Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Splitz Maidenhead  (Read 1439 times)

Offline che_666999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lady recently? Mixed reviews, mainly for no shows
Looks like a good filthy punt but not sure lookwise, few pics make her took very skinny with deflated tits. Can anyone confirm?

Offline DrConners

few pics make her took very skinny with deflated tits. Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm it sure looks that way, plus wash your feet love  :sarcastic:

Sounds like you've already done your homework, loads of complaints about no shows but posts by other members that if you do manage to arrange a booking you'll have a good time. From her responses to other members she sounds pretty delusional.

It's perfectly understandable for a WG to have 'a life of her own' - Just be prepared to accept the fact she obviously puts that first.

Good luck trying to make a booking  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Cum_again

Had a no show for me a couple of weeks ago.

Don’t bother.

Offline Huawei

Had a no show for me a couple of weeks ago.

Don’t bother.

Another one for me, about 6 months ago. She sent an AW email after I had set off  :dash:. I called to confirm when I was nearby - no reply, then she sent a text to say that she had emailed me. I called her back immediately when I received the text - she didn't answer again. Apparently her period had just started - I guess that's not easy to challenge, but I didn't believe it - seems a fairly common excuse to bail out...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 12:45:13 am by Huawei »

James999

Apparently her period had just started - I guess that's not easy to challenge, but I didn't believe

At her age Periods will be a distant memory  :music:

Offline plsnt1

Add another to the pile. Drove 50 miles for the confirmed appointment only to find that it had been cancelled en route.

Offline berksboy

She is so old most of her pics are black and white. Her nipples are almost as big as her tits !  Just dont get what guys see in her  :rolleyes:

Online Cum_again

Another one for me, about 6 months ago. She sent an AW email after I had set off  :dash:. I called to confirm when I was nearby - no reply, then she sent a text to say that she had emailed me. I called her back immediately when I received the text - she didn't answer again. Apparently her period had just started - I guess that's not easy to challenge, but I didn't believe it - seems a fairly common excuse to bail out...
Ha

Same excuse for me.

Just tell me your not interested. I don’t mind. I don’t waste my time then.

Offline orallorx

I have just managed to achieve a successful meeting, having been trying intermittently for over 3 years to do so, last two attempts last summer being the usual pattern, I.E. drive to the postcode location, text for detailed directions to house/flat/appt, no response, wait around for 30 mins, then drive home ever so slightly pissed off. I left her an adverse 'neutral' feedback on AW and was convinced she blocked my profile & mobile - she said today she has never done that, so not sure who is right?

This time, she actually returned a text to several missed calls from my new number much to my surprise, we then sorted out dates/times by text, activities/dress by direct phone call (very friendly), got new address (Marlow, not Maidenhead), turned up as before and had an agonising wait until she cheerily texted "I'm in Number X" a few minutes after the agreed time. I will leave an actual review if I can persuade UK P to let me - my account seems to have been downgraded? It will be Positive albeit that the patience required is exceptional but worth it

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I will leave an actual review if I can persuade UK P to let me - my account seems to have been downgraded? It will be Positive albeit that the patience required is exceptional but worth it

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=1.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.msg2610212#msg2610212

FFs no it isn't.  Go to - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=3.0  pick what area you want and use the 'new review' link on the right. It's not that difficult.    :dash: