Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies bark about rights, but what about prossie standards?  (Read 747 times)

Offline Marmalade

The Prostitutes Collectve is still going on about some old brothel cleaner that got harassed after calling an ambulance, how poor fucking Romanian whores shouldn’t be deported, and how they want decriminalisation — and rightly so — but when are the Prossies Collective, Saafe and fuck knows how many other “power to the prossie” groups going to say something about standards?

How about a campaign with a bit of belly aching about giving fair service to the customer, about clamping down on bait-and-switch and fake photos? UKP supports prossies that give good value to their custoners: the rest could and should fuck off to some low life country and wave their piss flaps with their criminal fraternities there. If prossies demand respect, it’s about time that as a group they started looking in the mirror.

mikexxlong

The Prostitutes Collectve is still going on about some old brothel cleaner that got harassed after calling an ambulance, how poor fucking Romanian whores shouldn’t be deported, and how they want decriminalisation — and rightly so — but when are the Prossies Collective, Saafe and fuck knows how many other “power to the prossie” groups going to say something about standards?

How about a campaign with a bit of belly aching about giving fair service to the customer, about clamping down on bait-and-switch and fake photos? UKP supports prossies that give good value to their custoners: the rest could and should fuck off to some low life country and wave their piss flaps with their criminal fraternities there. If prossies demand respect, it’s about time that as a group they started looking in the mirror.

i agree

apart from perhaps a few individual pro$$ie's , brothel owners/managers or sex party organisers who make an effort and or enforce some kind of quality control to ensure repeat custom and less trouble

they simply don't give a fuck because as punters currently in law we have no consumer rights so they face no repercussions  who can we turn to realistically to complain ,
 moaning and making demands  towards the whore, pimp or the maid/manager about the shit service you have received doesn't often come to a satisfactory conclusion

add to that the stigma and possible negative consequences  to the punters private life for using such services gives them the confidence to treat punters like mugs

thankfully UKP goes a little way in keeping things in check and warns of those to avoid

Offline Marmalade

i agree

apart from perhaps a few individual pro$$ie's , brothel owners/managers or sex party organisers who make an effort and or enforce some kind of quality control to ensure repeat custom and less trouble

they simply don't give a fuck because as punters currently in law we have no consumer rights so they face no repercussions  who can we turn to realistically to complain ,
 moaning and making demands  towards the whore, pimp or the maid/manager about the shit service you have received doesn't often come to a satisfactory conclusion

add to that the stigma and possible negative consequences  to the punters private life for using such services gives them the confidence to treat punters like mugs

thankfully UKP goes a little way in keeping things in check and warns of those to avoid

All very true. There’s a couple of saunas in Edinburgh that are known for keeping certain standards. But the official ‘representatives’ — organisations in a position to really encourage standards — do fuck all.

J39

I agree with the sentiment, becos weve all had bad punts or been mucked about.....
but this game is only controlled by market forces, supply and demand and competition to set standards.

And forums like this, play a part too....punters here are less likely to visit a girl with bad reviews and vice versa

Legalisation, doesnt seem to benefit the genuinely good independants
And going further, if an industry prostitute watchdog or regulator was set up it would be unworkable
Imagine paid inspectors to do unannounced brothel visits to sample the 'quality'!

J39

The other side to this is communication and awareness
Starting with forums like this gives us a chance to feedback

But the nature of sex industry, mean the service expectations between pimps, whores and punters, will never mirror those other industries between wholesalers, retailers and customers

Selling sex is not usually a career of choice for many of the girls, there are a small amount who do genuinely enjoy it

As technoloy evolves, this wont even be a discussion in future
Youll have sex robot booths in every high street, dispensing blowjobs from vending machines! with more enthusiasm, no stds and cheaper than most romulans!

Watch this space!

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:24:55 pm by J39 »

Offline Marmalade

I don’t agree that market forces are the main determinant.

And if Saafe and ProssCollective made a big noise about taking a pride in doing a *good service* instead of just ‘being a prostitute’ it could create a climate of peer pressure from within where more prossies tried to live up to expectations of the group. In the same way, UKP is pretty clear about standards of punting behaviour, and pisses on the occasional punter that favours abusing or cheating prossies.

J39

Saafe and prosscoll were set up with main focus for the safety and support for wgs
Until theyre happy that safety and exploitation is no longer an issue, i cant see customer standards gonna be a priority for em any time soon

Thats maybe why my experience is a small number of good independants working from their own homes seem to offer better quality than anyone else ive punted from
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:38:17 pm by J39 »

Offline Marmalade

Saafe and prosscoll were set up with main focus for the safety and support for wgs
Until theyre happy that safety and exploitation is no longer an issue, i cant see customer standards gonna be a priority for em any time soon

Thats maybe why my experience is a small number of good independants working from their own homes seem to offer better quality than anyone else ive punted from

While you have a point about safety and exploitation, raising standards doesn’t necessarily follow once they are safe and free from exploitation. Some just learn to get better at being lazy greedy piss flaps. If you have a few reliable independents that have done stsndards that is good — unless you happen to like variety (and even so, your personal tastes are not the point, are they?)

Offline shagmore

Fully agree, its like most things, all one way traffic.( and I don't just mean the EEs coming over here and not going back  :lol:) They want whats right and best for them but do not reciprocate.
As mentioned sites like this promote thugs that offer a good, reliable service, and we support that, but the skanks that do B&S, shit punts, no shows and the like deserve what they get. Can you imagine the uproar in the press of the recent US prossie that blew a guys brains out for giving a poor BJ, if that was the other way round you wouldn't hear the last of it from all the do-gooders
This can be said about so many things in all of everyday life - don't get me started.
 :dash: