Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian "diva" group?  (Read 1272 times)

Offline azrael

Hi guys, thumbing around aw as you do i noticed a fair few wg's with diva attached to thier names, is it another group bouncing off the czech groups reputation or just coincidence?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are a few more just couldnt be bothered searching them out. Has any one seen them or had any dealings with them?

Offline Pablo02

Hi guys, thumbing around aw as you do i noticed a fair few wg's with diva attached to thier names, is it another group bouncing off the czech groups reputation or just coincidence?

There are a few more just couldnt be bothered searching them out. Has any one seen them or had any dealings with them?

As far as I know the divas group was Hungarian.
This one is like you said trying to bounce of there rep.

Ming

I thought much the same thing, leaching off the Hungarian Divas.

Mind you if I thought for a minute that Raissa might actually look like that and provide even a halfway decent service she would have Ming juice all over her face by this time tomorrow  :D  Of course we all know it is most likely to be the usual crap Romanian service where everything is "extra bby"

Ming  :hi: