah started fingering her own arse as I was fucking her, so I joined in.

Watching Lizzy losing it while I was fucking Hannah was sublime. Lizzy boiled over to a body shaking climax and came down with a grin. So we swapped over and Hannah had the wand on her while I slipped into Lizzy after a change of condom naturally, and off we went again. Lizzy was also dripping wet and I slipped my finger into her little arse which accentuated the sensation on my cock as I pummelled her little pussy.

I had to stop as I was close to popping, but not a chance I was ready yet, so I laid next to Hannah and some more tit licking and face sucking as Lizzy positioned her self over me and dropped into her signature position, the squat. Hannah was absolutely enthralled as she watched Lizzy bump, grind and bounce herself to yet another orgasm. Hannah slipped down the bed to get a better view and licked and tickled my balls and Lizzy's arse.

Lizzy then removed her pussy from my cock and sat on my face, as Hannah covered me up for her turn to squat. Starting in CG as I felt her lovely tight wet pussy slide onto my cock which was still bearing up quite well under the circumstances. She does an amazing cock twerk in CG does Hannah and although I couldn't watch I could feel her giving it some. I tried to mirror her bounce with my hips but couldn't keep up with her, she goes at it so fast and gets into a rhythm that feels like a vibrator.

I was slurping away at Lizzy's dripping wet pussy as Hannah slipped off my cock and then back on again but it now felt verrryyy tight and I realised she'd slipped me into her arse, so I lifted Lizzy off my face and gave her a look as if to say wtf. She grinned back at me then started fucking me with her arse slowly then gradually quicker. She then turned round and reverse bounced, changed condom again and went into her pussy for another orgasm. I was so close now so Hannah jumped off and went down on me with her superb sucking and licking skills, as Lizzy went down behind her for the grand finalé, I was holding onto the sheets as Hannah sucked me to a pulp and I came with a grunt and groan and she swallowed the lot with her usual gusto, slid up and gave me a salty kiss and I licked her lips clean.

Time was up and we were all wasted. Had a lovely kiss and cuddle with these two beauties wrapped around me, feeling pretty smug at the thought of bringing them together and all the incredible antics that had transpired. We'd all ticked some items off bucket lists today, for me it was anal while being face sat. I doubt I'll have another session to compare with this one. I may indeed have raised the bar too high for myself. Not sure it can get any better personally.

So the best possible way for me to recover from a bad punt without a doubt, and individually two amazing SP's but together they gave me one of my best, maybe even the best punting experience I've had.

GN  :drinks:

Offline chandlerhandler

Sounds absolutely amazing mate, great review once again GN

Offline Kendrig

Cracking review GN sounds like a punters dream meet, with two vey enthusiastic and incredibly sexy lasses. I've met Lizzy who is outstanding, never had the pleasure with Hannah.  These girls together outstanding combo.

K

GolfNut

Sounds absolutely amazing mate, great review once again GN

Thanks CH. Definitely one to remember.

Cracking review GN sounds like a punters dream meet, with two vey enthusiastic and incredibly sexy lasses. I've met Lizzy who is outstanding, never had the pleasure with Hannah.  These girls together outstanding combo.

K

Thanks K. Lizzy is looking mighty hot if you've not seen her in the last week she has the most amazing tan. I call Hannah the Duracell bunny cos she just keeps going and going. Her and Lizzy was pretty spectacular to watch. Lizzy is sensual, quite gentle and relaxed and Hannah is like the proverbial firecracker so a great combination indeed.

:drinks:

Offline YoungBrum

Is this the meeting Hannah wrote about in her blog?

GolfNut

Is this the meeting Hannah wrote about in her blog?

Nope but I think you are referring to a meeting I had with her back in May (15th) for a foursome with LucieBee and SophiaRose which was pretty awesome too.

GN  :hi:

Offline meat_sweats

Sounds great. How much and for how long if you don't mind me asking.

GolfNut

Sounds great. How much and for how long if you don't mind me asking.

One hour though we did overrun by about 15 minutes. £120 for Hannah at her incall rate and Lizzy was £200 at her outcall rate as she came a very long way.

I know it was pretty damned expensive for an hour, but it was one of those rare opportunities that just seemed right at the time.

It was cheaper than my legendary foursome which cost me £360 for the hour and was probably as good if not better in many ways :D

Absolutely no regrets whatsoever and yes I'd definitely do it again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's a damned fine review MrGN  :drinks:

Think I may have to try that sometime.  :yahoo:

GolfNut

That's a damned fine review MrGN  :drinks:

Think I may have to try that sometime.  :yahoo:

Thanks matey. Just a reflection of what a great time was had. Lizzy just gets better as you probably well know and Hannah is consistently one of the very best out there, no ifs or buts.

It was one of those eureka moments when I saw it come together. Logistically a problem as they are so far apart but well worth it if you can indeed replicate this one. And I'm sure the next time for them would be even better having met today.

The pic I took during the meet, which is on UKE has created quite a stir if you haven't seen it, it tells a story.

Offline j122

I couldn't read the whole review...  How you got it done so quick is beyond me I've not even started mine! I get too distracted.....  But that picture paints 1000 words ;)

GolfNut

I couldn't read the whole review...  How you got it done so quick is beyond me I've not even started mine! I get too distracted.....  But that picture paints 1000 words ;)

Thanks matey and I've tried to create my own inimitable style of writing if you hadn't already figured. I try and tell it like I see it which helps me to produce it succinctly yet fairly quickly. Nothing like a great experience to assist the creative juices,

Yep a picture certainly does paint a thousand words doesn't it just. But a video on the other hand ......... ;)

Glad the wedding went well too!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:30:19 am by GolfNut »

Offline j122

Well it doesn't help that I've had a couple of shandies :D

Did you say you have videos!

