Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fbsm ?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline here4fun33

Looking for a good fbsm around south Birmingham?

I've never been to one before so unsure what actually happens if someone could care to explain. Is it extra cost to the original amount they advertise ?

Thank

Dellboy

I've never been to one before so unsure what actually happens if someone could care to explain. Is it extra cost to the original amount they advertise ?

Thank

You have been a member of the forum for over a year so you must have seen all the info on fbsm in Birmingham.
Also simply do a search  :dash: :hi:

Offline here4fun33

My member duration  doesn't mean I've been active this whole time.

I have had a search and not found much info on the extra costs if there is any but maybe I'm not using the search feature to its fullest with the correct indexed key words.

Thanks for the reply

Offline Littlefoot

Thank

Have a read of this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

Offline johnsnow

£80 is the standard price for an hour in Brum.

Some say they do B2B massage but it's piss poor to be honest - they just get their kit off and massage you!  Depending on the girl it's sometimes a better experience if they keep their kit on - old kegs with holes in and stained bra's may not float your boat.

The Thais tend to have a better B2B technique and a little more expertise.  Some of the Chinese seem to have an aversion for putting the oil on their bodies, when they do take their kit off, although their sexual boundaries seem a little looser than the Thais.

If you go into a massage shop they will never make you pay the amount in full. You will pay your girl the additional amount for extras, once in the room.

The Thai girls who operate from their own apartments you can enquire before hand by phone or text and then pay when you arrive for the complete service.

There's a few in the South of Brum but at this moment in time you're better off venturing into the City Centre.

Thank