Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 91082 times)

Frenchy4012

OMG Must go for the last one lol.  glad you had a good time

As you no mate her English is not good but I think that's what she said.

Offline Stapler

Had a great hour with Kerry today I had her naked with in a few mins not a good looking girl but got a very nice body
and she seems to enjoy what she does. Very enjoyable BTB  and plenty of kissing and feeling. The one thing that was not good
was her English it was hard for her to understand me and me to understand her. Very good value for money I thought it
only £80. She did say she was going to London to work and it was her last day tomorrow what a pity that is.

This place tends to produce some great girls! Even before this site started and before the Thai's took over this was the 'go to' place for us back in the day. As I have already stated elsewhere there were two cracking girls in Kerry/Tina and Jenny.

Jenny I believe is working at Harmony 88 in Chinatown, Brum. Well worth a visit if you are that way!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online Jumping Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

I went to this place last week - so here's my review

Premises -
I'ts a shop on worcester street next to the Plough and Harrow pub,  has the a big sign in the window' Chinese Massage Centre' so can be a bit off putting as everyone knows you're going in there for some light relief. There's metered parking on the road and its free after 6.30pm . Nice ,clean and new - 2 massage rooms with paper thin walls , I could hear one of the ladies next door shuffling round very off putting. Was a tad cold in the room even the the heater was on full.

Massage and Ladies -
There were 2 ladies there , the one I got was mid 40's , medium to large build with a large paunch /belly .  Massage started as expected with conversation and then she proceeded to answer her mobile  :angry: ,  .  She was very insistent on giving me a special massage  throughout , but i declined - it just didn't feel right ,  the atmosphere , noisy girl next room, the cold - felt like being in a hospital bed.

Prices
I went for the one hour at £40
1.5 hour @ £60
2 Hour @ £70

Perhaps this was just a bad punt  - will I return ? no 
I'll stick with the Chinese in Compton

I've been today after work. It's lucky that I can't access this site from work because if I'd read this review I'd have looked elsewhere. Suffice to say I had a wonderful massage with a very sensual ending.

I've been a regular at the Compton place for about 6 months. I've had some cracking massages there and some average ones. I didn't want the place on Worcester Street to be any good, I thought I was TOFTT and wanted the Compton place to be better. I saw Amy the owner. She's around 40 with a petite body and a cracking arse.

The room was warm & comfortable & the table was heated.

The massage was really good. The first half was firm-ish with some real work on my back and shoulders. I was thinking that it was a legit place because I was covered in a towel and it didn't move. I enjoy a firm massage that turns soft/sensual. The sensual part was sublime. The towel was removed and wow!

If anyone wants more specific info please PM me. I thought this place was excellent and a handy second option to Compton.

I respect other views/experiences but based upon the hour that I spent i will be back!

phatbadger

I am glad you've been and reviewed - mine was quite the opposite experience - might be tempted to go back there and give it another go - thanks

Offline Oooops

My first review so be kind if it’s in the wrong place.

I was overdue for some relief today and had to do a delivery to Brum so I made an appointment at the Chinese Parlour in Bearwood. Rose tinted glasses with a touch of skepticism from looking at the photo on the site………………nooooooo it’s a duff pic. The premises are in a oneway street, resident parking only but I managed to find a space in Bearwoods mainstreet with 1hr parking so it was going to be tight.
Hit the doorbell on what may have been a takeaway once, definitely needing a facelift/ bit rundown and was let in by a pretty Chinese lady, maybe late 30s who was quick to tell me she doesn't do it and to talk to the girls when I asked about HE, (first bollock dropped with ‘front of house’ :blush:) .
I was shown through to the rear of the premises after handing over £50 for a £45 ‘deep tissue’ massage (2nd bollock, it was £5 more than the normal and she hadn’t got the change, thoughts of kissing the change goodbye and as for the DT massage, I forgot all about it :() I was taken to a room about9’ x 6’, dimly lit but a nice feeling to it despite it needing some work where I met Monica. Chinese, 28yrs, short, pretty (great smile) very firm stocky body with a bit of a tum, nice breasts and strong legs. English was a problem  :unknown:.
I asked if she did HE and got ‘Yes’ and started to take my kit off while she put on some decent music , then the Madam stuck her head round the door, gave me my fiver change and offered me a drink, thoughts of asking for the 4 hand briefly went through my mind but I opted for Chinese tea.
Monica then spoke into her mobile and said it was to set the time and she would talk no more before latching the door which still left an inch gap but wtf, she was a happy girl so it was face down for starters and she set about my shoulders.

