Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misha, Jessyca and Larissa - House of Romainians - Absolutely Terrible (Leyton)  (Read 774 times)

Zweihander7

Gonna do 3 girls in 1 review here, as they all operate from the same house, and service from all 3 was the same - absolutely terrible. I only went 3 times because I just wanted a hole to shove my cock in on the cheap, but every time I went I left with nothing but regret.

External Link/Members Only

Names the girls go by are Misha, Jessyca and Larissa. All from Romania. Based on High Rd Leyton, next to the Leyton Dental Surgergy & Noor Ul Islam office

I went for half hour punts for £40 with each. For all of them all they were willing to do was very basic vanilla sex and OW. At that price, I know from experience not to expect great service, but I do expect a minimum standard of service - which I didn't not get from any of them.

With all 3 the punts is was a lot of complaining; negative attitude; literally no enthusiasm or remote interest shown whatsoever in providing an even halfway decent service, and honestly I really struggled to stay hard in each punt because their attitudes were so offputting.

Not to mention, they all look much worse than their photos, and the Misha girl particularly has this rather off-putting long hairy mole or something on her arm - it looks like a mole, except its not just a spot shape, its a long strip on her arm, which freaked me out a bit  :scare:

Finally, on my last punt there, as I was standing outside their door waiting to be let in, and some guys on the street walked past me and shouted "hey good job buddy, get in there and have a good smash", so clearly this place has a reputation in the area as a whorehouse. Not somewhere to go if you want discretion
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:55:39 am by Zweihander7 »

bigone

So it was so bad you go to the same place 3 times.?... :rolleyes:

Zweihander7

So it was so bad you go to the same place 3 times.?... :rolleyes:

Yh as I mentioned, I just wanted a hole to stick my cock in for as cheap & as quickly as possible.

They're dirt cheap and they're 5 mins walk from my place. I know Romanians are shite, but it was even worse than I was expecting.

There's 5 girls working in the house. So figured I'd be able to find one that wasnt shit, but alas I was wrong.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:16:42 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline Yaardie

After the first time you kinda should of known what it would be like with the other girls

lol at the "good job buddy" comment

Seems like they get a lot of work coming in from locals so don't care to deliver good service!

Zweihander7

After the first time you kinda should of known what it would be like with the other girls

lol at the "good job buddy" comment

Seems like they get a lot of work coming in from locals so don't care to deliver good service!

Just for context, there's 5 girls working from the house. Was hoping would at least find 1 that wasn't shit, but guess I was wrong.

Offline Yaardie

That sucks man.

Would have been way to good for them to charge so cheap and actually be a good smash.