Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: illicit kisses, folkestone  (Read 2183 times)

Offline markfrench

I know they were rumours it had closed down, but it looks like it has reopened with new girls

External Link/Members Only

As east kent is mostly questionable eastern europeans, good to see the old place open again....

Offline Raven

Is this the same girl on their books?

Do you know what their prices are?  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Is this the same girl on their books?

Do you know what their prices are?  :hi:

Just to compliment your post for clarification :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Your screen shot missed the fact this WG has bareback on her likes list.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Your screen shot missed the fact this WG has bareback on her likes list.

But also says "NO BAREBACK SEX" in the profile text. :unknown: It really isn't difficult to get the story straight. Tainted profile.
FWIW it does look like the same girl.

Offline markfrench

Normal rules are everything covered, but I don't know about the girl you mention.

The website is a daily blog of who is working that day.

Today's girl, for example, was Kitty

Prices are 80half/120hour

Offline Raven

Normal rules are everything covered, but I don't know about the girl you mention.

The website is a daily blog of who is working that day.

Today's girl, for example, was Kitty

Prices are 80half/120hour

:drinks:

Offline piotrskut

But also says "NO BAREBACK SEX" in the profile text. :unknown: It really isn't difficult to get the story straight. Tainted profile.
FWIW it does look like the same girl.

probably ticked the ole bareback box to get more hits on the search

Offline Raven

probably ticked the ole bareback box to get more hits on the search

People actually search for BB - talk about Russian roulette  :wacko:

Offline bob.hunter

Just had a message from Graciemay19 offering bareback for £50 despite her profile saying NO BAREBACK

Offline DrConners

Just had a message from Graciemay19 offering bareback for £50 despite her profile saying NO BAREBACK

Well you have been here since September last year Bob, so thanks for making the effort to contribute .............

Take out any of your identifying information & provide a screen shot please, leaving her AW info intact.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline bob.hunter

Well I just generally read reviews on here rather than posting for the sake of it.

I don’t have the message, I deleted it straight away.

Offline DrConners

Well I just generally read reviews on here rather than posting for the sake of it.

That's acknowledgement from you telling us you're a lurking leech then  :thumbsdown:

I don’t have the message, I deleted it straight away.

Great  :dash: The point I'm trying to make is now you cannot substantiate your claim can you ?  :unknown:

I appreciate you trying to make a contribution, but without evidence ..................

Offline Raven

Did you ask her if she did BB? I can’t see how she would just offer it out of the blue??  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:07:56 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline MrMatrix

Why did she contact you and offer BB. You sure about all this. Serious allegation this...... :unknown:
Spidey senses are tingling :hi: