Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella / Lucy Massage (Gateshead)  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

Quick question for the fellas that have met these ladies. What's the differences between the nuru and the standard b2b? Is it literally just different gel and different bed? Or are there other services included with the nuru that aren't available with the b2b? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a booking but struggling with which service to go for. Is the extra cost for the nuru really worth it?

Thanks.

Offline MagpieToon

The nuru is far more intimate and slippery. B2B feels tame in comparison, some B2B is just them rubbing their tits on you, this is so much more.

Go for the 30 minute or 1 hour nuru, it might not be for you but it will be an unforgettable experience.

Offline dewey

Quick question for the fellas that have met these ladies. What's the differences between the nuru and the standard b2b? Is it literally just different gel and different bed? Or are there other services included with the nuru that aren't available with the b2b? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a booking but struggling with which service to go for. Is the extra cost for the nuru really worth it?

Thanks.

Hi Eager Thighs

I would agree totally with the other reply by MagpieToon. The Nuru is a level up from the B2B in terms of intimacy and how you feel after the session. I had both with Ella - see my reviews in Massage section - and if I were ever back in Sunderland I would go Nuru every time. And I would go for the hour session - just because there is more of it.
Good luck and enjoy

Offline lovetolearn1979

Hi Eager Thighs

I would agree totally with the other reply by MagpieToon. The Nuru is a level up from the B2B in terms of intimacy and how you feel after the session. I had both with Ella - see my reviews in Massage section - and if I were ever back in Sunderland I would go Nuru every time. And I would go for the hour session - just because there is more of it.
Good luck and enjoy
After receiving a 4 hand B2B with Ella and Lucy (review in massage section) I can't imagine how they could be even more intimate  :rolleyes:  :yahoo:

Offline Eager Thighs

Cheers fellas, one more quick question for those that have seen both ladies, would you rate one higher than the other or are they both equally skilled? I'm leaning more towards a booking with Ella but Lucy looks and sounds fantastic too. Seems like we've got a pair of diamonds with these two.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 03:00:36 pm by Eager Thighs »