Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Nesta - Doncaster  (Read 2250 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136686) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline peter53

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Flat: bit exposed entrance up outdoor steps at rear. Not the mosg attractive but clean room inside with bed and sofas, didn't see a shower but must be outside room. Loomed to be shared with another girl.
Nesta: VERY attractive imho, short about 5 foot, long black hair, early 30's I guess, cracking smile and body with DD fake tits but felt nice and usual Thai bullet nipples. She has tattoos including a large one on her back but wasn't unattractive.
Been on my hitlist for awhile but for various reasons never quite managed to meet. Glad I persisted though!
Communications through Whatsap were good and flirty and she has a very open and funny personality which I liked.
Offered a drink, I had a water, she had a beer and had a chat on the sofa, some LFK which was nice, she has gorgeousips and eyes, and she asked if I had a bjg dick for her and grabbed a feel. Mmmm. She had a silk robe with lovely underwear underneath which struggled to contain her tits.
O to the bed I stripped off and was already hard. "Fucking hell big cock" she said in typical Thai fashion. We kissed and she removed her bra sucking those gorgeous tits and nipples which were responsive.
I asked what turned her on "pussy licking" was her answer. Slipped off her panties to reveal a small smooth pussy and soon went to work with my tongue. She wasn't joking. Soon she was wet and writhing, using her finger as I licked her before cumming on my tongue.
My turn and she rubbered me up for some delightful oral before saying she wanted my dick inside,  slud on top and rammed me inside. Fuck!! She's tight and rode the shit out of me those great tits banging in my face. Soon i felt the sap rise and shot my load and she collapsed on me.
Sat beside me chatting before she noticed me hardening again. "You can cum again?" Well she was gonna try and gave a nice oily handjob before I came again making her giggle.
So a great hour that overan but she didn't seem bothered and £120 is good value these days for a pretty and enthusiastic SP
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:53:48 am by Head1 »

Offline Candyman1900

She's a fav of mine been seeing her reg for a long time now . Her new boobs are a treat .

Offline Jimmybigballs

She’s got to be the best around Doncaster. She’s the only one I go to when I get the chance 😁

Offline nicebutjim

Offline chandlerhandler

Glad you enjoyed her Peter  :thumbsup:

Offline peter53

One of the best looking Thai girls I've seen and loved her personality. Couldn't fault the meet and can't wait to explore her more  :dance:

Offline Candyman1900

One of the best looking Thai girls I've seen and loved her personality. Couldn't fault the meet and can't wait to explore her more  :dance:

Be careful you don't do a me and get hooked lol . I was going once or twice a week for a while cost me a packet . 😭😭

Offline peter53

:lol: :lol: I'll try to resist she's in Thailand for next couple of weeks

Offline chandlerhandler

Be careful you don't do a me and get hooked lol . I was going once or twice a week for a while cost me a packet . 😭😭
Not quite as often as you, but I know the feeling  :thumbsup:

Offline supermart

Frustratingly can't see a contact number for her and she says to text her. I know she's away for a bit (based on what you've said above) but definitely wanna meet this one :P

Offline peter53

She won't put her number up until she is back and available.
You'll just have to wait like the rest of us  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

there is a phone number listed for her on the review summary page