Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gushing Reviews?  (Read 4312 times)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What better way to hide their own fake reviews than by drawing attention to others. Classic example of distraction. You think they're being helpful, in reality they are twisting the review system inside out
Scutty, stop showing yourself up, you have absolutely no idea about the agencies that are operating in this area. There have been several proper dodgy ones in the past but they get found out.

Now this thread is about reviews in general and the way they are written, if you want to discuss NE agencies start a thread about it, you are not going to derail this one for your own ends.

Offline scutty brown

And there appears to be a couple for whom no criticism is allowed.
I'm not derailing anything: my point is that any NE review written in a gushing style is a prime candidate for questioning of its veracity, if not absolute disbelief.

Offline AnthG

And there appears to be a couple for whom no criticism is allowed.
I'm not derailing anything: my point is that any NE review written in a gushing style is a prime candidate for questioning of its veracity, if not absolute disbelief.

Of just agencies, or towards the Independents too? Of all the regions agencies or just the (alleged) protected ones?

If the agency is already "protected" by the entirety of the northeast punter scene on here, then why do they need fake gushing reviews to convince us to use them? Are we stupid enough to all fall for it here? But those from outside the northeast are too smart and don't fall for it?

My question is trying to also keep things on my original topic too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline scutty brown

Of just agencies, or towards the Independents too? Of all the regions agencies or just the (alleged) protected ones?

If the agency is already "protected" by the entirety of the northeast punter scene on here, then why do they need fake gushing reviews to convince us to use them? Are we stupid enough to all fall for it here? But those from outside the northeast are too smart and don't fall for it?

My question is trying to also keep things on my original topic too.

Sorry Anth, I've made my point and I'm not going to say any more: I've no intention of giving DavieMac ammunition to ban me.
He's made it clear that criticism of the NE agencies isn't allowed

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry Anth, I've made my point and I'm not going to say any more: I've no intention of giving DavieMac ammunition to ban me.
It won't be me who bans you, I tell you every time you derail a thread with your comments about agencies you know nothing about, START A THREAD ABOUT IT. Then you can criticise them to your hearts content.

Offline Kev3773

Your parting comments have to be a dig at the agencies as per. I've been on here several years and they have been critised on many occasions, sometimes they have redressed the situation others not. If I want to have a negative say on any agency I will do and no one would stop me and I'm sure many fellow NE members will feel the same.

Offline Weatherman21

I think, what many will be thinking to themselves (see how I got out of that one), is that in general thicker girls will work for agencies compared to those who work as independents and thus those girls will be inclined to think all they need to do is register up to the forums pretending to be a punter and post a glowing review talking about "and I licked her succulent love button in between her legs, and played with her huge firm bosoms", and nobody will realize it was written by a girl and not a man...

That’s a bit of a sweeping statement there Anth!

I imagine that many of the agency ladies are highly educated.  I can think of one lady and co owner straight off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 07:05:12 pm by Weatherman21 »

Offline AnthG

That’s a bit of a sweeping statement there Anth!

I have a habit for doing it. Its just hyperbole to make a point.

Offline johnny34

Your hyperbole is not making any point other than making yourself look stupid, its this that often leads to the derailment of threads you start.

Offline The Outsider

What better way to hide their own fake reviews than by drawing attention to others. Classic example of distraction. You think they're being helpful, in reality they are twisting the review system inside out

I'm still confused.  Who is hiding their own fake reviews?

Offline AnthG

Your hyperbole is not making any point other than making yourself look stupid, its this that often leads to the derailment of threads you start.

Ok, point taken.

Offline AnthG

I'm still confused.  Who is hiding their own fake reviews?

I think DM said to start a new topic to discuss agencies. I do not want every topic I start to get deleted due to other people ignoring DMs advice (which I believe they were each time).

*Edit* Infact, I am going to do it as I do not want this topic to be deleted.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 07:33:14 pm by AnthG »

Offline The Outsider

My last agency regular is now a solicitor.  She could probably pick holes in your argument somehow.   :lol:

Offline The Outsider

I think DM said to start a new topic to discuss agencies. I do not want every topic I start to get deleted due to other people ignoring DMs advice (which I believe they were each time).

*Edit* Infact, I am going to do it as I do not want this topic to be deleted.

