Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork field reports by Cunning Linguist!!  (Read 1179 times)

Offline myothernameis

Any idea who this guy is, he certainly is leaving very detailed field reports on aw, and the only reason I notice, his last field report was on Sexy French Girl, magalie from Glasgow

Around 25 field reports, all of them very detailed and graphic, he could probably write a book with the amount of details he has put in to them

External Link/Members Only

There a Cunning Linguist on here, its not the same guy by chance
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:04:06 am by myothernameis »

mediumjoe

We have a good reviewer of that name here in the East mids and Yorks  Humber regions,  hasn't done a review of any girls in Scotland, if he is one of the same person  it's entirely up to him to answer your rather invasive question. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:58:48 am by mediumjoe »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I am quite happy to confirm that my UKP ID is not the same as my AW ID. I do however congratulate my namesake (almost) on his prodigious podging acheivements. He seems very popular with the girls. I am a bit too long in the tooth to keep up l'm afraid.  :D

Offline MilleMiglia

I am quite happy to confirm that my UKP ID is not the same as my AW ID. I do however congratulate my namesake (almost) on his prodigious podging acheivements. He seems very popular with the girls. I am a bit too long in the tooth to keep up l'm afraid.  :D

Are you by any chance a fan of Deep Purple?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Are you by any chance a fan of Deep Purple?
Not as such but l can appreciate the depth and intricacy of their music?

Offline myothernameis

There 7 Cunning Linguist members on this forum  :D :D :D

Offline MilleMiglia

Not as such but l can appreciate the depth and intricacy of their music?

External Link/Members Only

More innuendos than....and at that time it actually was against the law!

Offline WhackDaddy

Life's too short to read all that garbage.

Offline cueball

He'd be better off joining and doing the reviews where it matters... here

Unless he's already a member  :unknown: