Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Hennah  (Read 967 times)

Fredflinstone

Update on Sexy_Hennah
I arrived as agreed and she let me in. Cracking slim body , a little to thin for my liking .
Paid my wedge and then BANG !!!
We had agreed the service is was after in advance a hour before we met .
As soon as she had stashed the money she laid out her rules :- everything protected. That’s fine with me !
Kissing is ok but closed mouth only as I have a brace in . But you said French kissing !

I lay on my back for some oral with , this was pretty shite to be honest , then she asked me to massage her back , oh ah that’s lovely , you have such big hands ( yea right. Time wasting tactic I think)
Can I fuck you now please ?
Sigh!  Ok !
She applied enough lube to grease the M1 , so I could not feel any sensation at all. So I pulled out and finished myself off .
Wish I’d given the £80 to children in need !!!

I sent her this but her profile has gone !!
This is what I sent you yesterday:-
Great
This is what I like darling:-
I love French kissing very very much
I love a really short tight fitting dress or skirt ( on you not me ) lol
Basically I love a sensual encounter with lots of touches and tease

You said that’s fine !!!!
LIAR LIAR
ONCE I PAID MY MONEY YOU LAY DIWN YOUR RULES “ NO FRENCH KISSING “

Offline Goldfinch

Like you say-profile gone,link given below so it can be indexed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Shame she looks pretty fit too, i indexed and her pics are viewable now.

2 negs and 1 pos - shes not doing very well in the reviews.

Offline Neromatrix

Seen her before. Fit as fuck, but spends most of your time talking.  I remember fucking her doggy and the amount of lube she used was way too much you could not feel that you was inside her.  Waste of money

Offline smiley9

Pity you didn't check the previous Review.  :timeout:

I saw her about 7 years ago then she was all natural and provided FK OWO at discretion. Then she was a very attractive young Indian girl with a lovely slim natural body I had a good few punts with her but even then she was a bit up herself "treat me like a Princess" type   and very Vanilla. Now she has had surgery and no OWO and not so young anymore I wouldn't bother.

:drinks:

midlandz_boy88

i seen her last year, commented on a negative review. her profile is up rarely, early mornings, i think once she has bookings she takes it down, does comms via mobile.

the issues i had was her pussy stank and she didnt kiss.