I hadn't read to the end - oops. 

Scutty is making some pretty serious allegations, but it's not clear who they are against. 

Offline AnthG

My last agency regular is now a solicitor.  She could probably pick holes in your argument somehow.   :lol:

She could probably pick holes in me every which way from Sunday.

And if she is still working. I will gladly let her do it too.

Offline AnthG

I am going to log out now and watch a movie. But I just wanted to say, for the last 2 hrs I have seen everyone who has ever called me anything from down south and up north all unanimously log into this forum one after the other like clockwork and read this topic and then quickly log out again.

So it's like there has been some kind of bat signal going about of "read this topic" inside the circlejerk. And yet none of them has posted.

They are trolls. I am right to call them trolls. And if the worst you can throw is "he is manipulative" for giving good respected north east girls, good reviews, due to me having a great time with them when I have seen them, then sorry, but I am not going to lose any sleep.

Offline toon972

Why thank you Mr Toon  :hi:
Do I win a prize?  :lol:

Yes FB you win a free punt with TT, which expires at 1-6-2020. Fill your boots.  ;)

Offline The Outsider

I am going to log out now and watch a movie. But I just wanted to say, for the last 2 hrs I have seen everyone who has ever called me anything from down south and up north all unanimously log into this forum one after the other like clockwork and read this topic and then quickly log out again.

So it's like there has been some kind of bat signal going about of "read this topic" inside the circlejerk. And yet none of them has posted.

They are trolls. I am right to call them trolls. And if the worst you can throw is "he is manipulative" for giving good respected north east girls, good reviews, due to me having a great time with them when I have seen them, then sorry, but I am not going to lose any sleep.

Hang on... they are trolls for not posting? What would they be if they were to reply?

Offline toon972

I have to admit, Scutty is good at copying and pasting his comments.  :D

Offline waynekerr600

My last agency regular is now a solicitor. 

I thought soliciting was illegal?  :(

Offline waynekerr600

Yes FB you win a free punt with TT, which expires at 1-6-2020. Fill your boots.  ;)

I thought Tori Taylor has retired  :hi:

Offline toon972

I thought Tori Taylor has retired  :hi:

She has that is why I put her name forward.  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

She has that is why I put her name forward.  :hi:

I thought you jokingly meant Tyne tunnel  :D

Offline toon972

Ah ok yes there is more than one TT. I am sure Tyne Tunnel cant wait.  :lol:

Offline AnthG

Hang on... they are trolls for not posting? What would they be if they were to reply?

If someone incessantly makes outlandish accusations about you, after literally every single time you post. No matter what you post, those same accusations are made in response by that person. And they are causing all your topics you post in to be derailed.

And so you ask them calmly to explain how it is you are doing that, so as to simply try and stop doing whatever it is you are doing. And normally they are Mr Billy Big Bollocks that cannot shut up. But here on this one tumbleweeds roll.

What does that suggest? For me it suggests A: They were lying all along and B: They are clear Trolls. and C: They need their arses kicked for doing it.

Offline FLYING BLUE

But I have no desire for a punt with TyneTunnel, even if it is free - what a rotten prize  :timeout: :lol:

Offline johnny34

But I have no desire for a punt with TyneTunnel, even if it is free - what a rotten prize  :timeout: :lol:
Think yourself lucky, 2nd prize is 2 bookings with Tyne Tunnel  :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'm going to donate my well earned prize to Scutty  :D

Offline datwabbit

I think, what many will be thinking to themselves (see how I got out of that one), is that in general thicker girls will work for agencies compared to those who work as independents and thus those girls will be inclined to think all they need to do is register up to the forums pretending to be a punter and post a glowing review talking about "and I licked her succulent love button in between her legs, and played with her huge firm bosoms", and nobody will realize it was written by a girl and not a man...

Do you think agency girls are thicker? You're keen on using agencies. Seems at odds with what you've said that you look for.

Offline AnthG

Do you think agency girls are thicker? You're keen on using agencies. Seems at odds with what you've said that you look for.

The intelligent ones, seem to leave and soon become independents.

There seems to be a natural progression in the NE. Girls seemingly all start at agencies (with one or two exceptions), then either vanish altogether, stick with agencies their whole career, or go independent.