Should have asked for full details of ‘service’ before getting my kit off but she said 'Yes' to HE which was all I wanted and I was expecting it later. Things shortly went awry when I was face down and asked if she minded an old man touching her, She said 'Yes'   :( I didn't plan my sortie but as she started the massage I couldn't resist stroking her calf then higher until above her hips. Black nylons and heeled pixie boots do something for me. TF for low tables and long arms but I was face down with a boner. Her English was bad, her 'Yes' meant 'No'  :yahoo:  so it was 20 mins in and I negotiated full strip, touching, B2B (dry) and HE for £40, and went on my back, her legs and nylons had caused me to let the old soldier dictate my mind.
She was damn good at working me and was happy to leave off a couple of times whilst I played with her but digital penetration got me politely told off as it was ‘extra’ but she seemed to forget that whilst grinding her quim into my chest whilst I fingered her a few minutes later. Quite acrobatic too on the HE as she balanced on one leg, the other over my shoulder so I could play with her quim and breasts.

Anyway, blew my load with 10mins of the hour to spare. She cleaned me up with tissue followed by a hot towel at which I was expecting to be kicked out but no, she wanted to finish the massage, overall more an oily rub with a lot of slapping followed by another hot towel but it went into 20mins overtime by the time I hit the street.

Pros –
Lovely natured girl, she was 110% in her HE and had the sort of body / legs I could play with all day and she smelt clean.

Cons-
Parking
The place needed a makeover
Large gap in the door when shut so people could look in (dilligaf)
Communication
Didn't need sexual sighs unless real
There was a lot of loud Chinese talking from the hallway
I didn’t get my tea.

Would I go back again, maybe, she wasn’t a stunner or superslim but if she was in a better place I could easily become a regular. I did see a 2nd girl there but I left more than happy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:43:10 pm by Oooops »

Marky-Mark

I popped over to the bearwood parlour Sunday evening.

£40 for a massage Girl was ok but not a stunner so I thought I would struggle to get a boner if I wanted any extras.....
As the massage started I asked about extra works...
She replied with yes no problem £60 for B2B or £20 Topless and £20 HR.
as I thought £60 was taking the piss and she didn't have a decent rack I opted for the HR.
 as the massage started she kept forcing her nylons against my hands this was a massive turn on as she bent over my head strocking my arse.
This went on for a good half hour great massage.
Then she flipped me over and straight away stated working on the General.
I slipped my hand up the back of her skirt which she didn't seem to mind and grabbed a good bit of arse through the nylons and that was it BANG.....poor girl I nearly took her eye out.
great HR from her.
She then cleaned me down with hot towels I didn't have to move a muscle.
Then back to the massage for the rest of the time which was great
Best £80 in total I have spent for a long time.
Defo recommend and Defo will be going back.

Has any else got a good recommendation for me to try..????
I would love to try B2B but I carnt be paying £120 all in ...may as well go and see a hooker for £100...!!!

Come on boys push me in the right direction.

Offline Oooops

£40 for a massage Girl was ok but not a stunner so I thought I would struggle to get a boner if I wanted any extras.....
as I thought £60 was taking the piss and she didn't have a decent rack I opted for the HR.
 as the massage started she kept forcing her nylons against my hands this was a massive turn on as she bent over my head strocking my arse.
I slipped my hand up the back of her skirt which she didn't seem to mind and grabbed a good bit of arse through the nylons and that was it BANG.....poor girl I nearly took her eye out.
great HR from her.

I would love to try B2B but I carnt be paying £120 all in ...may as well go and see a hooker for £100...!!!

What was her name ?

Dodo

great HR from her.

Bella, Soni, KSY, Nancy, Jane.......take your pick all £80 for HR, B2B and in the buff.....each  allows differing levels of wandering hands.

rob9420

anyone been to compton chinese place bridgnorth road recently last time i went there a bit short staffed wondered if any new girls there now

temmop

great HR from her.

£60 B2B and then another £20 for topless? So she will do B2B with clothes on?

Stimpy

Little update just tried to book an appointment with soni External Link/Members Only  unfortunitly told £40 massage no extras ,the search is now on for fbsm this afternoon

Dodo

Little update just tried to book an appointment with soni External Link/Members Only  unfortunitly told £40 massage no extras ,the search is now on for fbsm this afternoon
Can't beleive it Stimpy.....no extras from Soni!!    That aint right....you must have got wrong girl....you get everything short of sex from Soni. Maybe wrong time of the month????

Offline jamesian

I had the same problem. To be fair she said it was the time of the month but not until she had happily took my £80 for B2B!!.
Will not go again. Will stick with Sammy and Bella
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline Stapler

I thought Soni was Burmese!

..S...

Dodo

I thought Soni was Burmese!

..S...
Where the fuck have you come back from  Stapes......you've been AWOL again  :rolleyes:

Shall we start a 'best FBSM in Birmingham' thread then??
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:41:01 pm by Dodo »

Marky-Mark

What was her name ?

Think it was Michelle  ( she got glasses if that helps)

Marky-Mark

£60 B2B and then another £20 for topless? So she will do B2B with clothes on?

No the options are....
£40 massage
£20 HE
£20 Topless
OR £60 B2B + £20 HR so a big old total of £120 (including the massage) bit steep I think....
That's why I just had massage and HR £60 total spent..

Offline Stapler

Where the fuck have you come back from  Stapes......you've been AWOL again  :rolleyes:

Shall we start a 'best FBSM in Birmingham' thread then??

I tried to separate the threads into the three most popular providers to help new members and to make it more readable for all but members are posting all over the place - so fuck it!  :unknown:
Carry on posting!

..S...

Dodo

I think it is working ok S, keep it going, it does make it clearer but yes, you will get the odd one that is out of place.

My post should have read ' shall we start a Burmese FBSM Birmingham thread'.......but I only know the one  :(

Offline Oooops

I tried to separate the threads into the three most popular providers to help new members and to make it more readable for all but members are posting all over the place - so fuck it!  :unknown:
Carry on posting!

..S...
Maybe a daft question but isn't there a mod or admin who could 'sanitize' the threads, transfer posts so all is in the 'right place'. :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

I think it is working ok S, keep it going, it does make it clearer but yes, you will get the odd one that is out of place.

My post should have read ' shall we start a Burmese FBSM Birmingham thread'.......but I only know the one  :(

We could also start a Polish FBSM Birmingham thread but there is probably only Natalli

..S...

Stimpy

Can't beleive it Stimpy.....no extras from Soni!!    That aint right....you must have got wrong girl....you get everything short of sex from Soni. Maybe wrong time of the month????

Sadly even after asking politely for b2b it was a no sorry , tried calling Nancy a couple of times phone just rang , so paid the lovely Mally a second visit this month , I may get addicted and become a regular the only slight disappointment I couldn't get my gob around those fantastic tits , he did more than make up for it though , and for information she tells me she's having a few days off after tomorrow

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Stimpy, When I last saw Soni (before the new year,) I was talking to her about my previous appointment with her which I had to  cancel. She was confused and couldn't remember that I did. She then told me I didn't speak to her it must've been her flat mate as she was out of town. This was via text or else I usually call her. Maybe folks have been speaking to her rather than soni, could be out of town again.

Stimpy

Stimpy, When I last saw Soni (before the new year,) I was talking to her about my previous appointment with her which I had to  cancel. She was confused and couldn't remember that I did. She then told me I didn't speak to her it must've been her flat mate as she was out of town. This was via text or else I usually call her. Maybe folks have been speaking to her rather than soni, could be out of town again.

No worries ta I'll give it a couple of weeks and try again ,

Offline fuddle

A quick update on the Bearwood Chinese massage parlour. They have a couple of new girls, and I saw one of them very recently. I believe I was, officially, her first punt. The massage was fairly terrible, but the B2B was about the best I've ever had. She is early twenties, big boobs and curvy (but not fat). Cute face. PM me if you want the name.  :drinks:

I paid a second visit to the Chinese place on Worcester Street in Wolverhampton on Sunday afternoon. I was bored, horny and had some cash burning a hole in my pocket, a dangerous combination!

I normally go for a one hour massage with the inevitable HE or B2B. I decided that if the Masseuse was attractive I was having a two hour session. She was and I did!

The massage was excellent, I really enjoyed having the extra time. It took some getting used to; having had countless hour appointments you kind of get used to when the teasing part will start. A two hour appointment was new territory for me so it did set me wondering in a WSWS way. Eventually she did what I wanted and the sensual part of the session was wonderful.

I paid £70 for the hour plus a further £30 for B2B. Well worth it.

It was a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a cold and wet Wolverhampton.

Frenchy4012

I paid a second visit to the Chinese place on Worcester Street in Wolverhampton on Sunday afternoon. I was bored, horny and had some cash burning a hole in my pocket, a dangerous combination!

I normally go for a one hour massage with the inevitable HE or B2B. I decided that if the Masseuse was attractive I was having a two hour session. She was and I did!

The massage was excellent, I really enjoyed having the extra time. It took some getting used to; having had countless hour appointments you kind of get used to when the teasing part will start. A two hour appointment was new territory for me so it did set me wondering in a WSWS way. Eventually she did what I wanted and the sensual part of the session was wonderful.

I paid £70 for the hour plus a further £30 for B2B. Well worth it.

It was a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a cold and wet Wolverhampton.

You say you paid £70 plus a further £30  for BTB did you mean £70 for 2 hours and a further £30 for BTB.

You say you paid £70 plus a further £30  for BTB did you mean £70 for 2 hours and a further £30 for BTB.

Sorry, my bad! It was £70 for the 2 hour massage plus £30 for the B2B.

Frenchy4012

Sorry, my bad! It was £70 for the 2 hour massage plus £30 for the B2B.

That's got to be a bargain, she has gone to the top of my list.

Offline JoeyT

Tried out the place in boldmere, and was told to come back in 15mins, which was fair enough.
And came back, was greeted in a room with a ladylooked in her 40s-50s :/, was offered light, medium or hard massage. I asked for medium just incase.
Opted for half hour since I didn't have enough time after being sent away and to return. But the massage was just an oil rub, bit disappointed.
And at the end she offered something, I have no idea what but she want £60, and I asked if that's including the £30 I just paid.
Told her I've only got £20, but she kept pushing for another £10, but I said no :/ cause I don't know what I'm getting.
Was a hi, and it was really poor, and she got tired she asked me to finish myself off. Good thing I didn't pay anymore  :crazy:

smithie1000

I have heard the Kerry has left and the other one probably the one you had is crap and I told the young girl that runs the shop she is.

I am not going back until they have someone new.

paulj

I recently visited Harmony 88 in Chinatown Birmingham. Saw a lady called Lucy, poor massage from a not very good looking lady, lots of attempt to up sell. Had HE for extra £20. Wish I hadn't gone. Easily my worst experience in Birmingham area.

Maybe this was because it was early morning has anyone else enjoyed their time with this la

chasb61

Sorry for some repetition but has anyone been to the place in Solihull / Shirley on Stratford road recently? It's now called the Red Lion car park now that's next to it?

I was wondering what the girls were like and an idea of current price/extras?

Thanks for any update

Mipple

I'm in Wolverhampton in a couple weeks and would like to try this place on Worcester St.

I've only seen girls off AW where there's no denying there is a sexual service so how does it work at these Chinese Well Being salons? Do I have to ask for a HE/B2B or will they ask me, or just do it? I can't find it now but I'm sure someone said they were able to give a woman at the Chinese Well Being oral, did you ask if you could? And do you get to choose the woman when you go in? I'm not sure if I'd get hard in this situation if it was someone I didn't find physically attractive.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if there wasn't anything sexual as long as the massage is good, I have problematic shoulders so was thinking of having one anyway.

Cheers for any help, I'll report back if I go.

I'm in Wolverhampton in a couple weeks and would like to try this place on Worcester St.

I've only seen girls off AW where there's no denying there is a sexual service so how does it work at these Chinese Well Being salons? Do I have to ask for a HE/B2B or will they ask me, or just do it? I can't find it now but I'm sure someone said they were able to give a woman at the Chinese Well Being oral, did you ask if you could? And do you get to choose the woman when you go in? I'm not sure if I'd get hard in this situation if it was someone I didn't find physically attractive.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if there wasn't anything sexual as long as the massage is good, I have problematic shoulders so was thinking of having one anyway.

Cheers for any help, I'll report back if I go.

It is very much luck of the draw although some establishments allow you to book so you may be able to get a particular woman.

My tip would be to visit an establishment that has been reviewed/discussed on here then you are pretty much guaranteed to get a HE. Bear in mind that some legit establishments do exist but they are few and far between.

The massages are of a decent quality, some are better than others. You will get the signs that more is on offer,; I find that there is a point during an hour massage where there is a definite switch. It goes from firm to sensual/gentle. I've had good and bad massages in Chinese establishments but ultimately I've never left disappointed.

rorororo

External Link/Members Only£45-deep-tissue-relaxing/1098600040

Texted her, she said she is Chinese, but no photo so no clue.... 85 for B2B

Offline normski

External Link/Members Only£45-deep-tissue-relaxing/1098600040

Texted her, she said she is Chinese, but no photo so no clue.... 85 for B2B
Paid this place a visit earlier in the week. There are two ladies that work from here and the main one is Judy. Judy's in her 40s, pretty looking, short in height, size 12/14 and speaks good English.

The massage was actually quite good, she'll ask you how firm you'd like it to be. While I lay on my front she deliberately kept running her fingers down my inner thigh and touching my balls. This increased when I commented on how good that felt. while she teased my balls with one hand, naturally my arse slowly went up and Judy's other hand did the old reach under and straight into stroking my boner. This went on for a minute or two before asking me to turn over and resuming with the HJ. I'll leave it at that(don't want to go into too much detail)as it didn't end there, but it's one of them cases of YMMV things.

Offline Murphy54

gumtree ad has gone Normski, Have you any other contact details?

Offline normski

Judy did mention she will be looking after her friends flat in Wolvo for a month or two. So I guess, keep your eyes peeled for an ad to appear in this area.

Offline normski

Just checked the gumtree app and the ad is still on it.

Phone me for appointment 07931 147987 Judy

Offline Murphy54

It's the link that's faulty Normski, I've just found it by copying and pasting it in the address bar.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Good to see some newish girls mentioned.

..S...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:14:36 am by Stapler »

Mipple

It is very much luck of the draw although some establishments allow you to book so you may be able to get a particular woman.

My tip would be to visit an establishment that has been reviewed/discussed on here then you are pretty much guaranteed to get a HE. Bear in mind that some legit establishments do exist but they are few and far between.

The massages are of a decent quality, some are better than others. You will get the signs that more is on offer,; I find that there is a point during an hour massage where there is a definite switch. It goes from firm to sensual/gentle. I've had good and bad massages in Chinese establishments but ultimately I've never left disappointed.

Thanks. I went to Worcester St in Wolverhampton in the week. It said closed on a door sign but I phoned and they said come in (it had been turned to open when I left). I was called to a room and asked for a full body massage and paid £40 for 1hr. I had a very bad headache and I felt more and more uncomfortable to start with (not used to the massage beds maybe) but it turned out really relaxing. I was offered firm or soft and went for firm, also offered hot stones which I went for. My balls were brushed at times and I lifted up and was given some stroking. I was offered HE for £20 and went for it. The masseur took two phone calls during which was offputting and the only thing that would stop me going again.

I didn't realise these massage places might offer these sort of extra services so I will have to try more of them.

Cesaro39

I have just moved to the region and so want to know who out of the following would you all recommend i go for as my first visit?
Sammy?
Bella?
Jane?
Katy?
Sukanda?
I think it will be one of those this week! Thanks in advance.

Offline Stapler

I have just moved to the region and so want to know who out of the following would you all recommend i go for as my first visit?
Sammy?
Bella?
Jane?
Katy?
Sukanda?
I think it will be one of those this week! Thanks in advance.

Only Katy is Chinese.
The rest are Thai. You would not be disappointed with any of them! Apart from Suka, who is gorgeous, and of course offers HE, they all offer b2b.

..S...

Thanks. I went to Worcester St in Wolverhampton in the week. It said closed on a door sign but I phoned and they said come in (it had been turned to open when I left). I was called to a room and asked for a full body massage and paid £40 for 1hr. I had a very bad headache and I felt more and more uncomfortable to start with (not used to the massage beds maybe) but it turned out really relaxing. I was offered firm or soft and went for firm, also offered hot stones which I went for. My balls were brushed at times and I lifted up and was given some stroking. I was offered HE for £20 and went for it. The masseur took two phone calls during which was offputting and the only thing that would stop me going again.

I didn't realise these massage places might offer these sort of extra services so I will have to try more of them.

PM if you want to know more about other places.

Has anyone tried the Chinese place in Cotteridge, complete with milking table?

It does raise a smile when a place says no sexual service, admittedly to comply with Gumtree rules, I wonder what the milking table is for then?  :D

A.Chou85

Good report from smithie. I told you about this place in Boldmere. They have some cracking girls!

Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.

smithie

..S...
Sounds brill.. Any pics of the girls anywhere? Do u get a choice when booking?