Wedding went great thanks.  We'll have to renew our vowels soon
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:32:39 am by j122 »

GolfNut

Well it doesn't help that I've had a couple of shandies :D

Did you say you have videos!

Wedding went great thanks.  We'll have to renew our vowels soon

I wish I did, if only I had the full story I could give up punting for good and live off my memories! But unfortunately not. Just my personal memory bank in this instance.  :dash:

My vowels were pretty well used up and pretty quick at that.  :D

Looking forward to your version of the wedding. It sounded like fun indeed.

You've certainly had a positive impact on young Hannah as you can tell from my review, so thanks for that.  :drinks:

Offline redt4

Wish I had your punting funds GN, another successful random pairing for you.Well done that man

Offline dboy74

Another superb review, GN.

You are becoming the Don King of punting organising these excellent match ups  :D

Offline wasox

Epic review GN, sounds like you've hit yet another pairing jackpot.  Hannah has now leapt firmly into top spot on my HL, with Lizzy not far behind.  If only I still lived in the EM!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Holy shit and wow!!!!

Lost for words, what an amazing meet with 2 hot girls, very jealous matey, I think this has to be the next box for me to tick, I tried it once years ago with 2 Romanians and it didn't go well, a million miles away from your experience, I'm very inspired now.

Great review and very greatly appreciated.

Offline j122

You've certainly had a positive impact on young Hannah as you can tell from my review, so thanks for that.  :drinks:

I feel a bit guilty because she told me her ass went in to high demand after our banter on that gif thread on UKE which triggered our meeting :blush:

GolfNut

Wish I had your punting funds GN, another successful random pairing for you.Well done that man

Another superb review, GN.

You are becoming the Don King of punting organising these excellent match ups  :D

Well done GN mate!

Epic review GN, sounds like you've hit yet another pairing jackpot.  Hannah has now leapt firmly into top spot on my HL, with Lizzy not far behind.  If only I still lived in the EM!

Holy shit and wow!!!!

Lost for words, what an amazing meet with 2 hot girls, very jealous matey, I think this has to be the next box for me to tick, I tried it once years ago with 2 Romanians and it didn't go well, a million miles away from your experience, I'm very inspired now.

Great review and very greatly appreciated.

I feel a bit guilty because she told me her ass went in to high demand after our banter on that gif thread on UKE which triggered our meeting :blush:

Thanks for all the great feedback chaps.

redt4 I think my funds will run out before I get anywhere near the end of my HL. Spend it wisely is my mantra. :thumbsup:

dboy I'm not so sure about the Don King mantle, maybe his brother Juan. But if I can persuade Adele4U to come to the Midlands I'll change my name to Don  :D

irelax  :drinks:

wasox I can't recommend either of these two highly enough without sounding like their tout, which clearly I am not. They are just two of the best girls I've seen without a doubt. So you need to get them booked end of.

ILO  :thumbsup:

J122 Don't feel guilty matey. Hannah obviously is enjoying her anal antics. I wasn't even expecting bum fun as she popped me in without me realising. I guess if she's not up for it she won't. I also reckon the gif she put up on UKE with her writhing her arse on the dildo on the wall had a mighty big impact. It certainly got me going.  :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Lizzy just gets better as you probably well know.........

Considering where she is now from when I TOFFT with her and put that first review up it's quite remarkable.

She really is a top punt and I just hope that she doesn't get ruined. Lasses like her don't come onto the scene that often.

GolfNut

Considering where she is now from when I TOFFT with her and put that first review up it's quite remarkable.

She really is a top punt and I just hope that she doesn't get ruined. Lasses like her don't come onto the scene that often.

And I for one am very grateful you did my friend. She is pretty level headed and I too hope she doesn't lose the spark that she naturally has. I hope she sticks around for a good while yet.

When I was walking to and from the hotel with her yesterday, she had guys cricking their necks as she walked past she looked that hot. Was quite funny and I did feel rather good with the envious stares I was also getting probably wondering WTF I was doing with this fit bird. If only they knew  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

And I for one am very grateful you did my friend. She is pretty level headed and I too hope she doesn't lose the spark that she naturally has. I hope she sticks around for a good while yet.

When I was walking to and from the hotel with her yesterday, she had guys cricking their necks as she walked past she looked that hot. Was quite funny and I did feel rather good with the envious stares I was also getting probably wondering WTF I was doing with this fit bird. If only they knew  :sarcastic:

They did pal, they knew

Or

They thought... awww, that's nice, look at that nice girl taking her grandad out for the afternoon, she'll probably drop him back off at the home after tea  :sarcastic:

vw

They did pal, they knew

Or

They thought... awww, that's nice, look at that nice girl taking her grandad out for the afternoon, she'll probably drop him back off at the home after tea  :sarcastic:

Remember that other idiot who thought he was gods gift and invincible.   I expect he will like this post.  :bomb:

GolfNut

They did pal, they knew

Or

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they did too.

You missed out the short, fat, ugly and bald bit before Grandad CB :D

Online threechilliman

Remember that other idiot who thought he was gods gift and invincible.   I expect he will like this post.  :bomb:

:sarcastic:

tcm

Offline PepeMAGA

sounds outrageous, fantastic review.
had Hannah on my HL for some time, just on the basis of that profile pic, but never seen Lizzy before, usually don't search that age, but considering it now. anyone know if her face is shown in her movies?

Offline redt4

They did pal, they knew

Or

Have had the same problem myself, albeit it was assumed that I was dad...lol

Offline Belgarion