Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum dodgers or pretend swallowers  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Hobbit

Why is it so difficult to find girls that actually like swallowing? It kind of feels like a rhetorical question because can women actually enjoy swallowing cum? I have seen some girls in the past that declare on their like list that they swallow or swallow at discretion but don't on a regular basis. They sometimes pretend to and sneakily dribble it out or don't swallow the whole lot. I'm yet to meet a girl that would swallow every drop in every session. I guess the same could be said about girls that offer facials but end up dodging the cum. Again there is a rarity in this field which is lacking substantially. Why is that?

Has anyone ever been with a girl that actually likes to swallow and actually carry it out thoroughly and regularly in every session?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 01:32:49 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Waterhouse

Swallowing (STI infected) cum increases the risk of contracting oral STIs than just CIM alone (still risky) after which the SP spits it out relatively quickly (and uses a mouthwash straight after if she's sensible). This is because the throat is more vulnerable and where the STI 'lives' when orally contracted.

If an SP is clued up on this and sensibly wants to reduce the risk of catching a nasty while still offering CIM to maintain client levels and customer satisfaction, then she'll most likely not offer 'swallow' as a service.

Offline Hobbit

Swallowing (STI infected) cum increases the risk of contracting oral STIs than just CIM alone (still risky) after which the SP spits it out relatively quickly (and uses a mouthwash straight after if she's sensible). This is because the throat is more vulnerable and where the STI 'lives' when orally contracted.

If an SP is clued up on this and sensibly wants to reduce the risk of catching a nasty while still offering CIM to maintain client levels and customer satisfaction, then she'll most likely not offer 'swallow' as a service.

I see your point. But the point I'm making is that if you don't provide it, then don't state it on your like list.

Offline Waterhouse

I see your point. But the point I'm making is that if you don't provide it, then don't state it on your like list.
Just saw your edit... Couldn't agree more. If you don't offer/do it, then don't advertise it.

Classic bait tactic and not unusual for Sergei/Roms or agencies to do this to get a punter through the door in many cases.   

Online scutty brown

I had a girlfriend who for breakfast always liked two raw beaten eggs flavoured with fresh spunk
She reckoned the protein set her up for the day

Offline Hobbit

I had a girlfriend who for breakfast always liked two raw beaten eggs flavoured with fresh spunk

For your sake, I hope that spunk was yours?  :D

Online scutty brown

Usually
she was a bit of a free spirit

Jack yourlate

Apparently attributed also to a certain Marilyn Monro, the "switched eggs" that is.... Is semen a condiment?

Offline badsin

A great dietary supplement, this gal likes it fresh and daily:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

A great dietary supplement, this gal likes it fresh and daily:

There you go, it has health benefits and is an antidepressant. All we need now is an SP to go out there and promote the health benefits to the girls.  :D :lol:

Online scutty brown

whatever happened to that London bar that was selling horse semen milk shakes?

Offline Hobbit

whatever happened to that London bar that was selling horse semen milk shakes?

That's disgusting.  :scare:

Online LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Swallowing does not increase the risk of STI infection.  I was told at the clinic that CIM is no riskier than OWO as most bacterial infections (gonhorrea, chlamydia) are present in pre cum too. Only HIV risk is higher(although still extremely low). 

Online threechilliman

My first punt this year swallowed and afterwards said 'Don't understand girls that don't'. She fair lapped it up as well.

Jas1975

I am hoping to see my first Swallow in the next punt - even better I am hoping there is a cumswap first... We will see.

Online Thecunninglinguist

100% agree. It is a requirement for me always stated in my negotiations and confirmed at the start before money changes hands. I love it when they swallow but don't mind discrete spitting. I can fully understand not wanting to do it, l wouldn't, although l do snowball sometimes if it is in the moment. A few who advertise snowballing have checked several time first as apparently quite a few guys vomit straight after!

Offline Moresomes

although l do snowball sometimes

The idea of gargling my own spunk has always filled me with horror.
A few years back, I had just unloaded about three weeks worth into a willing mouth, when she suddenly shot up, clamped her lips on mine, and fired the lot into my kisser while I was on my back. I was fucking foaming. ( No pun intended )  :scare:

Offline Waterhouse

Swallowing does not increase the risk of STI infection.

If your GUM told you this, I would say you've been misinformed.

Offline Adoniron

My ex wife was a swallower. It was one of her few redeeming features. Seriously though I don't care whether a WG swallows or not and would never pay extra for it. I do however resent it when you have agreed CIM and she takes her mouth away at the last minute or stops sucking and finishes you by hand.

Online Doc Holliday

The risk, small though it is, comes from having it in your mouth and that does include precum.

"Swallow or spit but don't let it sit"

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
The risk, small though it is, comes from having it in your mouth and that does include precum.

"Swallow or spit but don't let it sit"

That's what I was told. Sometimes it can be riskier to pool it in your mouth to go spit it out than it can be to swallow it.

In reality there can be many reasons it's at discretion. Some cum tastes okay, some cum tastes absolutely vile. Sometimes there will be so much it's really hard to swallow, sometimes there's so little there's no point spitting it out. Can depend where it lands in your mouth as well, if it lands in the back of your mouth, it's easier to swallow.

Online Doc Holliday

That's what I was told. Sometimes it can be riskier to pool it in your mouth to go spit it out than it can be to swallow it.

The reality is nobody really knows as we are in the realms of small unproven theoretical risks again and one medic in one clinic will have their own opinion which may well differ slightly from the next. There are many other variables (eg oral health) at play to confuse the picture further.

The only way to be sure is to put a condom on it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:03:26 pm by Doc Holliday »

Online Doc Holliday

Risks aside ... if its advertised and agreed then it should occur.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i always thought it was good for you but reading up to get a shot of 25g protien ( ie a chicken breast) you need to swallow 70 loads!

damn.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online scutty brown

i always thought it was good for you but reading up to get a shot of 25g protien ( ie a chicken breast) you need to swallow 70 loads!

damn.

thats only a mornings work for you, surely?

James999

damn.

Subtle  :sarcastic:

You do realise you could swallow a lot more if you turned your cats into hats and shut the fuck up  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:18:08 pm by James999 »

Online B4bcock

damn.

Next time I visit, Rebecca, I'll bring a KFC bucket to cover any shortfall.    :)

Getting back on to the topic,  one of the best bj's I've had was when the SP knew I was about to come she finished with full deepthroat.    A great sight for me and she got to swallow in a tidy and taste-free way.

Offline sensualencounter

I thought that swallowing was possibly less risky than keeping it in the mouth and spitting, as it gets it out of the danger zone (mouth / throat) quicker and any nasties are soon destroyed by stomach acid. Could be total bollocks though and, as previously mentioned, the condition of the mouth (cuts, ulcers etc) must play a major part.

Offline Bonker

I've never had any issue. If they've said they swallow, they have.

Online wristjob

In reality there can be many reasons it's at discretion. Some cum tastes okay, some cum tastes absolutely vile. Sometimes there will be so much it's really hard to swallow, sometimes there's so little there's no point spitting it out. Can depend where it lands in your mouth as well, if it lands in the back of your mouth, it's easier to swallow.

One girl caught me by surprise swallowing and just said she wanted it gone as fast as possible and that did the job.

About a year back I saw a girl who agreed to swallow, agreed about 20s before I shot my load into her mouth then ran and spat it out. She came up with some BS about there being loads and she swallowed some of it. I'm with the OP, why promise what you don't deliver and that is way worse than just not agreeing in the first place. Loads of girls seem to have it on their profiles too then say they don't when you get in the room.

Online Punterperson1971

I like to aim for an open mouth and fire a load in and watch them swallow with a smile,not many I’ve seen swallow most spit but another turn on is to have them on their knees with their tongue out and aim for that, as their tongue acts like a cup,then watch them spit it out over their tits even better if their boobs are bigger than normal.
Examples are neve (swallow)
Xxxangelxxx but she spits but got massive natural tits nice for her to dribble my cum back onto them from her mouth.
Sidney cox ( when she was in Birmingham) extra for swallow
Beautiful Kate (again in Birmingham) extra for swallow.
When I saw neve once she waited opened mouthed and it went in but it went up her nose and side of her face as well,she just wiped it with her hand and licked it off and smiled.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:14:27 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline nodrah

Why is it so difficult to find girls that actually like swallowing? It kind of feels like a rhetorical question because can women actually enjoy swallowing cum? I have seen some girls in the past that declare on their like list that they swallow or swallow at discretion but don't on a regular basis. They sometimes pretend to and sneakily dribble it out or don't swallow the whole lot. I'm yet to meet a girl that would swallow every drop in every session. I guess the same could be said about girls that offer facials but end up dodging the cum. Again there is a rarity in this field which is lacking substantially. Why is that?

Has anyone ever been with a girl that actually likes to swallow and actually carry it out thoroughly and regularly in every session?

Once it's out it's out … they can paint the walls with it if they want ...

Offline Scotpunter

CIM isn't something that bothers me one way or another. Prefer to pop during fucking. But my understanding is also that it is safer to either spit immediately or swallow as the stomach acid kills all std's.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

I find that girls who actually swallow are more into the blowjob so I usually look for swallow on the likes list

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
100% agree. It is a requirement for me always stated in my negotiations and confirmed at the start before money changes hands. I love it when they swallow but don't mind discrete spitting. I can fully understand not wanting to do it, l wouldn't, although l do snowball sometimes if it is in the moment. A few who advertise snowballing have checked several time first as apparently quite a few guys vomit straight after!
Practice makes perfect. The first time I licked my cum off a girl's tits I was nearly sick, as it was unbelievably salty. Since then I just got used to the taste and texture; as I said in one review umami personified.

Offline Ronno

You do see profiles that say cim and swallow and I think you treat the swallow bit with a bit of caution...that they will actually do it. Not fair to lie about it of course. I've  met one girl...a fair while back..couple of years at least and she seemed very happy have it in her mouth...lick it up and take the lot. I have to say...I find it a huge turn on to see a girl do that...recently texted and she's game for more. This time I'd  like to see more on her face then scoup it into her mouth. Must get my balls full for her.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Blueboy2016)
Banned by:

I prefer to shoot it on their faces. I like to admire my work afterwards

Online webpunter

Laarfed my tits off

Offline tailspin

I was quite taken aback with my first swallower.  After I had regained my composure I felt I should respond with some RO.  Whilst I was down there I could hear her stomach gurgling away and I thought to myself "that's my spunk that's making that racket."  I found it slightly off-putting yet strangely satisfying at the same time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I was quite taken aback with my first swallower.  After I had regained my composure I felt I should respond with some RO.  Whilst I was down there I could hear her stomach gurgling away and I thought to myself "that's my spunk that's making that racket."  I found it slightly off-putting yet strangely satisfying at the same time.
I hope that's a joke. If her stomach makes fizzy noises from my experiences she is usually on the cusp of an orgasm.

Offline tailspin

No joke.  I can't recall if I did bring her to orgasm with my tongue on that occasion but i have on others and wasn't aware of any peristalsis.  The WG in question is a regular and swallows every time.  It still feels wonderful.

Offline stevedave

It sounds to me like the gurgling, fizzy noises mean the lass needs to let out a massive fart, come on chaps, I'm sure you know this  :lol:

Offline Jacques Barstarred

Known in the catering trade as 'Michael Winner's Special Sauce'

I prefer to shoot it on their faces. I like to admire my work afterwards
I like to cum on her tits. I do lots of edging in the days before a punt so I can cumblast them with a big load of liquid lightning

Once it's out it's out … they can paint the walls with it if they want ...
Agreed. Once it's left me a high speed I don't care what she does with millions of my potential children.

Offline munterhunter

Though I'm not a huge fan of the man Jim Davidson in a videoed concert to UK troops summed up my feelings on the subject when he said about getting a blowjob "After it's shot out the end I really couldn't care less whether she spits or swallows"