Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews, what do you prefer?  (Read 2459 times)

Rod trotter

Ive just read a review and it went on and on and on and on to the point i got bored and clicked off.

Got me thinking what others like, i like detail but not a full on fucking story about the sex.

So what format do you like in reviews?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Price
Services offered by WG
Sevices taken by Punter
WG - Looks / body / hygiene
WG personality
WG enthusiasm throughout
Incall location - clean & tidy or not

yorkshire123

My opinion has changed somewhat over the last year of non punting.

I used to like short sharp non gory detailed reviews & would skip over the look what I did type.

Now I find its more about who wrote the review that attracts me to reading it, the rest I will have a quick skim through & there are a few reviewers that I wouldn't even waste a minute on reading their egotistical love letters.

Offline AnthG

I have said this before. But I really love MrR's reviews. His format is perfect.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78479.0

I personally do the long waffly reviews because when I tried to shorten them down to the MrR type. I got a load of WGs going psycho with me at the alleged coldness of just putting the reviews down as cold hard information. It just always seems to be the case with WGs of everyone else is fine doing things. But when I do it, a load of WGs take high offense. Go figure that one.

Plus I am innately a waffley typer as James will likely confirm :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:53:15 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have said this before. But I really love MrR's reviews. His format is perfect.

I personally do the long waffly reviews because when I tried to shorten them down to the MrR type. I got a load of WGs going psycho with me at the alleged coldness of just putting the reviews down as cold hard information. It just always seems to be the case with WGs of everyone else is fine doing things. But when I do it, a load of WGs take high offense. Go figure that one.

No need to wait for James to confirm - consider it already confirmed by your NE peers :D :D :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Cheers Anth - Have a great Christmas :thumbsup:

pking_paul

Price
Services offered by WG
Sevices taken by Punter
WG personality
WG enthusiasm throughout

Good list +

Do they have a brain as well as a body - I prefer intelligence but its often difficult to work out!
Part time or full timer, simply because the part timers trend to be less clinical with their services
Easiness to book, my problem because the ones I go for are usually the most booked up or unavailable

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't read very long reviews, unclesweetheart is a perfect example -------------- plus he has never had a bad punt.  :rolleyes:

pking_paul

and nearly forgot,

is it the same girl as on the WG's gallery (sometimes not) and does she still look the same.
Related to above - how much liberty has been taken with photoshop because you see some poor work on aw and pro sites only seem to hire girls made of plastic  :unknown:

Of course, I like to have a good look so these things matter!

Offline threechilliman

I don't read very long reviews, unclesweetheart is a perfect example -------------- plus he has never had a bad punt.  :rolleyes:

He has, he just hasn't told anyone about it.

tcm

Offline AnthG

No need to wait for James to confirm - consider it already confirmed by your NE peers :D :D :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Cheers Anth - Have a great Christmas :thumbsup:

Yeah never thought of that one  :lol:

Merry Christmas too FlyingBlue.

Offline hendrix

Not that bothered about format. More interested in who wrote it and if their tastes are similar to mine. Having said that, I haven't really got the patience for ultra long love letter type reviews.

Offline smiths

Yes well that's because he is a white knight fluffy as he has shown, including digging another punter for daring to post a negative review about a WG he loves followed by a love letter to her which he called a review, admin didn't agree it was a review. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Price
Services offered by WG
Sevices taken by Punter
WG personality
WG enthusiasm throughout

Yes same here, basically factual information is what I am looking for but I have zero interest in what sexual positions the punter did and other detail about how many times he made the WG cum, how big his cock is and similar.

However, I appreciate some punters do like that kind of detail so its good reviews are left for the punter to decide how he wants to word his, as long as its genuine.

Offline 385North

Factual info alone doesn't do it for me, otherwise I assume (rightly or wrongly) the punt was as mechanical as the review itself. I seek experiences, therefore that's what I like to read about. You can never have enough intel on a punt.

Rod trotter

Yes same here, basically factual information is what I am looking for but I have zero interest in what sexual positions the punter did and other detail about how many times he made the WG cum, how big his cock is and similar.

However, I appreciate some punters do like that kind of detail so its good reviews are left for the punter to decide how he wants to word his, as long as its genuine.

must admit a lot of the reviews are getting like  ego trips so i agree with the above, im NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN YA BIG COCK( i.e. "she struggled to ride me"   :dash:, plus making her cum  and cum ffs why do we need to know that? 

the love letter reviews i just skip over, i cant stand them , and i like the format Anth points out as its everything i wanna know about her, the services, premises and overall punt  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

i concur Anth, but you aint a waffler you are just the geekiest reviewer on here  :D

Offline AnthG

the love letter reviews i just skip over, i cant stand them , and i like the format Anth points out as its everything i wanna know about her, the services, premises and overall punt  :thumbsup:

First time I read that I thought you had said you liked the format of my reviews most of all.  :lol:   But then realized you meant you were agreeing with me that MrR's format being the best

Rod trotter

First time I read that I thought you had said you liked the format of my reviews most of all.  :lol:   But then realized you meant you were agreeing with me that MrR's format being the best

ive liked most of your reviews Anth, however i did point out your last review lacked substance on the girl, the info we need  :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

To add to the reviews, the title should be Name of WG + Punt location. Any other additions whether positive or negative is a ego trip telling people to come and read my review. I've once added a warning to avoid this girl in my negative review because the girl set two pimps on me and wanted to make sure punters were warned about her lies and attempt to kick me out without returning my money.

Rod trotter

To add to the reviews, the title should be Name of WG + Punt location. Any other additions whether positive or negative is a ego trip telling people to come and read my review. I've once added a warning to avoid this girl in my negative review because the girl set two pimps on me and wanted to make sure punters were warned about her lies and attempt to kick me out without returning my money.

:thumbsup:

vw

Hate love letters or reviews of punters and how fucking great they are prefer to stick to the facts

Comms and booking

Appearance - with picture

Personality

Services enjoyed

Highlight

Improvements

Would I return

The odd funny like SINKGATE

FlyingBreadMan

Appearance vs pics.Appearance vs pics.Appearance vs pics.Appearance vs pics.Appearance vs pics.

That is all I care for - the rest I can handle myself.

HarryNotGary

I like a description of the architectural style of the premises aswell ofcourse info on the interior decor arrangement of the joint.
Then I like to know what the chick was wearing,how she spoke,whether her snatch had seen a Bic and what her stance is on neo-classical architecture.

richie

I like a review to be entertaining but also informative so useful stuff about the area (safe to park, discreet access etc), what she looks like, communication abilities, how she presents herself etc are always good and if the writer can make me chuckle as I read it then that's always appreciated :thumbsup:

I despise fluffy, white night love letter bollox, inevitably it's of no real value to anyone. And as for some of the egotistical tripe that gets peddled out by the big cock, ever hard, can't shoot in less than two hours, keep her squealing till she passes out and offers me freebees crew....  :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Dipper

Price
Services offered by WG
Sevices taken by Punter
WG personality
WG enthusiasm throughout

This would be my favoured approach. Short , sweet.... to the point. Also enjoy reading the long detailed reviews, but I've not got the same flair for it that some have.

Offline notcalledchris

Stick to the facts.  Does she do owo?  How deep is her fk?
Is her clunge tight, clean,  tastey?  Can i stick a figure up it? What can i do to her arse?  Where can i come?  Will she swallow it?  Are her tits real?  That kind of thing please.

upnorth62

Price
Services offered by WG
Sevices taken by Punter
WG personality
WG enthusiasm throughout
Agreed , with a little transport or parking info thrown in. :thumbsup:

Offline GoodIdea

Nah. Who's the feller whose reviews always end in remorse, usually involve poppers and there is often mention of his wife and family in them. A funeral in one perhaps?
They are bonkers and the best sort.

Offline rg41

Agreed , with a little transport or parking info thrown in. :thumbsup:

Area

vw

Nah. Who's the feller whose reviews always end in remorse, usually involve poppers and there is often mention of his wife and family in them. A funeral in one perhaps?
They are bonkers and the best sort.

mutinyofthevillage ?

Offline king tarzan

I think I do to the point compact good reviews
No faffing about
To the point very quickly
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Steely Dan

This thread was one of a few that turned into to Guide to UK review writing.  Even more apropos, mutiny already has a link on there!

vw

I think I do to the point compact good reviews
No faffing about
To the point very quickly

No faffing, mangos and king size ion bars is faffing !

Offline NigelF

This would be my favoured approach. Short , sweet.... to the point. Also enjoy reading the long detailed reviews, but I've not got the same flair for it that some have.

You've not got any flair at all for it mate. You don't have any reviews! Just bung one up already, it's not hard!