Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Samantha 777 - Edinburgh incall  (Read 1920 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual Samantha 777 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

90 mins £150

I found myself in Edinburgh for work a few weeks back. I had a couple of irons in the fire that I had set up before travelling but they both fell through so I managed to get a last minute meet with Samantha.
Comms through AW to start then by phone to finalise. The meet took place in a very nice complex of flats just off Easter Road. Was met on the landing by the usual magic opening door to find a very petite, dark haired mature lady dressed in sexy black underwear. She is nice looking but not stunningly so. Profile says 45 but I would guess nearer 50 with her photos taken a few years ago. I didn't mind because she was incredibly welcoming and pleasant with a nice lingering kiss. Money sorted and was asked what I wanted. I wanted a couple of pops with a nice massage in the middle.
Soft drink offered and accepted - shower not needed as I had just had one. Into the bedroom where fondling and kissing and undressing took place. She has a nice firm body with very suckable tits. She soon had me in her mouth and playing with me  which I had to stop as I was a bit too close to popping. On with the jacket and into cowgirl, doggy and then to mish when it came inside her.
A brief break and on with the massage - this was the highlight. Warm oil was squirted all over my back, legs etc as she writhed and wriggled on my back for a real body to body massage. Every part of me was covered in oil - it certainly got everywhere!
Rested up and relaxed so I turned over and she started kissing, sucking and wanking my cock until I had no choice but to explode in her mouth for a nice finish.
Shower taken as I was plastered in oil and left bang on 90 minutes.

Pros:
Nice flat, great attitude, nice body with a fantastic oily massage.

Negs:
Obviously a smoker which you can tell from her voice

Overall a good solid punt especially at short notice.

Offline Cash up front

I agree wholeheartedly with this review. I saw her about six times before I joined UKP. Hot oil massage was a winner for me. I paid £60 for 30 mins which was great value overall, particularly in Edinburgh. Well worth a punt if you find yourself in the area.

Offline Name Not Found

Couldn't disagree with anything in your review. A good, solid, reliable punt and, although she's been at it a while, I've never known her to give less than 100%. If I found her more facially attractive I'd be back every time I'm in town.

Offline FBman78

Is it just me that is intrigued by her height being 4 foot 9 inches?

Offline Name Not Found

Is it just me that is intrigued by her height being 4 foot 9 inches?

She's certainly small, although I would have put her more around 5'