Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting with cancer  (Read 2820 times)

kaboom

I have recently been diagnosed with a form of cancer. Docs don`t know I punt but said if I have sex it should be protected. Obviously,playing this game I would anyway. I just wondered if there are any risks with OWO/CIM & swallowing? Or does it depend on the type of cancer I have. It`s Myeloma if that helps.

Offline PepeMAGA

It might be more to do with the treatment. If you have chemo or radiotherapy it may make the other person ill.

Offline Goldfinch

I was diagnosed with cancer in Dec 08 (non-Hodgkin lymphoma) and had a stem cell transplant in Aug 10-so I hope all your treatment goes well.

I just had a look on Macmillan site and it says 'if you have sex within the first couple of days of having chemotherapy you need to use a condom (which you say you obviously do anyway).this is to protect your partner in case there is any chemotherapy in sexual fluids.

So I would say no to owo/cim  especially if it's around any of your treatment days.

Offline Shearer1955

Good luck with your treatment

Wear a condom & have a little fun as it might be the best form of homeopathy to help you along  :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Good luck with your treatment

Wear a condom & have a little fun as it might be the best form of homeopathy to help you along  :thumbsup:
I wish you luck too.
Just for interest have a look at this site. I have a friend who had some seriously positive results using it.
External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

kaboom

Many thanks for all the advice people. I might just abstain altogether until I`m given more of a green light.

mikexxlong

Also your immune system will be low; your body’s ability to fight infection is compromised
Thereby more at risk catching something even from OWO

Offline Home Alone

Here's another one wishing you all the best with your treatment and respecting you for the way you seem to be planning to accommodate both treatment of the condition and this hobby of ours.

As they say in Australia, "Good on ya, mate!" :drinks:

Offline Scotpunter

I'd imagine the protected sex advise is probably more for your own health Your auto-immune system will likely be affected by both the cancer and treatment. So you are easier prey to any infections going round.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stapler

Good luck with your treatment.

In the meantime why not try a full body sensual massage - FBSM?

You can relax, the massage will do you good, you do not need to perform and the girl will finish you off with a happy ending!

All the best to you!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear your news OP. Myloma is bone cancer and the only cure as I understand is stem cell replacement with a matching donor. Normally from immediate family. This is curable. Why no sex I have no idea. Best of luck OP, may you get a good result. :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

You can relax, the massage will do you good, you do not need to perform and the girl will finish you off with a happy ending!

All the best to you!

That's good advice-that's exactly what I always go for. :thumbsup:

Good luck and all the best.

Online bbwandy72

The cancer itself isn't problematic. The treatment may be. When I had chemo for mine, I was specifically warned not to have sex (either oral or penetrative) without protection as it can make your partner very ill. So if you're still on chemo, then no OWO. Other than that, you should be fine.

kaboom

I`ve only just started chemo treatment & to be honest i don`t really feel like podging so badly but I just wanted some advice in case that changes. Many sincere thanks for the advice & messages of good luck. I intend to beat this bastard.

Online webpunter

Good call.  No doubt OP will be feeling run down with the treatment so ideal that you can lie back & relax.  And the massage burd will be performing for you.  Nothing better than a bit of edging.  OWO less likely to happen unless you get your wallet out.  So easy to avoid

All the best to you!

rushman1uk

Good luck on your treatment Kaboom. Wishing you a speedy recovery  :drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I am having radiotherpy in 2 week time and have been advised should be fine with no wait, according ti the docs radiation therapy from a machine outside the body does not leave any radiation in the body, so your partners will not come in contact with it.

good luck op and well wishes from me x :rose:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Offline Brazilian Martian

I am having radiotherpy in 2 week time and have been advised should be fine with no wait, according ti the docs radiation therapy from a machine outside the body does not leave any radiation in the body, so your partners will not come in contact with it.

good luck op and well wishes from me x :rose:

So you have cancer now  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So you have cancer now  :unknown:

Some things i wont discuss on a forum bm sorry . :(

Offline Shearer1955

Good luck with your treatment EnglishRebecca 121 & hope it goes well :hi:

Some things i wont discuss on a forum bm sorry . :(
:rolleyes: seriously you really do crave attention it's unbelievable you mention that you're having radiotherapy and what the doctors have advised you. But when questioned about it you say somethings you won't discuss on a forum  :dash: :dash:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
:rolleyes: seriously you really do crave attention it's unbelievable you mention that you're having radiotherapy and what the doctors have advised you. But when questioned about it you say somethings you won't discuss on a forum  :dash: :dash:

serioulsly wtf i answered a question from the op

I dont need this bullshit about my life from an online person who has never met me and has no idea what im going through.

I love ukp but the bullys on here are getting worse, negative people are not for me so i wont bother with posting as i have more serious shit going on in my life, remember every single person is fighting some kidnd of battle in there life, being nice to someone cost nothing,

best wishes and try to change you negativity into something else

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry BM, she has a point. We know she's struggling- no need to put the boot in.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Shearer1955

The lass replied to the op's question so unfair to criticise her for not revealing anything further about her own illness

Offline Goldfinch

Good luck with your treatment EnglishRebecca 121 & hope it goes well :hi:

+1

Yes,all the best from me-I've been through all that-stay strong.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I wish you speedy recovery, OP and EnglishRebecca121
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

You have an amazing resource in the shape of the clinicians dealing with your situation - they will advise you of everything you need to know. You don't necessarily have to state you're a punter, just ask about sex generally? Don't think that soliciting opinions on such a serious subject is appropriate for an open forum where any old know-nothing with access to Google can add their two-pennethworth.

mikexxlong

curative treatment
or
palliative treatment?

Offline cash2spare

kaboom, hope everything works out well for you fella. get better first would be my advice and then think about some fun.

Offline killerbees

Sorry BM, she has a point. We know she's struggling- no need to put the boot in.  :thumbsdown:

I don't see how he put the boot in. I'm confused, this is a punters forum and the OP asked a question related to punting, yet she tries to turn it around to about her. Then when someone challenges her they are a bully?? Come off it.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I don't see how he put the boot in. I'm confused, this is a punters forum and the OP asked a question related to punting, yet she tries to turn it around to about her. Then when someone challenges her they are a bully?? Come off it.

ER was only one of several people to mention their own situations when offering support to the OP.  There was no reason to single her out.

ER was only one of several people to mention their own situations when offering support to the OP.  There was no reason to single her out.

This girl has a way of continuously contradicting herself , I asked her a questioned then get labeled a bully. It's very funny how you guys who seem to worship the ground she walks on never complain when she's having dogs at other prossies.

Maybe she should read the aesops fable the Monkey and Dolphin.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

As far as I can recall, I have never mentioned her in any post before, so if you're going to accuse me of being a white knight, you're off the mark.

This thread is about cancer.  It isn't about her, or you, or whatever feud you two might have going on.

This is a derailment of the thread, that's all.

As far as I can recall, I have never mentioned her in any post before, so if you're going to accuse me of being a white knight, you're off the mark.

This thread is about cancer.  It isn't about her, or you, or whatever feud you two might have going on.

This is a derailment of the thread, that's all.

Nope I'm not accusing you of being a white knight, I don't do subliminals I would say it outright if I thought you were one. I'm talking about how guys are quick to always jump.I'm say she's being bullied but always let slide the numerous lies she tells.

Exactly yes it's about cancer so I asked her a question about cancer and she said she does not discuss things on a forum,  but yet she will discuss her treatment and other things in her personal life. Hence why I said she is a attention seeker :hi:

As for the thread being derailed the report button is on the right hand side  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:23:21 am by Brazilian Martian »