Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health - Basingstoke.  (Read 1842 times)

Offline time_to_play

Hmmm..

Another massage place for me, took rear entrance! (just the back door)

ok, so these places can be hit and miss in regards to "who's rubbing me down and jerking me off"

Got the usual massage started off with a lot of oil, pretty basic massage. Could of done better myself rolling on something under my own back. 20mins in asked to flip, out come prices B2B £60 extra, hang on I thought, just paid £30 for a pathetic massage. That would of been £90 in total.

Did Not find the lady attractive really and I should of just stopped right there and walked away, but I asked "anything else on offer" got reply "just happy ending"

A quick squirt of oil on here hands and she starts to massage, it was odd how didn't get very excited to early. But once hard just thought of something sexual and came.

All done! Felt like a waste.  :dash:

Not negative as I presume it's the risk you take at these places who you get and how they react!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:36:28 pm by time_to_play »

Offline mh

So was the HE offered for free?

Offline time_to_play

So was the HE offered for free?

Ah sorry missed that, was £30 for HE. total paid £60

Offline mh

Offline time_to_play

Wan going to Oriental Massage in Basingstoke, some good reviews of that place. But when there I realized how tight the close in the premises is. There was a couple of guys doing what I call the "shark walk" going past the place a few times and peeping in as if no one can see them? LOL anyone do that?