And the who's who of intelligent sensible smart WGs of this region are the ones who did the latter. And the ones who post these stupid reviews pretending to be punters are the ones who, in my experience, do the first two.

That was my point.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:35:34 am by AnthG »

Offline waynekerr600

I'm told you can go all the way with Tyne tunnel for £1.80.

Although I did hear the word toll mentioned.

Offline FLYING BLUE

My my, he's a cheap date then - just my type :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

The intelligent ones, seem to leave and soon become independents.

There seems to be a natural progression in the NE. Girls seemingly all start at agencies (with one or two exceptions), then either vanish altogether, stick with agencies their whole career, or go independent.

And the who's who of intelligent sensible smart WGs of this region are the ones who did the latter. And the ones who post these stupid reviews pretending to be punters are the ones who, in my experience, do the first two.

That was my point.

Anth - I'm sure this has very little to do with intelligence & everything to do with much more mundane issues such as;

1 - Having somewhere to work from
2 - Having someone to promote you
3 - Starting with an agency so you can have 'some degree' of protection
4 - Working for an agency whilst you establish your customer base
5 - Finally going solo when all the above are established, therefore keeping all the payment for yourself as opposed to having to pay an agency fee

Little intelligence required, more common sense :hi:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 12:34:47 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline scutty brown

I'll pass..........last time I used the Tyne Tunnel I ended up getting lost, the signposting on the south side was awful

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'll pass..........last time I used the Tyne Tunnel I ended up getting lost, the signposting on the south side was awful

Was it any better on the Backside? :D

Offline AnthG

Anth - I'm sure this has very little to do with intelligence & everything to do with much more mundane issues such as;

Little intelligence required, more common sense :hi:

Can i just say, this is what makes this forum so much better than the rest. If a person says something that others regard as silly, or totally offbase.

We discuss it rationally and calmly. No craziness, no insults. No flying off the handle. Just Adults being Adults.

Offline johnny34

£3.60 round trip to cum twice  :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Can i just say, this is what makes this forum so much better than the rest. If a person says something that others regard as silly, or totally offbase.

We discuss it rationally and calmly. No craziness, no insults. No flying off the handle. Just Adults being Adults.

I always think, in any debate, that you should agree / disagree with the point being made and not the person making the point.
That is civilized, adult behaviour.
It becomes uncivil, toxic & childish when people choose to attack the person making the point rather than argue their case against the point being made.
Overall, I think we have a pretty good grip of this in the NE section.

Offline tynetunnel

Ah ok yes there is more than one TT. I am sure Tyne Tunnel cant wait.  :lol:

My my, he's a cheap date then - just my type :D

£3.60 round trip to cum twice  :lol:

You BASTARDS !!! 😂😂😂

Offline scutty brown

Yep, always knew it was a bit rough round the back end of the tunnel

Offline tynetunnel

Yep, always knew it was a bit rough round the back end of the tunnel

That’s the arse end. Or “Jarrow” as it’s known locally  :D

Offline oldrockingchair

That's not just the half of it, if I do my £300 overnighter (not looking likely though I must say) but the forum members will be paying for 80% of that too.

Imagine the thought, paying for me to sit watching 80s movies with a girl. My God, you could just imagine every punter in the north east storming the hotel with this music playing in the background full of rage over the very thought of it

External Link/Members Only

And there will be me snuggled up with a hottie watching Ghostbusters or something at the time they all burst into the room....

I'd rather be 69ing a "hottie" with no film on lol..

Offline Sar-Major

You BASTARDS !!! 😂😂😂

Seems a "tad" personal, TT.......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Seems a "tad" personal, TT.......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Naturally that wasn’t aimed at you SM, your breeding and background always shines through!   :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Naturally that wasn’t aimed at you SM, your breeding and background always shines through!   :hi:

He normally calls me a cunt  :)

Offline tynetunnel

He normally calls me a cunt  :)

Isn’t it a “little cunt” he calls you WK?  :unknown:  :P

Offline waynekerr600

Isn’t it a “little cunt” he calls you WK?  :unknown:  :P

Indeed. But my friends call me a tight cunt  :(

Offline tynetunnel

Indeed. But my friends call me a tight cunt  :(

Oddly, mine call me that too  :hi: