Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankies_back86 touring Bristol  (Read 558 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Peachy fucking arse  :rose: but not sure about the split tongue?  :wackogirl: :unknown:

Offline Colston36

If you like tattoos - as I do; and if you like piercings - as I do, then you'll probably like her. I saw her tonight. An amazing figure, slim and perfect. The tongue is quite a thing to behold and very agile.

The only thing I didn't really like was the usual synthetic moans, though to be fair she was getting rather wet. I think she's going back to Cardiff on Friday. I am seriously considering tottering over there to reconfirm.

Of course chacun a son gout and I'm not an expert like some of you here, but I've had my moments.

Offline Roth

If you like tattoos - as I do; and if you like piercings - as I do, then you'll probably like her. I saw her tonight. An amazing figure, slim and perfect. The tongue is quite a thing to behold and very agile.

The only thing I didn't really like was the usual synthetic moans, though to be fair she was getting rather wet. I think she's going back to Cardiff on Friday. I am seriously considering tottering over there to reconfirm.

Of course chacun a son gout and I'm not an expert like some of you here, but I've had my moments.

Cheers for that.  :drinks:  Added to my HL for when she comes back to Bristol.  :lol: :rose: :lol:

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Peachy fucking arse  :rose: but not sure about the split tongue?  :wackogirl: :unknown:

Going to have to start a novelty hot list!