Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina 23yo Chinese - Edgware Rd Poss B/S, no show, timewaster  (Read 728 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline today14

Booked a couple of weeks ago when profile said London. Messaged and was given a strange broken english response but included a postcode and building so I booked a time. I turned up 5 mins before appointment and saw it was a hotel near Edgware Road. I messaged saying I was outside and got no reply. Around 15 mins after time I send another message and wait 5 minuets before heading into the hotel lobby. A member of staff saw me and asked if I needed help when I said I was meeting a friend. The staff member looked suspicious and said if I was here for the Chinese girls they were doing something illegal and I should leave. I left then received another strange message exactly like the 1st. I blocked the number.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 12:06:31 am by today14 »

Offline tantraman

... A member of staff saw me and asked if I needed help when I said I was meeting a friend. The staff member looked suspicious and said if I was here for the Chinese girls they were doing something illegal and I should leave ...

Good Lord! :scare: ... This is exactly what I dread with meet in hotels! :dash:

Online scutty brown

Best not to say you're meeting a friend because if they ask the friend's name you're buggered......

Better to have a plausible excuse like you're a computer engineer and been asked to fix a laptop, then you've got an excuse for not having the right name. Tell them all you've got is the room number. Just take a few tools with you and a business card to pad out the lie.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:53:47 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Best not to say you're meeting a friend because if they ask the friend's name you're buggered......

Better to have a plausible excuse like you're a computer engineer and been asked to fix a laptop, then you've got an excuse for not having the right name. Tell them all you've got is the room number. Just take a few tools with you and a business card to pad out the lie.

Genius Mr SB..  That one is going straight in the "Punting Tips" thread as tip of the week.... :lol:

Online patelprat

If you are in a hotel far away from home, I'd say let them think what they think without worrying about an elaborate cover.

What were they doing that is illegal?
Unless they themselves were illegal or underage or being controlled against their wishes etc.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 12:34:39 pm by patelprat »

Online scutty brown

If you are in a hotel far away from home, I'd say let them think what they think without worrying about an elaborate cover.

What were they doing that is illegal?
Unless they themselves were illegal or underage or being controlled against their wishes etc.

For a start the girls would have been breaching the hotel's terms of service and could have been thrown out.
Secondly two girls together in one room means the place is a brothel, leaving the girls and hotel open to prosecution.
Then it's a pretty good assumption that two chinese girls with minimal language skills didn't get to the hotel by themselves, so you've got a trafficking risk there, which the hotel is required to act on. And remember if they are thought to be trafficked, any visitors become targets for the police.
That's why a backstory is always a good idea when visiting girls in a hotel