Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual massages in reading area  (Read 3402 times)

Offline royal_male

Im new in the area and looking for a good massage service provider. Ideally i would like a tantric experience, but any good massage parlor with well done BJ or HJ is fine as well.

cheers,
otto

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi mate,

I went to a place called Relax in Caversham and had one from someone called Suzi. From a massage point of view, she was excellent. I asked for a firm massage and she certainly knew what she was doing. She was also great at the HE. A good amount of tease to build up and then she gave me a naked HE.

But beware - the massage was £50 and when I asked for the HE (which I also asked her to be naked for), she said £80. I thought this was an extra £30. But no, it was £80 on top of the original £50. As good as it was, not worth £130!!!

Only one I've tried in Reading this far. I'd also like to try one that offers a BJ at the end but I'm not going to pay that sort of money again. So if you find anything, let me know please.

Calvin

yourgent

Down Oxford Road, just past Waitrose on opposite side of the road. £45 for massage, £20-30 for HE, £40-50 for B2B, depending on the girl

Offline royal_male

Hi mate,

I went to a place called Relax in Caversham and had one from someone called Suzi. From a massage point of view, she was excellent. I asked for a firm massage and she certainly knew what she was doing. She was also great at the HE. A good amount of tease to build up and then she gave me a naked HE.

But beware - the massage was £50 and when I asked for the HE (which I also asked her to be naked for), she said £80. I thought this was an extra £30. But no, it was £80 on top of the original £50. As good as it was, not worth £130!!!

Only one I've tried in Reading this far. I'd also like to try one that offers a BJ at the end but I'm not going to pay that sort of money again. So if you find anything, let me know please.

Calvin

130 pounds is steep for a massage with HE, cant afford it for me.

Sheerharvestry

What are the ladies at this particular venue (the Oxford road one) like? Appearance, personality and talent wise?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 11:34:42 pm by Sheerharvestry »

yourgent

changes quite a lot but all 3 i have seen have been generally 35+ but quite tight bodies and not unattractive.
First time I went was a waste - terrible massage ok HE but she was fit.
Second time very enthusiastic B2B for the last 20 mins,
Third time the B2B was offered 20 mins in to a 1 hour massage she oiled me up and the next 20 mins were a great tease. 3 different ladies though so no guarantee of what you'll get.
If it wasn't for my bad back I'd spend the cash on FS meets but this is a fun place to get some pain relief with a bit of light relief afterward.