Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The AdultWork reporting system is a fucking joke  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

As per another thread on here AW seems to be getting worse and worse.  I keep reporting profile and all that happens is one day later it comes back again.  They might as well just do a backpage and do fuck all when you click report.

Take this profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Username says Fiona and the profile text says Kristal..  Location Croydon but text says wil visit places in North London.  If they bothered to check these things themselves they could se this was fucked up and removed and BAN the profile \ source IP from coming back.

Something dodgy in Croydon is going on, this profile has now been removed every day for TWO WEEKS !!!! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hy should I bother reporting stuff.  A dont give me back any credits or offer me freeviews to galleries.  Im now just thinking why not let the site go down the pan and be full of scammers and fake profiles who sign up to get you to pay for a PG.  I've reported welll over 100 profiles in my time, 50 odd in Croydon in the last two weeks and still they cant be proactive to actually fix the issue.

RANT OVER

Offline dieseldriver

Gotta agree with you there pal.

I reported one the day after visiting. xxxmassagequeenxxx. Called herself Helen. Now has her location as Cardiff. Was Grays till last week. Had a different profile on viva st. Same number and address when made inquiries. But on viva st was known as momo with a different pic. Still there now showing as Grays. Fed all this info into the reporting box, but nothing done

See my review in the East England reviews dated 23rd January

External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Just reported another 8 profiles today.. most are repeat fakes that just come back a few hours later..

Some have profile names saying Emma and location as south London, but of the ad says Sarah and then mentions only doing outcalls in north London.

I wonder if they sell access to an api for creating profiles, hence doing fuck all to ban this at the source

Offline Londonpunter30

Found out today, when you report a profile, they take it down and then it comes back a few hours later, it's the same fucking id!!! What the fuck is the report of reporting them if they don't even get deleted.

No wonder the website is full of scammers and going downhill

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
adultwork are a joke. ive reported my stalker numerous times ( police case going on with myself and a few other ladies including one who sadly was abused by him) he has 7 accounts all linked and bad feedbk yet they NEVER remove him even though he is clearly dangerous,

they dont care about saftey from either side
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Phoenix King

adultwork are a joke. ive reported my stalker numerous times ( police case going on with myself and a few other ladies including one who sadly was abused by him) he has 7 accounts all linked and bad feedbk yet they NEVER remove him even though he is clearly dangerous,

Haha this made me laugh!! :D :lol:

Do you really think the police would waste their time coming to your rescue when they have got better things to do than being white knights to prostitutes.

Your problem so deal with it  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Haha this made me laugh!! :D :lol:

Do you really think the police would waste their time coming to your rescue when they have got better things to do than being white knights to prostitutes.

Your problem so deal with it  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

errrrrrrrrrr police take stalking and rape VERY seriously ....and he is being investigated.... :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Londonpunter30

That's proper shit.. hope you get it sorted.. thought at least they took profiles down but now I'm recording the Id I can see they just go for a few hours.. I'm sure a lot of this is all automated

Website is def going downhill at the moment with all the scammers and fake ads.. it's been rumoured they monitor these boards so was hoping a few more people might agree and force them into taking some action