Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy PSE  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Pillcum

I like milfs with dark hair and big tits, I'm looking for a filthy pse for my next meet, someone really dirty & filthy in Edinburgh, someone who doesn't hold back.  Any recommendations? I will of course review afterwards. I don't mind blondes or redheads either but dark hair is my first choice. The tits have to be perky and firm, I don't like saggy tits. Real or fake I don't mind as long as they look good. Cheers
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 12:33:34 am by Pillcum »
Banned reason: Fucking twat!!!!
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bigmike32

2 girls i would reccommend that fits the description first is scottish barbie she is blonde has big tits that are fake and does pse but she is hard to pin down. The other is devlish diva she is a dark haired milf with lovely big fake tits she is full on but if she is not working her aw profile wont be up.

Offline morph

+ for DD although it’s been years since I met her, still a good choice then?

Offline Forthports

Last saw DD when she was operating out of Musselburgh, must be at least five years ago. Full on filth. And a good laugh too. I’ll have to keep an eye out for her profile re-emerging.

Offline bigmike32

What i like about dd is that her service is top class she is pure filth and clearly enjoys herself as much as the punter. Seen her 3 times and all have been better than the last. She is worth a visit still and i am hoping to catch her again in the new year.

Offline Pillcum

Cheers guys these 2 ladies sound right up my street, I'll have to see them both over the next few months I think  :thumbsup:

Online romeo69

Appreciate this will be short term situation, but VictoriasmilesNcl (formerly NaughtyVictoriaNCL) is touring Edinburgh this weekend. I reckon she would be ideal ! Very dirty !
Sorry can’t post link to profile but it’s in A-Work tours section.?

Offline Pillcum

Very much appreciated guys  :thumbsup:all look very promising after me getting off to a bad start being accused of being a pervert (of course I am) and a woman beater by a deranged lady, I am optimistic about future punts where hopefully a positive punt will be on the cards. The reviews of these ladies looks very promising and looks like a good time will (hopefully ) be had.

Reviews will be followed look forward to giving bk to this forum

Offline Vanhobonk

External Link/Members Only
She is everything you described except location,if you take a trip to Glasgow i would highly recommend.
So her about a year ago and it was full on PSE .
CIm and anal included in price,big tits although fake and dark hair .I didnt review as had similar experience to alot of reviews already posted of her.
Shes good ,think i will be returning myself soon .