Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone back in Scotland  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Matrix

I couldn't not decide whether I wanted to bone her or not. I always wanted to. I had been a dutiful punter and read all the previous reviews. I was simply inquiring as to whether anyone else had seen her recently. That is all.

External Link/Members Only :crazy: :wacko:

S_P

External Link/Members Only :crazy: :wacko:

"She's blacklisted on here and also has 36, yes that's right, 36 REVIEWS  :scare:. If you can't make you mind up based on that and her profile, then I don't what you expect to hear from someone who's recently seen her.

Perhaps start up your own site with it's own specific rules?"

Fuck me, mate - you don't do irony, do you?

Offline Matrix

"She's blacklisted on here and also has 36, yes that's right, 36 REVIEWS  :scare:. If you can't make you mind up based on that and her profile, then I don't what you expect to hear from someone who's recently seen her.

Perhaps start up your own site with it's own specific rules?"

Fuck me, mate - you don't do irony, do you?

It's fucking irritating when someone's not clear, is it not?

S_P

It's fucking irritating when someone's not clear, is it not?

A double negative is easy enough to understand - if you're literate and competent enough in basic English.

What is fucking irritating is when someone goes after someone for their grammar and can't construct a basic sentence themselves.

Offline Matrix

A double negative is easy enough to understand - if you're literate and competent enough in basic English.

What is fucking irritating is when someone goes after someone for their grammar and can't construct a basic sentence themselves.

You understood me just fine, judging by your response.

It seems not so many understand you.

S_P

You understood me just fine, judging by your response.

It seems not so many understand you.

I understood you fine- it's just a bit rich going after someone else's grammar when your own isn't up to scratch.

Offline Matrix

I understood you fine- it's just a bit rich going after someone else's grammar when your own isn't up to scratch.

Meh.  :cry:

Offline Fuzzyduck

How to get on with people? All I asked for was whether had anyone had seen her and I got the same old dull responses that posters asking that question usually receive.

QED.

You just have to be right, don't you? Don't you? Present participle FFS.

S_P

QED.

You just have to be right, don't you? Don't you? Present participle FFS.

It's not about being right, because I know what I meant and I daresay a lot of others did too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's not about being right, because I know what I meant and I daresay a lot of others did too.

I know exactly what you meant: I understood your original request and you were correct about the use of the present participle. However, using that argument in a forum where there are blokes from all walks of life identifies you a tit of the highest order. It shows you have little self awareness, poor communication skills (ironic, huh?) and an inability to adapt to your environment. I hope it's a nice view from that ivory tower of yours. :hi:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 09:35:31 pm by Fuzzyduck »

S_P

I know exactly what you meant: I understood your original request and you were correct about the use of the present participle. However, using that argument in a forum where there are blokes from all walks of life identifies you a tit of the highest order. It shows you have little self awareness, poor communication skills (ironic, huh?) and an inability to adapt to your environment. I hope it's a nice view from that ivory tower of yours. :hi:

I'm glad someone knew what I was getting at, and I daresay that I should have been clearer when making my point. My mistake has been in assuming that  experienced posters on here would have known what I meant and not jumped down my throat in an attempt to show off in front of one another.

I do think that just passing that kind of behaviour off is poor form, though. There's a place to be civil and understanding.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 09:59:58 pm by S_P »

Offline auldie63

Now who doesn't do irony??????????

Offline FBman78

S_P can you just stop being a twat or is that your natural state?  Nobody really cares about the wording tbh however do you not think that if anyone had seen her recently they would either have stuck up a review or if they had seen her and decided not to review it may have been because they value their discretion and would not risk that by telling you, an unknown quantity?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 01:01:18 pm by FBman78 »

Offline Clattypats

Nobody really cares about the wording tbh however do you not think that if anyone had seen her recently they would either have stuck up a review or if they had seen her and decided not to review it may have been because they value their discretion and would not risk that by telling you, an unknown quantity?
I've already tried to explain this to him...Think it was lost in translation though... :wacko: :rolleyes: