Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ex NTS?  (Read 2335 times)

Offline TKovac

External Link/Members Only

Any bets who this is pictures look like the inside of a sauna and I think it's New Town. Don't recognised the girl though
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline casio

She looks like Scarlett from BSS.

It is hard to tell without a face pic though of course.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:28:26 am by casio »

Offline Sandman1874

Could be BSS rather than NTS. The funny thing is that after years of visiting both BSS and NTS I couldn’t actually say with certainty what colour the carpets are.

Offline bigmike32

I have sent her an email asking whether she replies is another story. Those prices are sky high though.

Offline willie loman

She clearly is nt interested in meets at 120 for half an hour, I imagine she is going for the webcam market.

Offline Squire Haggard

She clearly is nt interested in meets at 120 for half an hour, I imagine she is going for the webcam market.

I think so, as its the first thing that she mentions. Also, there's a lack of detail on her profile about any meets.

Offline Boxxyfu

There's a face picture on her profile now. Has anyone met her?

Offline casio

Pretty sure that's Scarlett from BSS from the face pic. Plenty of reviews of her on here.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 09:17:04 pm by casio »

Offline Boxxyfu

On that note, she's deleted it now  :(

Offline Edinburghdanny

She back on and looks good. Anyone any thing about her?

Offline DickDiver

£180 for the hour! There has been some gilting of the fanny since she quit the sauna.

Offline weewilly

£180 for the hour! There has been some gilting of the fanny since she quit the sauna.

200 an hour now it seems

Offline dirtybirdieuk

For ref:
External Link/Members Only

Wow if that is her she has a pretty face with no make up.  Has anyone seen her? What is her service like?

Offline Name Not Found

If she looks like that picture she could be making a fortune with sensible prices. Either she has golden-fanny syndrome, or she just wants to webcam.

Pity  :thumbsdown: