Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are they now??  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Mr P

Bath Babes ??

Im sure many of us in times gone by have enjoyed a visit to the former Bath Babes before its closure.

I'm also fully aware that at least 3 of the girls are still on AW under their previous names.

Does anybody know if any of the remaining girls are still around -perhaps under differing names ?

Thanks in advance

Mr P

pking_paul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - not logged in this year
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in London now

Thank you Shining. A I went to a cupel of the Bath Babes parties where Annie and various others were the stars a year or two back. Great girls and really up for it, so was disappointed when Bath Babes site closed too.

Offline Roth

Bex is on my HL  :thumbsup: but she is very difficult to get hold of. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr P

Thanks shining. I was aware of bexs, cally and Nicole still being around and have also met annie since bath babes closure. Can't remember the name of the other girl who I was trying to recall. Tall slim dark haired girl

raylondoner

I see Tasha has a sideline as well, selling used (filled) condoms - yum, yum!!!  :drinks:

Offline Not_today

I always wanted to visit the girl with massive jugs there, cant remember her name but she looked like pure filth.  By the time id plucked up the courage ( in my early punting days), it'd all been closed down !  :(

Offline Mr P

I always wanted to visit the girl with massive jugs there, cant remember her name but she looked like pure filth.  By the time id plucked up the courage ( in my early punting days), it'd all been closed down !  :(

I'm pretty sure the girl your referring to was 'Lexi'. She did have massive tits and yes she was pure filth.

Another with massive jugs some years ago was saskia but that was prob ten years back

Mr P

Offline shining1

Still says Bristol on Nicole's profile.
yes, sorry, that's right, I meant School Girl Tasha is in London, but somehow got the lines mixed up

Offline Cosworth89

Anyone know what happened to Jess who worked their a while ago?

Offline Not_today

I'm pretty sure the girl your referring to was 'Lexi'. She did have massive tits and yes she was pure filth.

Another with massive jugs some years ago was saskia but that was prob ten years back

Mr P

Yup, thats her. If only id made the effort back then eh !

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

And there was teen Annie, I assume she retired............bought a couple of her DVDs off her, filthy girl, in the right way.

pking_paul

Yes Annie was really up for it, lots of both end fun and she was always in the videos on the Bath Babes site. Pregnant twice during her working career I think? Not my thing at all, but she never let it stop her working.

Offline Steve O

I see now School_Girl_Tasha is now about 4 months pregnant. and still having fun 

pking_paul

I saw Nadia at the train station in Reading a couple of weeks ago. Unmistakable and still skinny, but what a dirty girl she was, remember the blow job line up video anyone?

Offline TerryTibbs

Melody anyone???

I remember seeing her on her first day!!  Such a perfect young lady and the most incredible body.

Good times  :)

Terry  :timeout:

Offline dannyfox

I never went to see Bonny but met her a few times, sexy as hell! Would love to know where she is now?

Tony Montana

Melody was amazing, she would have been an absolute star with more confidence and experience

Offline realpunter

why did they close? they seem to have had a good thing going?

Offline XTC2

I see former "bareback babe" Tasha seems to be suffering from selective amnesia.

Q. Do you offer unprotected sex?
A. NO NEVER!!! I respect and value my health and so should you if you do not respect that then you certainly do not respect me do not insult me by asking me it will result in you being insulted as well as blocked ALL "bareback" on my site were with clients I had for years as well as guys with certs.

:wackogirl:

Offline Steve O

I see former "bareback babe" Tasha seems to be suffering from selective amnesia.

:wackogirl:

and now she's prego. I do miss the B-bath parties

Offline Steve O

Talked with Tasha yesterday, She's ready to burst. 8months

But I must say she looks good ;)

vw

Talked with Tasha yesterday, She's ready to burst. 8months

But I must say she looks good ;)
Does she do the ABM and lactating stuff? A few odd balls here ask about that !  Would love to read the responses to some of their reviews !

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I saw Saskia Swallows at a Petrol Station just outside Bristol about 6 months ago..............we recognised each other, she gave me a wry smile as did I to her.

Boy did she swallow in her day.

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only

He doesn't look like he has £100,000 to spare and unless he's been doing that for a long time he won't even have made that much - I guess he didn't look after the right people!