Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luiza - Cheshire Elite Crewe  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Punt happened a couple of weeks ago as I had a trip down the M6 one day

She is fairly new there and said it was only her 2nd or 3rd shift (can't remember exactly) and that at the time she was doing 1 day a week there, she also works at Angel Lodge Liverpool but they don't appear to have a website so not sure if it's the same name there or not.
She did also say that she does some sort of parties and Gangbangs in London sometimes but no idea about who arranges them or a website etc

There wasn't much info on her profile when I booked but her pics looked FAF so I thought that i'd TOFTT
I assumed she was British however when I met her she is foreign and I then assumed EE, apparently a lot of people think she is EE but she claimed to be Brazilian

1st impression is that she isn't nearly as fit as the pics make her out, i'd say she's a 9/10 from the pics but more like a 5/10 in the flesh, not as good looking facially as the pics suggest (I know they are blurred but the one in the SG outfit sticking her tongue out show the bottom half of her face and you sort of build the complete picture in your head), also not toned and a slight untoned bit of extra weight around her tummy, not fat but just on the slide.

Pleasant enough girl but only closed lip kissing, OWO was an extra £10 paid in advance (I think but can't quite remember)
BJ seemed quite toothy but perhaps because she was lying at a right angle to me rather than kneeling between my legs
Oral on her and she seemed clean and fresh
Jacket on and she lubed up then sex in mish which is the only position I did, nothing wrong with her but I just wasn't feeling the heights of a Stellar punt, oh and i've just remembered while writing this review she kept fucking sniffing all the way through which was starting to grate with me so i'm thinking she had some sort of cold etc so perhaps shouldn't have been working that day, then again perhaps that affected her performance slightly  :unknown:

From memory she also showered at the end

A fairly brief review from me without too much detail but a couple of weeks on and that's all I can remember so this one is fading from the memory quite quickly which perhaps tells it's own story, no shocks but then again no electric spark either, solid Neutral  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

Fairly certain she is Kate at Angel Lodge and @super_vixxxen on Twitter  or X as is now known. Perhaps the pics will help to confirm. She works the party scene in London and elsewhere.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Atlas1957

Both Angel Lodge and Cheshire Elite use the same SG outfit pictures.

I've found some of the positive commentary on AL and some of their WGs recently such as https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393210.0 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397415.0 interesting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fairly certain she is Kate at Angel Lodge and @super_vixxxen on Twitter  or X as is now known. Perhaps the pics will help to confirm. She works the party scene in London and elsewhere.

Hard to tell exactly but if it is then again i'd say those pics are flattering and probably a few years old

Offline quatter11

Yes, it's definitely Kate from Angel Lodge. She's there one, maybe two days a week. She does gang bangs in Sutton and Private Club Birmingham. Done a couple of water sports parties recently.

Offline Rack Admirer

1st impression is that she isn't nearly as fit as the pics make her out

That's a familiar feeling. I've felt it many times over the years but particularly in the last 5 to 10 years and particularly in Crewe.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:24:45 am by Rack Admirer »

Offline Rack Admirer

just remembered while writing this review she kept fucking sniffing all the way through which was starting to grate with me so i'm thinking she had some sort of cold etc so perhaps shouldn't have been working that day

The sniffing was probably one of the reasons she was working (if you catch my drift). Again, I've noticed WGs doing this over the years. Lavish habits.

Offline GorillaWarfare

That's a familiar feeling. I've felt it many times over the years but particularly in the last 5 to 10 years and particularly in Crewe.

Started not looking who is on rota that day when I punt in the Crewe parlours and walking if I don't fancy any of the ones available. There is a noticeable discrepancy in some where they look like worldies in pics but not so much in person. The last time I did it the girl I ended up seeing was a lot of fun and I don't think I'd have gone for her off pics alone - and one of the other girls working that day looked rough as anything and her pics look okay.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 04:38:06 pm by GorillaWarfare »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Link for her profile at Angel Lodge to help with searches now they have a website

External Link/Members Only