Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Baby - Hatfield, GREEN FOR P&D TOFTT  (Read 882 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7718328) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only

When - April 2024

Comms - done by maid nice and efficient

Location - Flats by Aldi

The girl - She is Spanish, hair at shoulders length, facially I thought she was attractive, she stands around 5’6/5’7 bare feet, natural boobs B or C size they are small but quite nice her left nipple is pierced, she is 18YO, she has a bit of acne on her face but it didn’t bother me.

Fee - £140 1 hour, CIM £20 extra total £160
LFK, OWO, RO included in price

Extras on offer- CIM £20, Facial/CIF £20

The meet
I get flat number 3 mins prior to agreed time and make my way up to the flat I knock on the door and wait around 10 seconds for it to open
I get in and she is smiling and greeting me she leads me to the room she speaks very basic English but I confirm everything over translate just in case I handover the paperwork and take a shower I return to the room she puts some music on her phone and we start with some FK whilst mutual groping she doesn’t use any tongue but kisses quite passionately I remove her lingerie whilst we do this I go to kiss her neck but she say it’s very sensitive I move down to her boobs and she allows me to kiss and lick her boobs and nipple but says her nipples are very sensitive so any nipple play is off the cards, she kisses my neck and works down to my member she starts some OWO first she would spit on member and cover in some spit before sucking it she starts the OWO which was slow and sensual she could go around 30% in and would do a decent amount of suction eventually I ask for condom she briefly touches herself to get in the mood and some lube, we start in missionary she says I am bigger and to go slow I go in and go slow she holds the condom for the first 10 seconds to make sure it isn’t sliding of and then moves it she is restricting me and seems in discomfort so I ask to switch to prone bone to ease in more and eventually doggy, after sex I ask for CIM I move the mirror in a better position and she starts a BJ again I start to get close and I had around 10 days worth of cum and had been edging for the 40 odd mins I’d been in there but I came really hard she ends up swallowing most of it and then the rest just dribbles out her mouth I apologised and she was alright and said it was ok, before round 2 we cuddled and chatted on the bed only 15 mins left on the clock I leave a few mins to recover and we start to kiss again and she starts a BJ again and I manage to cum again with 10 mins recovery which I’ve never managed before.

Conclusion I think she is a decent P&D

Below pics are accurate

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review.

I tried booking her today (before I saw your review), the number isn't accepting calls and texts don't go through  :unknown:

I'm passing her way again tomorrow, maybe I'll be second time lucky.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:35:19 pm by PilotMan »

Offline simon07

Same here. No response to calls or texts.

Offline PilotMan

Same here. No response to calls or texts.

Not logged in for a week, and was last accessing from Denmark.