Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Harlow - Katy  (Read 582 times)

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only

Whilst there seems to be a number of 'Chinese in Bishop Stortford' I'm surprised that the Chinese in Harlow is only showing one (?) especially as Mimi, Leie and Laime have all had multiple reviews....

Location: usual block of flats a couple of minutes walk from Harlow Town station. They use a bedroom and if two girls they will use the kitchen / lounge area which is a bit messy but functional, mattress on the floor etc. (the latter being where I was led to, no biggy as I've used the lounge before with Laime).

The girl: Katy is 33 and has a 12yr old son back in China. She has only been in the UK a couple of weeks and has poor English but uses auto translate to communicate. Looks: Katy is about 5' 3" with a lovely figure, full, soft breasts, not too large nor not to small, she is a pretty girl, IMHO, is cheerful and attentive.
Normally with a new girl I would only agree thirty minutes for £60 with £10 extra for OWO. In Katy's case this was money well spent. I used auto translate so she knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered it. It is my personal enjoyment to munch out the girl before doing the deed and this I did bringing her to orgasm, (no doubt in that she came, shaking legs and her thighs for ear muffs), mac on and went straight into doggy, legs high up in the air and went for it bringing her off again feeling her vaginal muscles twitching on my cock, this made me pop a load into the bag, a quick clean up, (Katy went and had a quick shower), before I took her number in order to arrange a repeat meeting.
Obviously I'll see her again and soon but maybe for a longer session, Laime you have competition!
Her madam's number is:07415276470 if not already in the link above.

Online simon07

Thanks for the review. Do you use an auto translate app and if so what is it?  :drinks:

Offline Tricky59

I just use Google translate, English to Chinese (simplified), I'm not sure if there is a voice function.

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review, when did this take place?

Offline bobbybecker2016

Katy is 33 with a 12 year old son  :scare:

Offline Tricky59

Katy is 33 with a 12 year old son  :scare:
As with most Asian women she doesn't look any older than mid 20's and has kept her figure well.

Offline Tricky59

Thanks for the review, when did this take place?
Monday 29th April'24