Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Kinky of MK  (Read 2087 times)

Nimrod

Advertises on AW, apparently formerly worked in Cardiff. Candy herself appears not to be working at all at the moment but rather maiding for a weekly changing line-up of oriental girls who themselves appear to be sourced from Wales. With regard to Candy, if she is on then she is the girl in the AW photos and she offers a decent service. I've seen her a few times now and while the earth never quite moves, I enjoy the laid-back experience. She gives a competent massage which segues into an enjoyable fuck and requires no effort on my part. I really do simply let her do unto me, without lifting a finger in return which makes a nice change from most of my punts (where I try to make the experience more two way). Recommended.

Unfortunately, if Candy is not working herself the same cannot be said of the other girls I've seen at her flat (at least four). These, described over the phone as young, slim, orientals with big boobs have turned out to be uniformly 38 year old, greasy haired, saggy titted Chinese takeaway counter workers on their week off. Just awful (although they do turn premature ejaculation issues into can't come at all). In short, see who's on. If it's Candy, pass go. If it's not, don't.

Nimrod

I seem to have a knack of ignoring the one reviewer I can trust (i.e. me). Went to Candy's again out of desperation and, of course, she wasn't working but described a knockout, long-haired, slim Japanese girl with big norks who was; she knows my number so knew who she was speaking to (even using my name) and assured me the girl was a "can't miss".

Candy was right about that. At roughly size 16 and with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp you indeed could not miss her (and not for want of trying, either). Even more reprehensibly, I lacked the nous to split and run. Thus, I stayed for ten minutes of feeble massage (which I requested be very light because frankly, I didn't want her touching me) followed by a covered BJ as she near simultaneously blew her snotty, cold-ridden nose into a hankie and, I am ashamed to say, a very brief, miserable -period of penetration which I cut short with my second fake orgasm of the year. (Is there a site called MAAFE where I can teach my fellow punters how to pull this off, now that I am getting experienced in the art of faux-cumming?)

I think unless Candy herself is working (and she is good) this place now goes on the disaster zone list. I'm just not going back as there seems not even to be a 25% chance of finding a decent girl. I'm not totally pissed off because the lady I did see really was so, frankly, pig-useless that I can see the funny side of it but really, Candy, no way to lie to a regular customer. I don't think even the sisterhood would welcome this one.

Offline 8a8ylon

Sorry for the bad punt...do you book 30 mins meets or longer as you seem to do the rounds in mk which is near myself

Nimrod

Minimum 30, maximum 60. I am new to UKP (as you will no doubt have noted) but not to the hobby. The reviews I've posted recently cover a period of roughly the last three months. I punt about once a week.

Nimrod

Just an update; went to see her a few days ago to determine if anything had changed. Same old, same old. Slim, size 6 22 year old Singapore girl described on phone. Tubby mid-30s Chinese minger opened the door. I made my excuses and left. Well, actually I just left without making any excuses. Candy herself is long gone.

vorian

Just an update; went to see her a few days ago to determine if anything had changed. Same old, same old. Slim, size 6 22 year old Singapore girl described on phone. Tubby mid-30s Chinese minger opened the door. I made my excuses and left. Well, actually I just left without making any excuses. Candy herself is long gone.

Thanks for the warning,  and respect for walking.  :hi:

Nimrod

Thanks for the warning,  and respect for walking.  :hi:

I've really reached a point where I am just sick and tired of being conned and for the industry to think we're all too gutless or stupid to expect to be treated properly. I not only left; I made it perfectly clear why I was leaving. I told her she was not Candy, not the girl described on the phone, and as she wasn't what I had come to see I had no interest in staying. And my tone made it quite clear that I was not amused to have had my time wasted either. I am on a bad run. Layla at MKE who needs to be introduced to a bar of soap rather than a customer. Avelline at Annabella's who is stunning but unfortunately hates having sex with men she doesn't know which sort of renders her not the right girl for this line of work and Risha at MKE who needs to be separated from a bar of soap as she clearly feels the need for a full-body wash after just being in the same room as a punter for more than two minutes. Though the industry would like us to believe the opposite is true, the fact is there are about five shit punts for every two good ones and you can't, unfortunately, polish a turd (much as someone needs to take a Jay-cloth to Layla, for one.) Well, fuck that. I'm walking and complaining as appropriate from now on.

vorian

I've really reached a point where I am just sick and tired of being conned and for the industry to think we're all too gutless or stupid to expect to be treated properly. I not only left; I made it perfectly clear why I was leaving. I told her she was not Candy, not the girl described on the phone, and as she wasn't what I had come to see I had no interest in staying. And my tone made it quite clear that I was not amused to have had my time wasted either. I am on a bad run. Layla at MKE who needs to be introduced to a bar of soap rather than a customer. Avelline at Annabella's who is stunning but unfortunately hates having sex with men she doesn't know which sort of renders her not the right girl for this line of work and Risha at MKE who needs to be separated from a bar of soap as she clearly feels the need for a full-body wash after just being in the same room as a punter for more than two minutes. Though the industry would like us to believe the opposite is true, the fact is there are about five shit punts for every two good ones and you can't, unfortunately, polish a turd (much as someone needs to take a Jay-cloth to Layla, for one.) Well, fuck that. I'm walking and complaining as appropriate from now on.

Well put Sir  :hi: and you're walking the walk and talking the talk, respect for that.