Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have noticed that some girls on AdultWork offer  (Read 1583 times)

Offline hornypnter

bareback at a cheaper rate that for CIM or swallow.
Considering the risk factors etc.. would have thought that generally BB would be more than CIM/Swallow.
I also have see some charging ridiculous rates too for normal (protected) service compared to bareback.

Note:
I do not advocate bareback just wanted to post this topic to gather fellow punters' views and opinions as I had observed this.

Offline winkywanky

If they're charging less for BB than protected, that suggests to me that they're trying to get pregnant - to be allowed to stay in the UK/get free healthcare/get benefits/etc.

Offline tantric talents

If they're charging less for BB than protected, that suggests to me that they're trying to get pregnant - to be allowed to stay in the UK/get free healthcare/get benefits/etc.
Nah, if they wanted it for that reason they would just milk a few condoms and play turkey-baste pot luck  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

+1
Seems the logical explanation

It's not a thing I've noticed though, any hint of BB and I stop looking at the profile.

raylondoner

Maybe they don't like the taste of cum, so bareback is the preferred option? Some, allegedly, don't even clean up between bookings!  :scare:

vw

Considering the risk factors etc.. would have thought that generally BB would be more than CIM/Swallow.
I also have see some charging ridiculous rates too for normal (protected) service compared to bareback.

Note:
I do not advocate bareback just wanted to post this topic to gather fellow punters' views and opinions as I had observed this.

Never noticed a bareback menu, never asked though .  Do you mean they don't charge extra for it where they do OWO and CIM.  Not interested in these type of girls anyhow I would rather do a Cameron and fuck a pigs head !

Offline MancSean

Think it's more likely to be that they are filthy skanks that don't give a toss about their own health or that of others

SeekingtheTruth

Maybe they don't like the taste of cum, so bareback is the preferred option? Some, allegedly, don't even clean up between bookings!  :scare:

That is beyond grim  :vomit:

Offline mh

According to the (probably made up) WG in the article referenced in this post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68594.msg871899#msg871899, many men have told her that if they were women they'd become a WG.

If I try to imagine myself as a woman, I'd like to think I'd want a lot of sex, I mean (a) why not and (b) in my imagination it's sodding easy for a woman to get lots of sex if she wants it (and is not too choosy). BUT I cannot imagine having even one person depositing their alien bodily fluids in any of my orifices, let alone multiple men per day doing it. I'd be a strictly covered oral, no CIM and no BB girl.  :dancegirl:

What would possess a woman to want to be dumped in like this?

Dick4snowqueens

Eww...no cleaning after bareback sex with several men.
Can you imagine the kind of smell down there :vomit:

Offline smiths

Note:

Could well be an indication the WG doesn't really offer BB, also some EE WGs think BB actually means OWO. Now if they were smart they would learn the abbreviations used in punting, but a WG doesn't need to be smart to be a WG, though like with anything it helps of course.

Offline smiths

According to the (probably made up) WG in the article referenced in this post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68594.msg871899#msg871899, many men have told her that if they were women they'd become a WG.

If I try to imagine myself as a woman, I'd like to think I'd want a lot of sex, I mean (a) why not and (b) in my imagination it's sodding easy for a woman to get lots of sex if she wants it (and is not too choosy). BUT I cannot imagine having even one person depositing their alien bodily fluids in any of my orifices, let alone multiple men per day doing it. I'd be a strictly covered oral, no CIM and no BB girl.  :dancegirl:

What would possess a woman to want to be dumped in like this?

The horrific double booking cunt Wife4Rent who used to be a member here said she enjoyed multiple punters coming inside her, and I know it is the case some swingers told me they also liked this. They were just filthy skanks with a craving for spunk in some cases.

Offline tazz

The horrific double booking cunt Wife4Rent who used to be a member here said she enjoyed multiple punters coming inside her, and I know it is the case some swingers told me they also liked this. They were just filthy skanks with a craving for spunk in some cases.

Does she not care about getting HIV or herpes?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

.. would have thought that generally BB would be more than CIM/Swallow.

Not necessarily. Some women really do not like CIM so they are only doing it for money, and want a lot of money to do something they hate.

I usually avoid those that charge extra for CIM, as it often means they don't like it and it will be crap.

Offline smiths

Not necessarily. Some women really do not like CIM so they are only doing it for money, and want a lot of money to do something they hate.

I usually avoid those that charge extra for CIM, as it often means they don't like it and it will be crap.

ALL WGs are WGs for the money.

Offline smiths

Does she not care about getting HIV or herpes?

I have no idea as I don't know her and have no wish to. :vomit:

Offline hornypnter

I too have come across this and in some profile the offer sloppy seconds!

Not my cup of tea! Risk far too great!

Offline hornypnter

Never noticed a bareback menu, never asked though .  Do you mean they don't charge extra for it where they do OWO and CIM.  Not interested in these type of girls anyhow I would rather do a Cameron and fuck a pigs head !

Some girls' rates for bareback service is cheaper than girls providing OWO and CIM included in the service.
But yes some girls are charging extra for OWO & CIM. This seems to be on the increase with EE girls nowadays i.e. charging extra.

Offline hornypnter

Eww...no cleaning after bareback sex with several men.
Can you imagine the kind of smell down there :vomit:

Yep pretty bad!
No way of doing reverse oral on her eh!! :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Lack of education in my opinion  Or

They already have all the diseases  :wacko:

Offline hornypnter

I tend to avoid girls asking extras for kissing, OWO/CIM as I had an experience where I paid extra and she would stop sucking if she thought I was about o come and used her hands a lot until I told if she wants to do that fine then refund me the money I paid extra. Then as soon as I cam she ran like she had poison in her mouth to the toilet and took a long time to come out.